Redpill me on Russia

And Why are liberals so intent on WW3 With Russia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1jjNQdu8FyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Other face of the same coin, young goy.

They arent, they take the position simply because Trump takes a detente position with Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=1jjNQdu8FyM

>muh homofag rights
>YOU CAN'T JUST ANNEX TERRITORIES WITH 90+% OF YOUR MAIN ETHNICITY'S POPULATION, THAT'S EVIL IMPERIALISM
>an actual contender to the throne of world superpower that doesn't play by dominant elites' rules
>retarded conservative warhawks still stuck in the Cold War era
>neoliberal desire and belief that it is the only valid world ideology

Ask yourself why you think you can be buddies with your biggest geopolitical foe?

It's impossible. Geography and historical circumstance dictates Russian and the West are always going to be opposed to one another.

I would like to see not only better and stronger relations with Russia, but also a union with them to forge the strongest conservative white nation ever seen by mankind. America can learn a lot from Russia on how to deal with faggots, dikes, terrorists and criminals. Together, our combined nation and peoples could cleanse the world and put the chinks back to building railroads where they belong.

I respect Russia a lot.

Wall street did 1917 in Russia.
Wall street is behind your "liberals".
If things go the way we see it, they will be held accountable and all their wealth will be restituted back to Russians.

WW3 is tolerant and progressive, shitlord. *screeeeeech*

>A FUCKING LEAF

>America
>white

I have bad news for you user...

By liberals, you of course mean Jews
And to kill Christians, obviously

Yeah don't bother answering the question, whatever you do.

Why do you think Russia and the West have warred and conflicted with each other for centuries? Why do you think it's going to stop now?

oh. These " autistic screeching " pictures get me,every single time.

Because, (((they))) want more bankster kike wars so they can line their pockets with more sheckels

>Yes Goy, We need WWIII!! Listen to me, would i ever lead you (((astray?)))

Lol what a dumb soundbite. Russia is a complex country and "the West" encompasses much more than just the United States. To remind you, OP asked about the view on the relationship between two specific Nations. Russia and the US have been both foes and allies throughout the ages and this will continue to evolve despite your "geography and historical circumstance". That exact mindset is why both sides have so much trouble coming together.

>Russia is a complex country and "the West" encompasses much more than just the United States.

Thanks for the update. Dipshit.

So if (((They))) didn't want it then what makes you think (((They))) will allow it now?

As much as you might think they want us nuked, kikes are too heavily dependent on the goyim. WWIII destroys everything they've been working towards. It even destroys themselves physically.

> for centuries
Nigger, what?

All the "conflicts" where done with soviets, because USSR was a comfortable enemy. They smeared shit all over USSR and then done some terrible shit, so USSR where always guilty and (((muh capitalism))) was always right.

> The best enemy money can buy.

And soviets are less 99 years in power. Not even a century.

>Nigger, what?

You heard me Volodya.

>All the "conflicts" where done with soviets, because USSR was a comfortable enemy. They smeared shit all over USSR and then done some terrible shit, so USSR where always guilty and (((muh capitalism))) was always right.

We're talking way before 1917. Nobody had to smear any kind of shit on the USSR, it was already a giant pile of diarrhea

>(((muh capitalism)))

Kill yourself.

>Russia
>white
>America
>white

What the fuck does white even mean anymore?!

Same, they're fucking great.

3000+ years they have been saying this same exact shit
Fucking jews...

Define "fair share"

And then explain to me what you think "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" means.

Because they are retarded and believe whatever the media tells them.

what happens when the white guy says "no"?

Then he fairly loses the freedoms that he was so lucky to be given.