UK hate thread

A couple of reasons:
-boring cities, London is so fucking boring, instead they just suck off their muslims
-Distant, they sacrifice relations to their EU cousins to be a bitch for the us like all other countries
-Weak, conquered by Denmark and Sweden constantly throughout history
-Just like russia they bash My countries cuckness and immigration, but do it in a way more boring way while being cucks themselves.
-To expensive, their gasoline prices are insane despite the abundance of it and London is way more expansive than it has any right to be.
-Much more.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-16423278
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries)
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>suck off their muslims
Sides lost

Everyday I thank god I wasn't born in America.

t. Muhammad

Go to brighton

This is jidf divide and conquer thread

-jealous peoples
-have a dirty german queen
-anthem wrote by a fucking french
-even their coat of arm is in french
-they've never seen à m dentist
-they are like trolls, small, ugly, greedy
-the flag is objectively gay
-they speak an American language
-they think they are still relevant
-they think they are more powerful than France when they army is clearly weaker plus have less nukes (even their nukes, I mean their missiles, are made in USA)
-a fucking ramp

Seriously, I admire sometimes how proud and snooty the brits can be when they actually are the biggest faggots on the european continental block.

None of these criticisms make even the slightest bit of sense, but I'll go ahead and bite anyway because why ever the fuck not (apart from the obvious reasons).

>-boring cities, London is so fucking boring, instead they just suck off their muslims
London may be fairly pozzed but it's hardly 'boring'. As far as entertainment goes, it's one of the very best. One of the reasons that London has little to fear from Brexit is that most bankers/accountants hate the thought of living and working in Frankfurt, which is deathly dull and has almost no nightlife. Working in Paris is also out, but for somewhat different reasons, i.e. it's just not safe any more.

>-Distant, they sacrifice relations to their EU cousins to be a bitch for the us like all other countries
There are so many things that are wrong with this that I'm not even sure where to start. We did *not* leave the EU in order to cosy up to you guys. In fact, your president came to the UK in a (thankfully vain) attempt to get us to remain inside the European Union. In fact, his visit actually only boosted support for Leave; quite clearly, doing what Obama and his ilk desired was not foremost in our minds.

-Weak, conquered by Denmark and Sweden constantly throughout history
No. If you're referring to the viking raids, this hardly amounts to being 'conquered'. In any event, Sweden did not begin to exist until 1397.

-Just like russia they bash My countries cuckness and immigration, but do it in a way more boring way while being cucks themselves.
Fucking hell, please learn how to write. 'way more boring' is the sort of language that should make most 10-year-olds blanche with embarrassment. Also, 'country's', not 'countries'.

-To expensive, their gasoline prices are insane despite the abundance of it and London is way more expansive than it has any right to be.
It's 'too expensive'. And this is coming from a country whose president did all that he could to hinder the fracking boom in the States.

Please, go to Sup Forums. Sup Forums-tier threads are most appropriate in Sup Forums, not Sup Forums.

Britain definitely has it's shitty side, but it's not that bad.

Admittedly we have a huge immigration and Mudslime problem, yet we haven't had a major terrorist incident since 2007. Brexit was one of the most redpilled events in our nation's history. We don't have to deal with American problems like meth or mass shootings. We have absolute madmen like Farage who successfully memed their way into mainstream politics. Our teeth and our weather are shit but that's all I can think of right now.

As long as you aren't living in shitholes like inner city London or Rapetherham, being British is pretty sweet and our English traditions and patriotism are strong and unchanged. Not to mention we successfully colonized and civilised most of the world.

>we successfully colonized and civilised most of the world

Certainly not.

Otherwise, consider that England was a french colony.

>t. the civilized world

A
Fucking
Frog.

No.

Also, even though we colonised India, poo in the loos aren't trying to blow us up like your insane terroristic Mudslime Tunisians, Moroccans and Algerians who despise the French.

Poo in the loos are thankful we invaded them. When you colonise a country, colonise it right.

>EU cousins

Top kek

t. 60%

UK is easily the most cucked country in the world. Getting out of the EU wont free them, they will just remove the barriers to even worse police state laws and cuckoldry.

In the space of a century you've gone from controlling the world to being told by a Muslim immigrant to take down your flags as very offend.

>imediatley
You can't even teach these mongrels how to spell correctly

This is a literal campaign poster from Diane Abbott, Labour Deputy Prime Minister of the UK.

Not an argument

It makes me said seeing the U.K crumble like this, kind of like seeing your parents cry

Makes me happy Straya is still full of cute anglo boys with uncut willies for me to suck though.

>Just like russia they bash My countries cuckness and immigration, but do it in a way more boring way while being cucks themselves.

i've visited america 5 times and loved it everytime, never bashed america apart from some cheeky bants

so shut the fuck up twat

No way...that can't be real. And I thought Canada was bad

Yawn. Assuming for one second that you're not trolling by deliberately misunderstanding that meme, I'm pretty much the only poster in this thread who actually bothered to address OP's 'points'.

>london
>part of the UK
nah mate

we also had little in common with the EU from the start and dislike russia because someone is still salty over poisoned tea.

ive got no problem with black people but trying to purposely create diversity rather than letting it naturally come is annoying as fuck

It is real, this is the same Diane Abbott

>tfw patriotism is ruled anti-islamic and summarily censored
>tfw muzzies could fly a Saudi flag no problem
>probably even ISIS flag too

Imagine if people came to britain and went somewhere which wasnt london

Almost certainly true.

tfw auscucks and 60%ers hate us whilst we rail their wives

>London
never been there, but i heard it is like visiting pakistan.

haha ok mate

>Also, even though we colonised India, poo in the loos aren't trying to blow us up like your insane terroristic Mudslime Tunisians, Moroccans and Algerians who despise the French.

Worse, pakis rape by thousands your children and your police doesn't do anything to prevent this, meanwhile my idiotic president bombs the shit out of the goatfuckers hence the terrorism.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-16423278

Holy fucking shit what the fuck is wrong with the UK.... she should be banned from politics for almost life.

I'm just assuming based on your flag that you're a Muslim and your statement is about Muslims fucking white women?

Also how cruel of the terrorists, borrowing their latest attack method from your most favourite of all things, simulating mundane jobs as vidya games.

yeah we're pretty much fucked...
still, cops don't shoot our school kids for getting rowdy over here so we've still got a long way to go before we can reach murrican levels of social deprivation and state sponsored cuckdom

They're cucked, they love the idea of a feisty black woman treating them like shit.

Reminder.

>USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland
>South Africa (till the niggers took over), Rhodesia, the breadbasket of Africa (till the niggers took over)
>the world's largest democracy, India
>The Far East's main financial centres, Hong Kong and Singapore
>Israel (place to put all the jews)
>Anglicanism, the one true religion
>parliamentary democracy
>Industrial Revolution
>modern physics (Newton)
>modern economics (Smith)
>modern armies (Cromwell)
>modern policing (Colquhoun)
>the international language you are using, developed by geniuses such as Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton, Johnson, Wordsworth, Dickens, Eliot
>modern rock (the Beatles)
>heavy metal (Black Sabbath)
>world sports: football, hockey, baseball, tennis, table tennis, golf, rugby
>television (Baird)
>telephone (Bell)
>computers (Turing)
>WWW (Berners-Lee)
>railways (Stephenson)
>steam engines (Trevithick)
>jet engines (Whittle)
>electric motor (Faraday)
>many, many more inventions and scientific discoveries (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_British_innovations_and_discoveries)

You're welcome world.

I agree 100% OP. Spot on. That's why I want to leave.

>threatening others with knife
>getting rowdy

Wow is your country such a shit hole that school kids having knife fights is not a big deal?

Go ahead and leave you fucking coward, we'll fix the country without you

maybe they'll get a nuke soon.

Nobody is saying you weren't great once, we're saying you are absolute shite now.

Gladly. Country full of toffee nosed cunts. Germany should have won the war.

>t. American tourist that spent 4 days in central London mainly in his hotel only to occasionally go to Trafalgar Square or Soho to be ripped off by restaurants charging extortionate rates for basic food

>America
>Thinking it can hate anyone
>Thinking it has the right to breathe my oxygen
You fat faggots need to shut your god damn cock holes and be grateful that the UK is the ONLY and I mean the only country that actually bothers to defend your disgusting bullshit. If I had my way and was running the country your shit hole would be wiped off the map. Count your blessings we have cucks in charge and not people like me.

Which is why labour are doing so soo well

>mfw we will take u over and youll pay taxes to us

>"United" Kingdom

Yet another of these shit
>you came to london
>obviously you should not go to a major city when you visit
>you should visit a tiny village to see an old pub and some old stone walls we're pretty proud of

kek no.

I still remember the time I visited as a young Aussie, checking in with the relatives. They suggested a visit to the beach, was pretty excited until I got there and saw it.

>no sand, only stones
>no surf, just still cold water
>nothing around but old buildings

What the actual fuck

Too lazy to dump my Brit folder desu.

>Lives in a country built by Anglos
54% white
11% Muslim
treacherous bastards
we have nukes
fuck scotcucks

Not really desu. Still one of the few countries to retain our monarchy. National religion. 5th largest economy. 5th largest military. The big cities are shit I'll grant you, but everywhere else is literally the height of human civilisation and beauty. I'll take it.

aye lad, we'd have just given him a clip round the ear and sent him home at lunchtime with a warning letter to his parents

t. Ahmed from London
Face it. Britain is dead.

Maybe a little bit.

It;s the equivalent of going to downtown Sydney, then just commenting about how you're all Chinese and basically a colony of the PRC.

Unlike anywhere in your shit hole, London is an international hub for tourists, students and businesses. No shit we have foreigners in London. Ask anybody born and raised outside the M25 if they can relate to anyone from Central London.

Nobody actually "lives" in Central London. It only consists of hotels, restaurants, tourist attractions and light entertainment. And that's where all of you retards go. It's simply not representative of anywhere in this country. It's a tourist sandpit.

Well, digits don't lie

Yawn, it is not a sensible argument, lad.

You should visit Luton.

>mfw we shove our giant uncut dicks down your throat and make you choke on them whilst you pay us the tax you owe with interest.

Oh you're gonna be a good boy you are.

>50% white LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!

You are a pathetic, unfunny joke America. Even Sweden has bigger balls than you cowardly fucks.

>tfw all you have are minor stories and no big story to shitpost with

you have forgotten the most important part:
Cucked economy.
All their cars belong to us and the indians.
How do you feel brits? rolls royce,mini, and bentley belong to us now.

Australia is on the loose again, posting fake and old shit because he has nothing new.

Good thing that shit hole is being stealth annexed by China. All our colonies can burn with us. Good times.

This,

Come to Winchester or York, or Salisbury or Nottingham. Go to Stonehenge or visit some 11th Century cathedrals, go to the White Cliffs of Dover, go to the Lake District, the North Downs, Penzance, Exeter, The Highlands, the Isle of Skye, John 'o Groats, Loch Lomond, Loch Ness, Snowdonia, Mid-Wales

I mean fucking christ how thick do you have to be to just sit there in your room in Knightsbridge London and going to Covent Garden? What a waste

>Unlike anywhere in your shit hole, London is an international hub for tourists, students and businesses. No shit we have foreigners in London

Tourism. Britain on the brink of falling, and he says it's tourism. Jesus.

The muslims and indians in London are not there for tourism. They are there to stay, breed, and bring relatives over. And the city is pretty much about to burst with people. Mudslimes won't go back to their desert land when there's no more room - they will start taking over other cities. Wake up for fuck's sake.

Tourism. Christ.

>minor stories

nevermind the fact that London elected a paki mayor only 11 years after being bombed by pakis

Just some banter mate, why so salty?

>refusal to allow your child to attend this trip will result in a racial discrimination note attatched to your childs educational record

THIS CANT BE REAL

>they will start taking over other cities
They already have. As I've already said, Britain is dead. Let it die for fucks sake.

Nah all that sounds shit, desu, we have small towns and I'm not interested in visiting those either, lad.

I'd rather just go to the USA.

he was called a racist in gregs

There is no plane of existence or dimension in which I would ever visit your shit country. Literally every pom i've known has come back from Australia giving up living in your plastic, cultureless, bland society and copypaste sprawling suburbia

Nah you got nothing on us because unlike the rest of Europe, we kill Muslims here and it's great. And the ones that rape get put in prison not in 5 star luxury resorts (looking at you Germany and Sweden). Keep posting old shit whilst your shit holes crumble.

you should wake up these fellow brits:

Brits suck Paki dick.

Absolutely assblasted.

> we kill Muslims here and it's great
the last muslims that died in the UK exploded themselves in your transportation system, lad

I couldn't give a fuck about my "fellow Brits". Horrible fucking people, the British.

It's a joke, right?

Are you retarded? London was lost decades ago, Manual. You won't find a single native living in Soho or Trafalgar, again it's a tourist playground. And spastics like you go there every year and you let them scam you. Most Britons don't even recognise London anymore, it's lost and we've moved on. I live in a 97% white county and a 99% white town. Haven't seen a burqa since 2013, and that was because I had to go to London.

Don't let your memes be dreams

My cousin visited from Plymouth and I don't think he liked it very much over here. He seemed a bit arrogant.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2511841/Children-8-racist-miss-Islam-trip-Schools-threatening-letter-parents-met-outrage.html

It is :) they are literally that cucked.

How unfortunate.

No joke but they were forced to stop or reverse it I think.