I'm over Trump

I'm over Trump. Everything he campaigned on was a lie. He's not locking Hillary up. Now he says he was just kidding around when he promised to drain the swamp. We also know that he's probably not going to repeal Obamacare (he wants to keep all its provision in place) and that he met with Al Gore and Al Gore thought the meeting went well.

This entire campaign was for nothing. I have invested so much time here doing what I can for well over a year. I have never been so disillusioned with politics in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Communications_Commission
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't the entire point not to let Hillary get in? You did that

I don't know why you faggots started going insane about that fat faggot

I knew this was going to happen. Sup Forums is so hyper contrarian that they are actually shilling for net neutrality now, because Trump supports it and people dislike Trump.

You're right, our current president is a dick who lied and fucked us over.

>implying Trump was the goal

Trump is a meme that we elected to keep Hillary out. Anything that happens from here is simply frosting on the cake. Whether it will be shitty frosting or not remains to be seen, but it will be frosting all the same.

>not gonna lock her up
>not gonna drain the swamp
>not gonna...(something soon to be filled here.)
Feelsbadman. Have we been played?

We didnt really think this through, did we?

If you invested your time trying to do what you can, you are a retarded retard.

Here is not where things that matter or done.

This is fucking bullshit and not what anyone was talking about for the last year. Fuck you and your revisionism. You are moving the goal post because the goal has been missed by 50 fucking yards.

By the way, literally any GOP candidate would have beat Hillary. I didn't want to elect a high energy Jeb! with orange skin.

Who is paying you at this point? Am honestly curious

Why are you surprised? This is how politicians work you tard. Did you actually think everything you said he would do, and do you THINK that the biggest thing to worry about is locking up Hillary who is just an emotional mess right now? He is a much better choice than Hillary and the things he introduces to us is good. If you are upset about net neutrality being affected then wait for his supporters to outcry and cause him to forget the idea.

Not really, but who cares. Trump's campaign has brought upon the golden age of memes. The fucking government recognized and waged war against Pepe. As long as he is in the Oval Office, that golden age will continue and the cucks will stay rustled as fuck. I'm down for whatever stupid tomfoolery goes down from here.

At the very least, it's better than becoming Germany.

You're not at all an obvious shill. Enjoy your stay leftist scum.

Me too

It was all about the fight the battles to win it... I don't care what happens now.. I don't even really like him anymore...

yes we did, our plan worked as it intended

Agreed.
Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Is that a boy

You're right OP, Hillary Clinton would have been a much better choice.

calm down, he hasn't even been sworn in yet you fucking faggot, not to mention he was only formally elected by the electoral college a couple days ago. fuck you cunts are impatient.

CANT WAIT TO DRINK DRUMPFTARD TEARS JANRUARY 21ST WHEN HILLARY IS INAUGURATED IN A STUNNING TWIST

>any GOP candidate would have beat Hillary

If you believe this you're delusional. No other GOP candidate could have pulled Pennsylvania, Michigan, or Wisconsin over Clinton. Absolutely guaranteed.

She probably would have snagged Florida too unless the opponent was Rubio. But Rubio wouldn't have had a chance in many other states the GOP typically does well in.

There is absolutely no other candidate that could have won this election without dramatically changing their platform.

Trump doesn't support net neutrality, user.

Also NN is what keeps your ISP from charging you a $1 every time you want to shitpost on a website.

Yeah? Coming down from that tribalism affliction? That's how the system works user. They get us tearing at each others throats. They divide us. Us vs them, I won you lost, red vs blue.

And then you realize the only people who win are the rich fuckos who infest the political system.

I knew he wouldnt build the wall, I mean there's already a border

but more importantly, I'm just happy Hillary lost and liberals got all assblasted.

IM REDPILLED NOWE!!!

TRUMP A JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I wanted Rand but no one listened as per usual

wtf i hate trump now

I know that feel OP.

I lost all my friends supporting Trump, and he's already stabbed us in the back

>Against net neutrality

Wew lad looks like we're all fucked, unless we pay the $20 le epic fringe neo nazi frogposting site Sup Forums package.

>Trump being but a step in the right direction
>revisionism
Hi shill

Hahaha USA got played. It's not the people, it's the profession. When you work at McDonalds you flip burgers, when you're in politics you flip flop.

>tfw the majority of Trump supporters are 18-24 and have never been played before

That said, I was a fervent memer and I even got an official Trump hat/cap whatever you call it. I just wanted the fun back. The GWB years were fun. Obomber is a boring cunt. Even Bill C had some funny moments.

I was always against internet communism.

He has already fucking reneged on tons of shit WITHOUT EVEN BEING SWORN IN. You would think that he could at least wait until he was in office to turn around and fuck us.

And we already know who most of his cabinet nominees are! The only thing I can be happy with is that he didn't pick Romney for State and he picked a successful businessman... but why the FUCK was he ever even considering Romney?

It just means they can't throttle your download speed or block off sites.

Imagine having to pay for website packages like you do with TV packages. It's basically corporate taxation.

>using a know CTR made meme

Kek is displeased with your existence

sage

You are braver than I am. I never said a thing in real life. I created a fake Twitter account to post memes. My life would have ended had I publicly supported Trump.

I need to move out of this liberal hell hole.

Nope, internet communism is the government jewing you into giving over control of the internet to them. You're being duped.

majority of Sup Forums Trump supporters* of course

Some people have to learn a hard lesson.

Who gives a shit. The Clinton family is out of politics forever, that's a net gain.

I have saved thousands of images off this board. I flipped through them tonight to find one that described how I felt and that one was accurate.

Yes this post is the correct post

Going by this thread,
Purple ID from usa = woke poster
OP's ID ends in "no cuck"
>nuff said

(((drumpfstein)))

Ok bye.

You've flip-flopped more than Trump. How does it feel to be that easily swayed?

Trump is a literal meme president. He got elected, liberals got triggered. It was a success. Now move on.

>control
If you actually believe this you're a retard.

wtf i hate drumpf now

Jesus Christ shut the fuck up.

He isn't even in office yet, he hasn't even been fucking inaugurated yet. He was just officially vote by electors on Monday.

Please fucking kill yourself.

lol he put a goldman sach jew in charge of the economy. He's basicly orange hillary, but you are to blind to see it.

Okay kids what can we learn about this? Never trust a cuckservative.

Kuk is an alternate spelling of Kek. Fuck this guy.

Already dealt with this stupid fucking point

that is not how works politics user-chin

Yeah man, the FCC is just keeping things fair, right? right?

Hahaha gasp hahaha
Everybody with half a brain knows Trump is a con artist, what did you expect?

Hahaha fuck you shill; your retardedness here shows your new, not a trump supporter, and trying to pretend to you are so you can concern troll. I never wanted Trump to never be anything other than a Molotov cocktail at faggots like Jeb and Hillary (and those who supported them). If you've been here, you'd know this was all that most of pol wanted as well.
Yes I hoped he would follow up on his promises but if he doesn't, I'm not completely insane, but I'm realistic that politics isn't as cut and dry as a political campaign makes it seem to be and I'm also not going to fucking make a conclusion about his presidency before he's even in office.
So fuck you and fuck off faggot. Your leddit tier shilling is unbecoming.

Chelsea 2024

LOL

not even 1 day in his 4 year presidency and you fucks are already complaining!

if you're not a shill, of course.
which is doubt.
saged

Sup Forums has always been pro-net neutrality you tard. If the Internet lost its neutrality this will be the first place to go, why would anyone here want that?

>The FCC's mission, specified in Section One of the Communications Act of 1934 and amended by the Telecommunications Act of 1996 (amendment to 47 U.S.C. ยง151) is to "make available so far as possible, to all the people of the United States, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, or sex, rapid, efficient, Nationwide, and world-wide wire and radio communication services with adequate facilities at reasonable charges.

That's all they do right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Communications_Commission

that's what we call in france retro-pedalling OR in american, PUSSY OUT

That's not a point and you point out no fucking sources. He's going to do everything he campaigned on once he's in office.

He's just trying to calm the flame before he does. Why go full retard before you have the power.

You're going to eat your words and BTFO once he's actually in office.

What I want to see is Rick Perry using his cabinet role to dismantle Department of Energy or any of the other Secretaries phasing out superfluous departments.

>Revisionism
>Any GOP would

Wrong.

I didn't vote for him I just wanted him to win for the lulz, all Sup Forums that is true Sup Forums would know that the only way to "change" things is through v&'d means, not this illusion of choice bs

If you didn't do it for the laughs you are bluepilled and are doing it wrong

t. never supported Trump in the first place

>I have never been so disillusioned with politics in my life.
underage b&
fucking saged.

You all are fucking idiots.

So who should I have voted for? Bernie?
You faggots are ridiculous.

Trump is already best president ever.
Now fuck off and move to n korea.

this is an obvious and common shill tactic
ctr leave

cuck spotted

(((Net neutrality))) has become about giving the FCC the right to regulate the net. There are already companies making caps and throttling stuff. Interestingly enough, it only happened AFTER the FCC put out its regulations.

I would have voted for Cruz or maybe Paul. Honestly, what I want most was the Trump who we had between July 2015 and November 2016.

Of course.

It makes a lot more sense once you realize trump is actually a nigger in the technical sense of the term. Bling babes bullshit and buffoonery are all he knows. He blew out all his neurons with coke in the 70s.

It's fine if you voted for trump, but get angry and hold him accountable. He was suppose to be the anti-globalist, but he just stuffed his cabinet with globalist.

Don't keep pretending he is the savior of mankind while he walks all over you.

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. Watching this guy's campaign crash and burn is fucking hilarious. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes!

Hey, CTR, getting in some last-minute shilling before you go on break for the holidays?

>no rapefugees
>build wall
>improved economy
>triggered libshits and cucks
>Black Lives Matter BTFO
>Political Correctness BTFO

That's all I expected from Trump and I haven't been disappointed so far.

You're going to get fucked in the ass by corporations thinking this way, because "muh government regoolations."

That's fine user. When you can't shitpost on Sup Forums because your ISP doesn't approve it in their list of package sites, you have only yourself to thank.

A Frenchie calling me a cuck. That's rich.
Don't you have a German flag filter you need to put on a selfie or something?

isn't the president yet
>>worst president ever guise

shut up.

I'm not a Trump supporter but I don't believe anyone will let him get near something like that.

Despite everything I believe there's still enough sanity to prevent someone causing nuclear war over a petty slight.

I always was hoping to see the day trumps supporters turn on him more than seeing him lose. This is the best shit ever

As Trump becomes Jeb Fucking Bush those of us who dare complain over the next few years will be called "shills?" What could Trump possibly do for him to lose your support? Sorry, but I didn't sign up to be in a cult. Fuck off and go take a double serving of the kool aide.

>molotov cocktail directed at establishment
>loads administration with establishment

Pick one.

>hasnt even started office yet

this 10000000000000000000x this

Every fucking thread is spam and they all have a hundred replies. CTR must be supporting each other.

No, you can remove him from power with the support of the left, and then take it for yourself.

Just like the banks refused to let him actually run his businesses after successive failed ipos

>CTR is STILL concern shilling

Dude they already have the right to do that as per the FCC regulations called "net neutrality". You obviously don't know what the fuck youre talking about, because they're already allowing bandwidth throttling, data caps and denying access to or limiting data speeds for certain internet features.
They have institutionalized throttling torrent speeds as an example. Now try and tell me that the FCC won't abuse that power even further.

Just fucking leave you new piece of shit

Some people have to learn the hard way. No one wants to believe they made a bad choice. Or that they're wrong. Being wrong is hard to accept.

But I won't chastise any of them for coming to that realization.