Sup Forums logic

> Russia bans Overwatch because of an innocent lesbian kiss: Sup Forums is quiet
> Facebook bans poopyhead woo-woo sites like InfoWars and NaturalNews: Sup Forums throws a riot against censorship

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-12-20-overwatch-webcomic-blocked-in-russia-over-gay-character
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My question is are they banning nowthis and occupydemocrats too?

No, because they report actual news. Maybe if Republicants and Drumpf stopped saying so much newsworthy stupid things, they would be out of business, don't you think?

eurogamer.net/articles/2016-12-20-overwatch-webcomic-blocked-in-russia-over-gay-character

Russia did not ban the comic, Blizzard deliberately did it.

dumb froppyposter

Get better b8 m8.

who cares about a shitty game plus i am not russia so why should i care fuck off back to / v /

> Russia fights against foreign cultural degeneracy
> Facebook fights against US independent media
Regressives will never figure what went wrong even when we put them against the wall one by one.

Homos have no rights

> cultural degeneracy
> just two women sharing a kiss in bed

Yeah, that suuuuuurrre is going to lead to the collapse of Western civilization

If White Culture is fragile enough to be broken by a kiss, I think it is better if it doesn't even exist at all.

>Russia bans Overwatch

I'm not defending Russia. But this is a good thing

Overshit deserves to be banned

who cares? overwatch fuc king blows, blizzard sold its soul to activision and hasn't been good since WoTlk released.

>I think it is better if it doesn't even exist at all.
Go and live somewhere else.

> Russia doesn't ban Overwatch
> Sup Forums isn't quiet, all the day fags like you create b8s like this one trying to present Overwatch as SJW game because of one comic strip

Over the past thousand years Russia has done very few exemplary things but rejecting homoculture is one of them.

Good, Overwatch is shit. Go play a real videogame you fucking manchild.

>pidorashka needs Putin to think for him

>Russia bans Overwatch because of an innocent lesbian kiss
it doesnt

> admitting to be enemy of Western civilization
What are you even trying to achieve here? Reinforce our determination against SJWs?

One is the policy of a government and its constituents, the other is a soulless private institution.

> defends fake news site banning actual news
> spreads fake news
Not surprised.
Overwatch is not banned in Russia, and there's Russian version being sold w/out any problems. KYS.

She's a villain, y'know...

Cool proxy. Maybe Pooptin isn't such a strong leader if a lesbian kiss is enough to get him to call for a crusade.

I don't want them to ban Rightist sites because it goes against my best interests, not because of freedom of speech.

>if you kill your enemies they win
It's not about if he starts it, it's about if he finishes it.

for me sounds like propaganda, like was with the feminazis

I want to fuck that frog.