Bank Statement thread

Let's see how much money Sup Forums has in their bank account, are you all NEETs?

Post 'em!

>Ivan and/or Nigerian Prince trying to scam Sup Forumstards out of their money using an English proxy

I'm on to you

How did you know, kek? Look at mine,you can't get any info from that.

I have 540 thousand in gold coins and bars

Im a neet who collects penies downtown btw

>tfw you did that till you were 14 and everyone probably thought I had Autism.

The NSA probably linked your post with your ID by scanning against their bank balance databases already

Damn, how old are you and what do you do for work.

i throw my pennies on the street for kids, not neets

I got like 500k pokédollars in my bag

PhD student (mostly scholarship money)

>Damn
>At $30k
I'm barely 22 and have $10k in the bank from half a years work, and that's while being massively underpaid

>2017
>having your money in a bank

Fuck that, I can't be taxed for them if they're under my mattress.

>a few week's from 2017
>still using banks

what are you studying?

PHD in what?

>me
>22yo neet
>only 90 euros

Why don't you invest the money?

Not gonna post picture but 80k in cash and a $250k in property but I fell for the mortgage Jew.

NEET here AMA.

Engineering - won't go into details

400$

pharmD student tankin out min loans

live on 6k/yr

>Info gathering thread

>Slide thread

>sage

maybe $50k in chequeing and $100k in savings

i live rent free with my grandma who cooks me two meals a day and make $28 an hour

ALSO i have like $200 in canadian tire money

>having money in the bank

Well I'm 18 and in university.

40,000 baby.

Czech Korun.

I work in the Czech Republic.

I am a poor German working Prague. Send jobs.

There's nothing to gather but balances unless people are dumb enough to post identifying info.

Bitcoin. Get on my level plebs.

>living in a country with negro in the name.

Not at home so I can't edit the sensitive stuff out. Currently @~170k liquid holdings, 80k physical assets. No loans. No debts.

Job: IT Security Systems Programmer. Been at it about 3 years.

19 year old who just finished Christmas and paid off student debt so far. Not too bad I guess.

How often does she catch you masturbating?

No doxxing pl0x

Getting paid on Friday too

I'm a next level neet, I don't even have a bank account, I just ask my own Foundation for cash and get it.

6 moths ago I was in college with literally $0 in savings. been living frugal-ish but student loan payments kick in soon

Wow, it seems all of the people with large amounts of money don't post statements, interesting...

Maybe because we have more to lose. That and I would have to provide like 10 screenshots since my savings in scattered in different places

$515k in investments across various IRAs, 401ks, and Index Funds.
$387k in real estate.
$35k in money market / savings.
($275k) mortgage loan.
$662k net worth.

I'll post when I get home in about 30 minutes.

R A R E
A
R
E

19 and paying off student debt? you're in university?

merry christmas guys

no money in my bank account
I'm saving in metals: gold, silver, lead

How'd you make all that money?

i keepy most of my cash in USD in my paypal. i'm gonna transfer most of it in the new year when dollar/euro reaches parity

never that i know of

Yeah

Got $10,000 saved right now. I'm 22 and will be making $60,000 at my new job. I plan on saving until I get $100,000 so I can make a down payment on a house.

mine

Wasn't my intention, but I feel a lot better about my bank account now.

Software Engineer in a state with low property taxes and no state income tax.
Married a Software Engineer.
Saved everything except what I spend on bills.
Buy cheap cell phones, don't have cable bills, don't buy expensive shit.
Cook all my own food and never eat out.

N E W
E
W

you prob dont pay any bills
>hurr durr i make ten dollars an hour and live at mommys

name of the jpg is relevant.

~3000$ in roubles.

>0 good boy points
Absolutely normie

If you don't know how much is in your bank account at all times you're a giant pleb and will never escape your debt.

[spoiler];_;[/spoiler]

Yeah I have like a grand or something, all my income goes into minimal living expenses and paying down debt. 6 more months to go!

I've got $5

Too lazy to log into my bank
~2600

I live at my parents and want to turn it into 10,000 before I move out

40,000 korun is like 1.2k euros. it'S nothing

Nice what's your age? I've been trying to save up but I'm mad in debt from US university and gotta pay that shit off before I can even think about accumulating cash

Jesus, how old are you and what do you work as?

>PayPal

Just out of curiosity, why do you do that?

>Having debt

Yea of ccourse THAT much doesn't make you happy. This is meme tier logic it won't make you happy but it makes sure you never stress about money

>living in a country with negroes

I'm 32 and my wife is 27. I started working at 24 at about 55k / yr salary.

After about 8 years combined my wife and I make $200k / yr salary.

I am mid 30's and I started my own company years ago because I thought money would make me happy.

I have about 1500$ at any given time in the bank but I have about 7.5k in assets as of right now I could liquidate.
I also have my rent paid until may.

Very nice. What's your address?

>various IRAs
Terrorist.

Can I hold a dollar or two

>he fell for the mutual fund meme

If you can pay your rent so far in advance why not buy property and fuck the rental jew?

>are you all NEETs
I am but I have like 3 thousand some in the bank. I feel like I should invest it but I don't know what to put it in.

I graduated high school in 2008, before it became clear that jobs were gone for good. Uni fucked me.

Like I said, 6 more months. I'll have no unsecured debt, two rental properties, and a decent income. Probably be able to retire in 10 years from that point and have $100k/yr passive income.

just over 7k between my checking and savings accounts.

I'm 24 and live alone in my own house. All I do is work from home for a tech company, shitpost, and play video james

My grandma actually started it for me when I started my first job.

I've tried to pay her back but she won't take it. She's a truly good person.

I am poorfag :(

I'm 24.

Also, the 500 on my credit card has already paid, Mint just hasn't picked up on that yet.

Because I split the rent with like 3 people, I only use one room, so buying more is moronic for someone like me.
Also having more people in the house makes me feel safe yo.

-500 cheque account
700 another cheque account
9k savings account
46k house/retirement savings investment fund. Can't touch that until I buy a house or turn 65 though.

What does the company do? You can always have more money, maybe that'll make you happier.

300 in checking account
6000 in savings (because it might actually be stolen money so I can't risk spending or claiming it right now)
1000 in Roth IRA

21 years old

another 42k in a trust fund that i get in two years and 8k in segregated funds

I quite disagree. In fact I was having a conversation last month with a friend that is 'private jet' level rich. He was stressing about money and what to do with it. I told him quite sincerely, "you have a problem that most people don't have. What to do with all your money".

Once you have money there is no magical number where you say, "this is enough, I have enough buffer that I could lose most of it and still survive". Instead the inverse happens. It has greater value and therefore must be protected with greater effort and worry. Meanwhile you still judge yourself as harshly or more harshly for every win and loss.

The big fuck up is thinking, I want to have happiness via money, so I'll do the thing that will make me money, and then I will be happy. Most people (rich and poor) live that way and it is a recipe for misery. It should read, I will be happy, I will do the things that make be happy, and I will have happiness. Sounds preachy, but after analyzing my own feelings and observing the successful clusterfucks of people I am surrounded by, it is 100% truth.

Sounds pretty comfy, Good thing education is so heavily subsidized in the UK, i probably wont have to worry that much about my uni costs.

this has to be the dumbest thing ive ever seen. 72 grand in paypal, when you could be making money on interest or appreciating asset. not to mention paypal limits your withdrawls to like $500 at a time

Kek, I don't even have a bank account.
I have about $6 in cash right now.

I know the pain

Maintain around $5k in cash/checking
$21k in liquid investments
$28k in retirement accounts
29 and have been working for 5 years

>FBI/MI6/IRS in here
sage

€2.34 in my account
€9.8k student debt

Removed last digit because I'm paranoid
Not including investments, which is almost the same amount

Still jewing the jews.

Unless you're a drug dealer, this has to be bait.

You can get almost 1% APY in an online savings account.

D-do you keep it in a shoebox?