youtu.be/oEiQBYFTeTI
youtube.com/watch?v=3PkXpCsgj5U
youtube.com/watch?v=vHO6rTgG_W0
youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a useful skill you nigger

>t. 40-something year old illegal immigrant

paid for by whom?

Learn to do something other than flip burgers.

maybe get a better job, min. wage is for teenagers who need a summer job.

>min wage
>paying taxes

lol, okay

Social security and medicare taxes are theft.

I was making 50k a year at 19 cause I'm not a useless shithead.

If you work a job a stoned 16 year old can do, you deserve less than minimum wage.

Everyone can be a waiter, and waiters make decent money in big cities. 60-70k easy

> well pol
>sips tea
>apologize
>really makes you think
>conserva-shits
>republi-shits
>why do republicans vote against their own interests
>racists be afraid

Why do people respond to these threads without sage? It's low quality bait that is clearly against board rules

>country is flooded with immigrants
>they will work for stupidly low pay because its still worth a fortune compared to what they get in their country of origin
>wages get driven down
>jjobs become extremely scarce
>jobs in such ridiculously high demand that employers can pull ridiculous shit like pay as low as that and get away with it

Gee fucking whizz you retard.

i dont know if you can label it "criminal" but add on public transit costs and phone costs and you have an additional 80 dollars a month expenses.

im doing it now. moved back to a big city i grew up in. working a shit job. its really hard to live on that little money

Minimum wage was never ment to be lived apon. Besides, more people will lose jobs and make no money because businesses don't want to pay a high school dropout 15$ to flip burgers.

Lol merry christmas poorfags! Maybe santa will leave a rope under your parents' tree so they can hang themselves in shame.

>Make 40k a year
>Pay $8,000 in taxes
THAT is criminal.

Then the only other option is remove all immigrants.
You said it, not me.

>After social security and medicare taxes

There's your problem amigo.

This. As a millennial I'll never see a dime of those things.

Gonna have to work till I die I guess

bullshit. that's more than fair.

Even though I know this is a 1 post by this ID thread, I still feel the need to mention that:
Minimum wage is livable
Minimum wage would even be further livable by abolishing safety nets like welfare.
Minimum wage would be prosperous with the gold standard
etc.

I make over 100k per year. Mostly working from home. Just ask me how. Then go duck yourselves. Think I'm going to give away my money making skills to you? If everybody knew what I did then I wouldn't be loaded with cash. Get a job you low life scum. Ohh and have a very merry Christmas you shit for brains nitwit.

Okay, simple solution: Privatize social security and slash medicare benefits.

>remove beans
>job market opens up
>welcome back middle class
There were over 500 applications for a job at a fucking grocery store in my town

>allow immigrants in the US
>allow more competition

And Democrats say Republicans aren't voting in their interest when they vote for a billionaire who wants to stop illegals.

More than I make and less hours. This is why unions are shit. Get back to work.

I work with Datacenters and we had 1 opening with over 200 applicants who only had an A+ and no experience. Shits getting bad.

Because Dems cant see past their own feelings and navel gazing.

Isn't Trump's tax plan going to make it so these people basically don't have to pay taxes? Will that actually help them?

Its a failsafe, not a way of life.

Saw a WSJ article that 18-34 demographics living with their parents is at a 75 year high.

But yeah, those fucks applying for a job are the individuals online education is aimed at, learn programming or a language online in your down time. Even if they don't have money to buy tutorials, just download them.

>after taxes
yeah, everyone here knows that whatever you pay in taxes you're employer matches in payroll and ss taxes right? so if you're paying 15%, you're actually paying the government 30% right? you all realize the government hides this fact from you by forcing those taxes on the businesses side so you never see it right? so if we didn't pay all this shit you could actually be making about 10k extra a year?

like goddammit people. an employer is only going to hire you at a price that makes sense and the government regulations and taxes makes that less and less every year because you are paying for other people's free shit and way more military hardware than the rest of the world combined has.

stop fucking voting democrat.

t. business owner that knows how the government jews workers cause he sees both sides of the tax equation.

it costs about 50k to hire someone at 30k a year. id love to just pay someone 50k a year instead and not hear all the bitching about it because that person doesn't understand why I'm such a jew. it's trickle down jewnomics people.

Why are they bitching about this? Why not just get better jobs.

Minimum wage isn't a living wage you twat

>trickle down jewnomics
Isnt that regular jewnomics?

KEY WORD

near

>Doing a job made for part time high school and college students as a career.

Minimum wage should be determined by the open market.

Raising minimum wage increases the price on everything you or your landlord buys that comes from the service industry.

Congratulations, everything is now more expensive and you are right back to where you started.

If the protested for minimum wage in Mexico, maybe they could get the high paying jobs back.

All they think about is the short term, but raising the minimum wage won't solve anything and will only make 15$ the new 8$. Everything will just shift to cost the same. Supply and demand. Too many immigrants. Too many unskilled workers snagging unskilled jobs. Too many skilled workers getting shit on by work visas.. It's all a fucking mess.

Build walls.

>GIVE ME MORE MONEY NOW BIGOTS! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How about no.

Improve your life instead of crying for an undeserved handout you ignorant and lazy piece of entitled shit.

If you believe in welfare, fine. But why should we do it via artificial inflation of labor prices?

Minimum wage in Mexico is a meme, there's a law but it's not enforced, employers just pay whatever they want. I make $6K USD a year as an engineer, fucking first worlders.

raising wages = raising prices
libtards don't understand basic economics.

Maybe you should fix your shit after you build that wall.

>paying people is criminal
Well shit.

It also means the least skilled have a tougher time finding work, since employers will only hire the most skilled workers if they're forced to pay extra for them.

>Minimum wage is livable

Negre blanc qui vit dans le sous-sol de ces parents...

No, I'll just move to the US and steal your jobs.

Find a better job.

Wages aren't rising and prices are increasing. I guess that means prices will skyrocket.

Retard alert
Even minimum wage jobs pay close to 20%

>Don't further your education
>Get paid next to nothing
>Act surprised when bagging groceries doesn't produce a living wage
>"Raise the minimum wage!"

I can't wait for Skynet to go live. Robots are going to blow these retards the fuck out.

WITHOUT ILLEGALS THE LABOR MARKET WOULD JUMP 3XFOLD. YOU ARE IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSEHOLD BECAUSE OF THE MIGRANTS. FUCK THEM ALL TO DEATH.

I would do anything to be able to earn that much.

This. Very much. If I was 20+ and got paid minimum wage, I would rent a car, buy a rope, tie it to a tree and around my neck, and drive off as fast as possible. Get some skills, you fucking losers. This is why you go to school. Learn to life, losers.

Well what? Minimum wage jobs aren't meant to be long term hence why people did them in the summer or straight from school.

Enjoy your robots I guess.

>6k as a burrito engineer
>all the burritos i can eat
>free taco flavored kisses after 2pm

keep living the dream, juania.

>This is why you go to school.

Et etre endetter a l'éternel kike de 250k apres 5 ans, Bubba Joe?

>1k a month on current minimum if you work
more than enough to pay for rent/bills though?
rent in a shitty apartment is like 500 and bills can be under 500 if you're not a retard
food is 100 a month if you aren't a fatass

Employers should pay more, yes you could argue that they should learn a skill and better themeselves but there are also alot of people that want to but are unable to because they have to use all their money to pay for food and rent and cant afford the loans to even afford going to skill not to mention that ever time wages increase a little bit everything else goes up. the federal minimum wage should be 11 or 12 dollars an hour and large corporations like mcdonalds can afford to pay there employess at the bottom of the totem poll more than what they currently do, OH NO! THE CEO WILL ONLY MAKE 19 INSTEAD OF 20 MILLION DOLLARS. Something needs to be done about wages because the argument of "there wont be as many jobs if they boost up the minimum wage is bullshit

Ugh, leaf is talking in Muslim again

>food is 100 a month if you aren't a fatass

Mais dans quel monde tu vis Bubba? Je prends tous les spéciaux et c'est 300$ seulement pour moi...

No job is that good, Markus.

>crying about $22.20 in in taxes taken out.
Its gonna be funny when they get thier wish and they pay even more in taxes.

???
youtu.be/oEiQBYFTeTI

There's very little immigrants in my city, and as a result even the lowest jobs (restaurant, cashier, hotel desk) will do $10.50-$13. And it's not a 'city-proper,' so it's cheap CoL here.

Regardless, minimum wage ought to remain a states issue.

I could do your job tomorrow you smug asshole. You're not special, you're not a genius.

You just got dealt a lucky hand.

Fuck you.

Rent in may parts of the county is much more than that where I live a house in the ghetto will go for around 500k

>rent in a shitty apartment is like 500
around here, renting in an apartment that cheap means that if you have a car to get to work in you're a target. that car will be gone along with anything you own that isn't garbage and you will be stabbed, raped, shot, and then eaten. not necessarily in any sensible order.

no, the trick to not having so many people below the poverty line is to let some people be below the poverty line. that and stop lining the pockets of the defense industry. sometimes you gotta make the move that hurts to keep going.

I'm not a fucking leaf, but something like "and being an eternal jew something 250k bubba joe?" I have no idea what the fuck you want.

Why not petition to get rid of social security and medicare?

>moved back to a big city
oops

not an argument.

What jobs?

>088▶
> (OP)
how about they strike and unionize to get 50% of all the profits they produce?

>Having a minimum wage
Stop illegal immigration and you won't even need it.

>have less power workers
No.

This, there needs to be more unions and they would get their 15- 20 dollars an hour

Minimum wage isnt there for you to live off of for your whole life. If youre going to raise minimum wage, Please raise my salary by 33 percent as well up to 53200 dollars

there are more jobs not just fliping burguers

and you dont need skill to be a call center operator like yourself wage slave.

ultimately the capital owner thinks of their workers as non human inferior scum, so the workers should think of the same of the exploiter and unionize, strike, and shut down all production until the workers get power back into their hands in regards to pay.

youtube.com/watch?v=3PkXpCsgj5U

Hi can I have a job?
Sure. It pays $8.50 per hour, is that acceptable?
Yes it is.
Ok you're hired.

CRIMINAL!!!!

when you've figured out open borders causes this let's talk

you're the type of faggot this
was meant for.

you have zero understanding of what's going on. people used to be able to get by flipping burgers not because the dollar was worth more, but because the government was stealing less. income tax has gone down in recent years not because you're paying less but because the government found ways to hide the over all amount you pay. you pay roughly an effective rate of almost 50% at the lowest bracket.

stop voting democrat.

That's not how life works, sweetheart.

not an argument nor do I give a fuck, the workers think and demand more pay, you pay it or there is no workers.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHO6rTgG_W0

Do you own a pussycat theater, Because that is some hardcore projection.

300+ tax's, how cucked is the usa?

>1150 a month
Nigger just move. I live by myself and don't pay 800 for all my bills

Captcha: San Disk
Lol

Criminal, the workers will make sure he doesn't have to be a slave as we will provide housing and food for the prolonged fight against exploitation, the workers will obtain 30% of all the profit they produce and not the power employers have over employees if so the latter then we will make sure the workers have more power than the employer.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTzZlOKnYlw

you, read all this, including my other post it links to.
I swear, fucking naive, pretentious, communists. go start a business and see how the world really works so you have some understanding of it before you take your college book learning and try to apply it to the real world.

stop voting for democrat thieves.

$15 is simply not sustainable for minimum wage increase.

Now a small increase varying with each state to adjust for inflation is certainly possible. But $15 an hour? No way. I'm all for an increase but you have to do it carefully.

Assumption:

Employees earn less than 50% of the profits they produce

What if they currently earn more than this? Hypothetically speaking, unless you want to demonstrate that all instances of minimum wage workers are cumulatively being compensated (including all benefits) are not receiving more than 50% of profits they contribute toward.

>taxes are tailored to how much you're paid
>while I get maybe $50-$100 taken off my wageslave paycheck, my parents get $1000 or more off their paychecks
Give me one (1) good reason we should have any taxes for things we don't face on our paychecks

>lice

They have the freedom to choose whether or not they want to work there. You sir, are retarded.

You can clearly understand English, why the fuck are you speaking Baguetteese? Do you actually want people to respond?

Food prices are lower in the states compared to Canada. There, it's pretty easy to get by on $25/week if you're smart about it.

>you don't need a college degree! There's too many around anyway! You're just ruining the job market for everyone else!

>you want to get paid more? get a degree idiot!