Become a high ranking official in the army

Is it too late at 22?

I want to serve my country like many good men, Sup Forums.

Not too late, but you probably have to go to an academy or something like that.

No. Go join.

Fuck if I know how France works, but in the US if you don't go to a military academy you will never be 'in' and get to the very top.

You could make Colonel if you're good and work hard, but good luck getting any higher.

Also no current wars, so good luck getting any fast track promotions unless you know somebody.

If you have a degree, you can get a head start. Otherwise you have to do it the old fashioned way... be a grunt for a long time, and MAYBE you will start to move up, but nothing is handed to you, you have to work hard for it.

Average high ranking officer in any military is O-5, usually takes 20 years to make.

>22

You're fine. 30+ prolly not.

Nice rapist/ murderer you have there

>suddenly ambitious NEET.

Oh yeah. np, you can do it. Make us proud user. The world is YOUR oyster, it just took you a while to realize it eh?

I heard they even destroyed his uniforms and flight suits so that kit with his name/service number wasn't recycled into the system

i heard he's a lingerie model now

>people aren't allowed to improve their lives.

Hope your warm up there, hat.

>Is it too late at 22?

depends on how much you enjoy sucking cock and how buff you are

this

Training will likely be one of the most rewarding experience of your life.

Resolving on Sup Forums your intention to become a big shot military commander after being a NEET at the ripe age of 22 is hardly going to improve ones life.

Unfuckinglikely and comical is more like it. Face it, you millennials are hopeless and pathetic.

go to St Cyr

I did it at 28, most officers are 23-26 when they finish training so at you should be fine

>No wars

There will be soon user...
Sooonnn...

The army won't save you. I'm sorry. It's exactly the same as normal society only that now some guy with a double digit IQ is in charge of you and you have to obey. You will spend your basic training being a underpaid cleaning lady when you're not going left right left up and down the square. There will be thieving assholes and thugs and gay officers. You will waste your life serving stupid politicians who want to give your country away.

If you really want to do something good become a fireman.

Do you even realize who that pic is?

That guy was a sex maniac murderer. Is that what you want to be?

>That guy was a sex maniac murderer. Is that what you want to be?

Is that not what you want to be?

This is what every Frenchman aspires to be.

most officers are in their mid 20's starting out, depending on country combat seems the quickest to advance rank in.

Absolute bullshit. Are you even serving you dickhead?