Jesus was a Jew

>Jesus was a Jew
>Jesus was brown
>I am Christian anti semite white supremacist

I really want to hear what kinda of mental gymnastics you'll come up with to explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dWFUCcUTHu4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
youtube.com/watch?v=ncaorJJM2MI
youtube.com/watch?v=u71CzIac3uA
youtube.com/watch?v=EtXbzO4xl_c
britam.org/anthropology.html
britam.org/HebrewTypes.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf I am a jew tool christcuck

>ashkenazi jews are the same people as hebrews
Really makes me think.

Jesus was neither a jew nor brown. He was the Son of God

This

And also see imagerelated. Akiane was a little polish girl who had a near death experience and met Jesus Christ, who then she painted a portrait of, several other children and adults with the same experiences saw the portrait and confirmed it was the same man they met.

Jesus is a mediterranean white man. Sorry Aron Abraham

because humans come from satan and lilith and mankind are from heaven. the fake jews grafted themselves onto our history trying to steal our birth rite. christ born of mixed heritage to give abyss descendants genetic upgrade and access to him.

When Jesus didn't exist but he was a black refugee Jew when he did.

Liberal logic

Missed the link

youtube.com/watch?v=dWFUCcUTHu4

cont because he is an all loving god and wants everyone to let him into their hearts

satan and lilith are kronus and chaos/nyx

the primeval deities are from which all emerged. god separated darkness from heaven so he can seal it out at the end of time because it will be weighed against itself.

Well the son of god knows better than you doesn't it? He himself said he is a Jew
Also if god wanted a white son he wouldn't have chosen a woman from Nazareth

There's absolutely no way Jesus was white

This passes for evidence in Peru kek

wake up white man

>he hasn't read Adversus Judeaos

It's still literally more evidence than the evidence you got for saying he was like OPs pic. Kek

seems legit

Jesus is a fictional character made to appropriate european cultures, with their gods and heroes.

kike worshipers on suicide watch

Son of God, but also the son of a Jewish mother from Galilee. Judaism is considered to be passed down matrilineally by the way, and he was also a studious adherent to Jewish scripture.

The depiction of Jesus, as the Messiah, depends on who is depicting him.
We white people depict him as fair-skinned with dark hair, Coptics as slightly darker and looking slightly more Arabic. Koreans don't depict him as blatantly Asian, but he definitely looks different from whitey's Jesus.
In short, if you worship him as the Messiah, depict him however the fuck you want. Stop being a faggot.

None of the abrahamic religions believe he's fictional though.

Jesus was actually a completely real, recorded person.
The stories of Jesus may be in question, but the man himself is not.

Here, read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacitus_on_Christ

Sorry but you are talking bullshit
Everybody in that area was brown why should Jesus be the only white?
Jesus as a white started in the 6 century before that he was clearly pictured as a dark mediterranean man

Jesus hated jews though.

>enemy of my enemy is my friend

>using wiki as a source

come on son

Jesus was the son of roman soldier Pantera, probably a german mercenary, his grave was found in germany.

Jesus followed Judaism because there was no christianity. While he followed many Jewish traditions, he went against the church and Jewish people constantly.

>Jesus was
I like Robin Hood too.

you fucking idiot

jewdaism was created after the death of Jesus

>modern day Palestinians are the descendants of the ancient Israelite
>hate them and praise Israel for genociding them

>Sup Forums is one person, thread number 9,856,345

70% of Atheists voted for a woman who promised to brink in 650,000 shitskins and niggers PER YEAR who want to destroy white civilizations

>I really want to hear what kinda of mental gymnastics you'll come up with to explain this

Jesus was a blond blue eyed aryan and white people are the actual israelites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Israelism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
Nordic Israelism or Norse Israelism is the belief that Scandinavian peoples, or the Nordic countries (Sweden, Denmark, Faroe Islands (part of Denmark), Finland, Iceland, Norway) descend from the Ten Lost Tribes of Israel. Although there is evidence of such a belief from literature during the Early Modern Period, Nordic Israelism as a movement and ideology only emerged in the latter half of the 19th century among several early proponents of British Israelism.

native swedes are brown does that mean they're not white?

jews are white

>Everybody in that area was brown why should Jesus be the only white?

everybody in the area was not brown

He actually looks classically Phonencian.

>Catholics pull through
>even with all the Mexicans and Irish
>and with a chucked pope

Man. That's always good.

>pre arab conquest Lebanese
>looks like he's from Yemen or Oman
>for some reason he's fucking ugly too

Jesus certainly wasn't white

Jesus did not look like that you fucking kike. Literally shilling anti-Christian kike propaganda. Give us one good reason for not assuming you're a kike. The founder of our religion called jews the synagogue of satan and abolished their religion. What are your credentials?

>literally so retarded he doesn't understand the words of his own admitted leader, the worship of which goes against every principle laid out by his god, all the while calling out people for having the same beliefs as his leader
>meanwhile believing that his leader could have possibly uttered words that did not exist during his lifetime

He was a nazarean
He was also God in human form
He was not some Ukrainian Shylock

Your post doesn't even make sense. Fuck off back to China you filthy commie gook. Canada is for nice clean white Christian people. Slitty eyed cunt.

Jesus looked like this

>using that meme image
You are aware that the artist actually said that Jesus never looked like that right?

Christcuck education everybody!

I'm not anti semite nor am I christian, I just want to jews to keep their jewry out of europe... We'll even help them fight muslims...

Nigga you stupid? Learn English you dirty chink!

>writing prompt
>pol is one person
>declared stupidity

It doesn't. You literally are orange Kangroo octopus. Banana octopus medusa?

>Talmudists Khazars are the same as ancient Hebrews who worship the one true God
Top kek

See

WOOOOOOOW!
Broken judaism mechanics!

too big of a red pill to swallow

It's cool how there's only one poster from Cyprus and every time it's this same shit. No one cares how much a Turk mongrel hates Christ, and Jesus was a Palestinian, not a Jew.

Of course you are very capable of swallowing. You like to shove all the big long things in your mouth eh?

Would it be sinful to award waifu status to Christian-chan?

>praise Israel
>Sup Forums likes the Jews
Lol
I support neither because I care more about religon.
The proper religion for the holy land is Christian. Neither Musilms nor talmudists belong there.

Just got back from listening to Christmas carols. Mostly white folks with a few black folks. I love Christmas. Thanks Jesus!

>implying
I wish plebbit would leave.

Burger education everybody

You know that you can be both a Palestine and a Jew right?
Just becase the Romans conquered an area in Israel and called it Palestine doesn't make any of the native babies born there any less Jewish

Jesus was a son of David. Told the established Jew Church that they are not sons of David and are Sons of the Devil.
Jews then used Rome (the government and people they manipulated)
to kill God for telling the truth.
The Jews killed God.

Yes the truth is mental gymnastics, try harder next time you Jewish son of Satan.

Looks like Kenny Loggins.

Jesus was a Galilean, not a Judean.

>book from 116 is a reliable source on '30

belonging to any major religion, not making up your own mind, typical signs of retardation

I am not joking kids!
Fucking look up "Jesus Pantera", and you will know another reason why the jews try to destroy germany.

>wrong
>wrong
>kys

there fixed it for you user

That is liberal propaganda mascaraing as science. Christianity is a universal religion and for all people, however if you look at current day jews, most look very white. Ashkenazi and Separdic jews are both genetically closer to Middle Easterners than Europeans. They are also much whiter looking than say Southern Italians or most Greeks. There are many white looking Middle Eastern ethnicities today. The Alawites look European (look at President Assad's family). Many Turks look European. There are other examples too. Even Persians, though brown skinned, are much lighter skinned than that image and have more European looking features. Only an idiot would believe that Jesus was definitely a dark brown skin arab with a wide nose.

That image doesn't even look like Mizrahi jews who basically look like tanner jews. It looks like an arab, like current day Palestinians. Current day Palestinians are an invading population that have only occupied that land for like 1000 years. They are not representative of the Semetic people that lived their during Jesus' time.

I would say that Jesus probably looked like modern day jews. He could have been as white looking as an ashkenazi or as exotic looking as a Mizrahi, but he didn't look like that image. That is lies.

/thread

Mental gymnastics? We're not all jooz like you faggot. Jesus was not a jew fagboy. Hows that for mental gymnastics?

And you've been JUED

Sain John was BASED!

jesus was an israeli

Satan was High Yellow

>>modern day Palestinians are the descendants of the ancient Israelite

no they're not.
Arabs only started coming to the holy land after Jews created jobs. Arab population in "palestine" was minimal and Jews held a strong majority in jerusalem since the 1800's

This faggot turkroach litera has NO LIFE making these threads for the last 3 years every time I browse /pol I see his 3rd grade reading level and red herring shitposts he really needs to an hero

Judeans are brown. Jesus is white. Concordant Literal. Book of Unveiling

Israel is spiritual and will be reunited

"Scientists": Jesus obviously looked like Palestinian area with dark brown skin and a wide nose.
Mizrahi Jews: Genetically from the region during Jesus' time. Olive skin. Dark hair, dark eyes. Semitic facial features.
Ashkanazi Jews: Genetically from the region during Jesus' time with some European admixture. White skin. Semitic to European facial features. White passing in European countries. Whiter looking than Greeks, Southern Italians, and most Spainards.
Sephardic Jews: Genetically from the region with about half European admixture. Whiter looking than the surrounding European populations. Semitic to European features. White to very light olive skin.
Palestinians Arabs: Look pretty much like that picture. Dark brown skin. Wider noses on average. Not from the region at the time of Jesus. Part of an invading force centuries after Jesus' time.

THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST THE MEDIA OR LIBERAL ACADEMICS. BULLSHIT LIKE THAT PIC GETS PASSED OFF AS FACT.

This is actually also an attack on the legitimacy of Israeli. That is one reason why liberals are spreading this bullshit. Jesus very, very likely looked like modern day jews. He might have been European passing even.

Palestine has never and will never exist, ahmed.

>jesus was a shitskin
>created religion based on altruism and self-sacrifice
ok.

He didn't create it, he inspired its creation.
>created a religion based on cuckoldry and masochism
NOT OK!

Certainly possible. Maybe darker hair.

>leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=ncaorJJM2MI
OBLIGATORY TO WATCH

This. This portrait has Semitic facial features and light olive skin and light hair. Jesus could have looked like this. Or maybe he looked like this but had dark hair and olive skin. He didn't look like the OP.

FUCK OFF OP YOU STOLE MY MEMEMES

god damn you sure showed op

>truth
Space farts 'n' prison bars

He's right. The Caucasians are the true Hebrews. There are a lot of records to confirm this to be true. Especially if you examine the heraldry. The Celtic people's are the descendants of the Lost 10 tribes that were exiled into Asia minor.

PROMO - The Ten Lost Tribes
youtube.com/watch?v=u71CzIac3uA

The Ten Lost Tribes of Israel | Where They Went, What They Are Now Called (Part 1 + 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=EtXbzO4xl_c

THE PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY OF
THE HEBREW PEOPLES
britam.org/anthropology.html

THE PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY OF THE HEBREW PEOPLES
britam.org/HebrewTypes.html

Jesus was 6'4 250 and had blonde hair and blue eyes

And made 100k flipping burgers at Wendy's. Also he had a 8 inch cock.

Being anti-semitic on religious grounds is very Christian. White supremacism isn't.

>jewdaism was created after the death of Jesus
imbecile