Reminder that mediterraneans are the true master race

Reminder that mediterraneans are the true master race

What do you gain out of making these threads?

kek

Mexicans aren't Meds so I don't see what you'd get out of this.

Also, eggman is quarter Native American.

leave eggy alone

>Mediterranean

Would suck off that dude on the left. No homo.

NOSOTROS

>Germany

>Also, eggman is quarter Native American.
Absolute bullshit

>a human bean being superior to the eggman

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaa what the fuck go back to the toy factory pedro the assembly is slowing down

>turks
>white

Why would the questions white folks face concern you?

t. salty nordlooking anglo

Is that Stevie?

>turks
>europe

I'm mexican tho, how do you explain me admitting meds > nords?

>Eggman
>Reviewbrah
These men are legends of the intellectual community on the internet. That transcends beyond some chad looking mediterranean lads. Not everything is about appearance Sup Forums.

A fucking nigger that hands out stickers at walmart

I think I would have more fun with eggman than with the dude on the left

I have met an italian uglier than bot those men which proves that medfags are UGLY

Why?

Do you have a forehead fetisch or something? Would you rub your penis against his oval shaped chin?

"Med" is a term only used by poopskins to claim whiteness.

>Mediterraneans are true master race

It's possible... but you're descended from sub-human feather-niggers who may or may not have been raped by a degenerate Spaniard... so Nordcucks share more genetics with master race than you do.

t. morbid amerifat

wow, i think im Mediterranean now

Forgot image

Get it right, leaf, it's KRAUTKEKISTAN

no uh, italians invented the concept of white

Papi wants that thick brown cock he just doesn't want to admit he's gay

u ain't Italian faggot. You're Native American with a little Spanish

>Jim Norton, the after years

damn, did she eat that kid or what?

but italians and spaniards are meds, and therefore superior to yellow-teeth niggas

Not really. The first person to make the argument that Mediterraneans are racially destinct from Northern Europeans was Huxley, "Darwin's Bulldog", in the 19th century. We're not the same and anyone with a pair of eyes understands this.

>eggman is quarter Native American.
False
Eggman is like 1/32 native american.

It's true

Funny how Britain was historically superior to Spain and in the current day is better than Spain
Obviously they're racially distinct but it isn't significant.

I would listen to his black pill diatribes and bully him occasionaly. Seriously, what has the left one to offer? Superficial charm? Good grooming habits? Sport stats?

Didn't he say his grand father was fully native?

Im american, ive been in mexico for a week. people are way fatter in mexico, mexico is the fatest country in the world. Not only that but the only reason why america is even considered up there with fat people is because of all the mexicans and blacks that live in the states.

>Facts are racist.

Thanks leaf, you're not as bad as people say

Forever Alone: the Human

KEK

>Funny how Britain was historically superior to Spain and in the current day is better than Spain

Not where it counts, which is reproducing and having a family.

>Obviously they're racially distinct but it isn't significant.
How do you determine whether or not it's significant?

Are there observable, quantifiable phenotypical differences? Yes.
Do Southern Europeans cluster separately from Northern Europeans, genetically? Yes.
Are Southern Europeans culturally distinct from Northern Europeans? Yes.

I would say that all of those are significant.

>can't even hold the lines at stalingrad
nordcucks>>>>medis

>Italians and Greeks
>makes massive contributions to Western culutre
>Sup Forums: "Lel Italians and Greeks are shitskins XD"

>Nords
>only contribution to Western civilization are vikings
>Sup Forums: "Nords are the true master race XD"

Mexicans get offended when you mention statistics like we're one of the fattest nations on earth, with diabetes and other obesity related problems going rampant and that we're the most ignorant country in the world.

That doesn't make the americans are fat meme any less true though. I've never seen a morbid fat fuck on a scooter in Walmart here, but I have seen several in USA.

The Mediterranean actually looks more Nordic than that inbred Irish Culkin.

SON

lmao, fat white guys always look like lesbians

That's nice, but I don't believe in denigrating others on the basis that we're different. I have no problems with threads that people call "D&C" but I think the provocative language and, frankly, insults that get hurled around in them are disgusting. We are not the same, but Northern Europeans are nonetheless our cousins and we should have a degree of mutual respect and understanding which we do not afford to non-Europeans.

Racially they're closer to us than established non-whites.
lol I am part Italian myself you fucking spic so pipe down. You're MEXICAN, not "Mediterranean", not Southern European or anything like that. Just take pride in your own people.

thanks, adding it to my collection

>nords
>white

wasn't that guy on the right some kind of school shooter or something? Why do I recognize him

>Funny how Britain was historically superior to Spain and in the current day is better than Spain
Citation needed

meddaturranian

Culkin has had years of drug use, poor diet, and/or vitamin D deprivation because he never goes out, as you can tell from his pale skin. People with those habits always end up like troglodyte looking motherfuckers. Nothing at all to do with genetics, he looked like a normal healthy kid before he ruined himself over the years.

saved and vow to spread it on every (((thread like this one))) i see from now on

>Racially they're closer to us than established non-whites.
True. I guess you and I just have vastly different understanding of the significance of those differences.

AngloNews.com/I'm-right-you're-wrong.html

thats because majority of people in mexico cant afford a scooter.

In america you get about 7 thin people 2 chubby and about 1 really really fat person out of 10

In mexico it 8 chubby 1 skinny 1 really fat. out of 10

American fat meme is dieing, mexico is taking the title of fatties.

Med Vs Nord

The Dutch are Mediterranean

They also live longer, have closer family ties, divorce much less, their women are more femenine, their men more virile and more sociable.

It's significant enough to merit us living in different nations but not enough for us not to fall under the same banner

Yeah I take back that inbred comment.

He probably had the worst possible "Mike Mew" facial deformation effects happen to him.

He looks like he has Cushings syndrome.

You're all so mean.

>The Mediterranean actually looks more Nordic

Clearly you have never been in Mediterrean lands

>Mediterranean intellectuals think they can compete

>lol I am part Italian myself you fucking spic so pipe down

I like how this thread got under your skin to the point you had to make that shit up to be accepted as a half-superior med.

It's because of all the soda we drink. I think we're the largest consumer of coca cola in the world, and also 90% of mexican women get fat after they have kids.

You wish little anglo

Does anyone have the template?

BTFO
TFOF
FOFT
OTFB

How is eggman these days?

I think he's dead, but there are some videos someone reuploaded on youtube.

He talks about the black pill

No, I just used the Mediterranean one here as the template.

Could be worse, I could've been part Mexican.

AngloWorld.com/why-the-Spanish-are-sh**-at-everything.html

Sorry, real link is AngloWorld.co.uk/why-the-Spanish-are-sh**-at-everything.html

Wasnt the british isle first settled by Rb1 carrying iberians though?

thats true, i had to get a couple 3 liters of coke just to take back to the states because we only have 2 liters of coke.

You guys also have a bad diet. Its good food, but not good for the weight.

CUSHINGS
U
S
H
I
N
G
S

His youtube channel is back

>muh shekspire

Became famous because the south Europeans said: ''finally an intellectual from the nord, let's give them a chanse. Let's make him famous''

Shoo shoo troll boy.

Some guys actually get off on their woman getting fat, obviously the woman has no objections. I have no idea what degenerative brain disorder causes this fetish

That is Oppenheimer's contention. In actual fact I think it amounts to very little. Even if we directly descend from the same ancestors (which seems somewhat likely), there is still thousands of years of ethnogenesis between us making the similarities fairly negligible in practice.

Oh I know. We gave them at least their religion, engineering techniques, philosophy, science, legal codes, military traditions, regal models, infrastructure, and writing system. Oh and obviously mathematics and not just Pythagoras's theorem but the entirety of geometry, then later projective geometry, the foundations of calculus, recursion sequences. We even had a Fucking 64 byte onboard computer for computing astrological data for shipping merchants. But we're shit skin cucks because some hairy bikers killed some English priests who we eventually converted anyhow.

has he gotten laid already?

it's a standard divide and conquer strategy used by zionist scum to make it easier to control people, if you're busy fighting other anons then you won't have time to see the important threads like

>
>Oh I know. We gave them at least their religion, engineering techniques, philosophy, science, legal codes, military traditions, regal models, infrastructure, and writing system. Oh and obviously mathematics and not just Pythagoras's theorem but the entirety of geometry, then later projective geometry, the foundations of calculus, recursion sequences. We even had a Fucking 64 byte onboard computer for computing astrological data for shipping merchants. But we're shit skin cucks because some hairy bikers killed some English priests who we eventually converted anyhow.

it deserves a copy paste:
Oh I know. We gave them at least their religion, engineering techniques, philosophy, science, legal codes, military traditions, regal models, infrastructure, and writing system. Oh and obviously mathematics and not just Pythagoras's theorem but the entirety of geometry, then later projective geometry, the foundations of calculus, recursion sequences. We even had a Fucking 64 byte onboard computer for computing astrological data for shipping merchants. But we're shit skin cucks because some hairy bikers killed some English priests who we eventually converted anyhow.

>Source: Ever since the Epic Clusterfuck that was the Spanish Armada

Inb4 English Armada was also a massive failure. At least their navy recovered and became the best for a few centuries. After the Spanish Armada and the end of the Siglo de Oro Spain never really recovered and only got weaker from then on instead of growing in power like it had in past years.