Global Warming

>global warming

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/12/21/report-obama-admin-fires-scientist-for-telling-congress-truth-n2262176
climate.nasa.gov/
youtu.be/LTEi9BP3_5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's pretty damn beautiful desu

Dome of the Rock at the Al-Aqsa mosque, Jerusalem
>first snowfall since 1953
>global warming

Looks like a creamsicle.

Nice fantasy meme.

Maybe then they'll drown before reaching the mediterranean.

You don't know anything about climate science. Thinking you have expertise over such a subject people that have studied for years in academic institutions shows what a hopeless retard you truly are.

37 years.

37 years.

37 years.

Get shit on.

for 37 years.

Most snow in Texas since 1893
>global warming

I don't want to hear you whine about man made climate change unless you agree that handing over heavy industry to china was the biggest mistake and the only solution is to move it back into countries with actual regulations and respect for human and environmental rights.

Oh man, that was a fun storm to ride out. Not nearly as severe as they're trying to make it out to be.

Cairo, first snowfall in 112 years
>global warming

>it's another "leaf doesn't know the difference between climate and weather" episode

What? Context? Rightwingers distrust scientist and academics and think they somehow know better without qualifications.

Seems like a good start. I wish China never got on its feet. It was a mistake to shift manufacturing to them.

And now they have rights over a shitload of african land/resources.

Why the FUCK are we giving the Chinese of all the people the keys to world power?

Hopefully Trump is going to fuck their shit up.

palm trees in Jerusalm covered in snow
How many snow plows do you think they have in Israel?
>global warming

>scientists only do it for money, because it's really profitable to be a scientist! They're the richest guys around

>huge corporations? No way they would do anything unethical! They're just trying to earn an honest dollar and would never buy out politicians!

lold

townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/12/21/report-obama-admin-fires-scientist-for-telling-congress-truth-n2262176

An entire population, just get them on their hands and knees and have them start crawling.

>You don't know anything about climate science.
Neither do (((climate scientists))).

Obama is the science denier

>Some people on this board unironically don't understand the word global
>Some people on this board unironically believe climate change is a hoax
>Some people on this board unrionically believe it isn't manmade
>mfw

I think you are absolutely right. I believe in Climate Change and letting all that Industry go to China was a collosal mistake. And I would support any attempt to bring it back to the west were harsher regulations exist even if I would have to pay more for products.

inb4
>m-muh weather anomalities caused by global warming!!!!

Global warming shills BTFO.

heres the /thread
climate.nasa.gov/

dumbasses

This picture is fucking with my brain, it looks like peanut brittle or toffee or something

It almost looks the painting of an ocean.

Snow in Buenos Aires in 2007 after 80 years

AINT NO GLOBAL WARMIN, YALL BEING LED ASTRAY AND NEED JESUS. DONT TRUST THE JEWS. IM REDPILLED AND DONT WANNA TALK TO NO SCIENTIST, YALL MOTHERFUCKAS LYIN AN GETTIN ME PISSED

'climate science' is complete bullshit. those people don't know jack shit.

>hurr durr my cartoons are better proof than fucking NASA

CLYMAYT CHAYNCH

don't you blow up your whole argument with the image?

well if it is such a long time then there is clearly some sort of climate change...

You're fucking WHITE snow. *screeeeeeeeech*

>>hurr durr my cartoons are better proof than fucking NASA
>>hurr durr every scientist that worked for NASA and called bs on climate change got fired.

first snow in (this particular town of the) Sahara in 37 years

Is Sup Forums literally retarded? There are a ton of mountain ranges in the Sahara it snows there all the time.

Istanbul rare snow. Winter temps average +10 Celcius.
>global warming

>since 1893
>not global warming

You don't understand, do you? GW = more energy in the lower atmosphere, where our weather mostly happens. That means that weather patterns become disrupted by more energetic winds, etc. So your "polar vortex" events become more likely, etc. And of course, random single events like snow in Sahara are not proof either way. Thanks for playing, but you lost.

Not a long time in geological time

>hurr durr facebook tier fake news told me that some scientists got fired and that the pope endorsed trump

This one is retarded , in fact most of your comics are pretty dumb. Give it a rest kraut

It's a worthless model for making predictions
See
The only evidence for Climate Change is that the weather changes.

10 years ago, when media started bringing it up, I realized how crazy the weather was getting.

Now that I'm older, I've realized the weather has been the exact same this whole time. The ice caps are going to recede, it's the end of the ice age. They are not going to grow until the next Ice Age starts and people start blaming themselves for it.

More like global warring
Starting tomorrow.

This. No one can explain how Gore makes money from fake AGW.

ITT people who doesn't understand how climate change works

this is Sup Forums
people come here to ramble on things they know nothing about, that's the onlt reason people visit this board

404, argument not found

It's fine if you don't believe this, but snow in a place where it's kind of rare isn't prood. We've had biblical tier floods that haven't ever been seen before here last month.

Also, reminder that the last winter in the US was one of the warmest ever.

Dumb. As if the coal & oil industries couldn't out-bribe the green industry by orders of magnitude.

Yeah, it snowed. Once. In 80 years.

Maybe if it snows for the next 10 years we can be "concerned"

>you need a Jew, don't trust the Jews

?

Here's the kicker, even if your god damn stupid conspiracy theory were true, wouldn't better and cleaner energy still be a huge benefit? We literally cannot lose with environmentalism unless you like sucking corporate dick.

Fair enough, at least regarding the picture I responded to, it's much easier to make predictions long term rather than short term, climate is not the same thing as weather.
Example of climate: the sahara is a desert that gets very little rainfall
example of weather: it will be sunny tomorrow

city of Homs, Syria. Never dips below 7 Celcius, even in winter.
>global warming

>A
>Fucking
>Leaf

That isn't proof that it's fake.

It was fucking 60 degrees here today, granted I live in the southeast but it still shouldnt get above MAYBE 45

Why is there an ocean of LCL in the Sahara?

so this is where all of this year's snow went?
what the fuck, middle east is stealing my comfy snow now
GIVE IT BACK MUDSLIMES!!

Any real climate change deniers want to discuss this?

I'm only seeing memes in this thread.

>It was extra cold for a short period of time in one part of the world
>this somehow disproves a trend in the average temperature of the entire planet over hundreds of years

What are you talking about? Everyone here seems to be perfectly aware that it is solely based on blind faith.

You're not half bad.

Discuss what? The fact that city are hotter because they're heat islands?

>Look outside
>No snow
>GTFO NIGGERS
youtu.be/LTEi9BP3_5s

>deniers
The word is 'skeptic' your holiness.

I love you estonia

That's bullshit. Millions die every year thanks to (((green energy policies))). You're like one of those 19th century doctors who were praising their shit tier treatments that only caused more damage and horrid suffering.

A skeptic is someone who doesn't believe a claim with no evidence.

A denier is somehow who shuts his eyes to the evidence in front of him.

Discuss why you think it isn't real

Sorry bud, I didn't realize I was in your safe space

>A
>Fucking
>retard

is that cob?

I AGREE

OUR SNOW HERE IN FINLAND IS MELTING

GIB OUR SNOW BACK RIGHT NOW

Oh climate change is real, but man made climate change because of CO2 is bullshit.
Protip: Climate was never static.

Snow in Aleppo, Syria in 2015
Aleppo never dips below +2 Celcius in Winter
>global warming

Climate *change* goyim, try disproving that!

The Syrian war was caused by lack of water.

By 2040 you will be able to sail right across the North Pole
By 2030 90% of coral reefs will be gone.
American keep their gas prices low and their shills high. We're all fucked by 2050 cause Americans still don't believe in climate change.

>but unnnnggghhh look at all this now lolololol global warming yeah right fag.
>come at me you dumb cucks