This is why we need to welcome refugees into our countries. To save them from THIS

This is why we need to welcome refugees into our countries. To save them from THIS.

Children should not be subjected to this evil.

Sounds like you want us to take in yet more young men of war fighting age.

Get hanged, you traitor.

>we have to save these children from being blown up by the men of their country
>invite said men while the children stay home
Really tinkers muh thinker

This was the last time they spoke as friends

It's what God would do

I wouldn't mind children coming in. what i DO mind are "children" entering

don't worry. england closed its borders to filthy europeans so that the poor syrian children can get in

we have plenty of kids here that need help. fuck you bitch. you go move over there and give all your shit o them.

im buying lotto tickets with my extra cash. bitch.

Agreed. Bring all the women and convert them. Then glass all the men.

one down

Children become adults. Even if you managed to tame them they will still inject their venom into your gene pool

>tfw your parents will never hold/kiss you like that

Good thing we don't take men.

Children can fuck off. Till they start going extinct i don't care

hivemind

>This is why we need to prevent refugees from entering our countries. To save ourselves from THIS.
FTFY FAGGOT

So he blew his own daughters up?

No, fuck all of them, the children, the women and the men.

>"Are you fucking shitting me?"

Yes.

I SWEAR ISLAM IS THE RELIGION OF PEACE, AND I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DISAGREE, INFIDEL!!!!!

Yeah, welcome them, so they can blow their children in your country police station.

So they can just do their bombings here? Get fucked, idiot.

This is why collateral damage is acceptable in wars against muslims.

If you use women and children as weapons, don't cry when we bomb the ammo dump.

I don't think many people would disagree if that was the ages of the children that arrive here.

We get these children pic related.

I still don't get why you or the rest of Europe lets these people in.

Life in the Middle East must age them fast. Holy shit.

kek

>Little girl in the light
>Parent in the dark

POTTERY

How about not starting a war in the fucking first place? America has been actively trying to destabilize Syria since AT LEAST 2005. If you niggers hadn't gotten involved, this refugee crisis wouldn't be where it is today.

How the fuck can you people be so disconnected from the root cause of this?

>filthy europeans
>poor syrian '''''children'''''

Practically no different at this stage.

>Children should not be subjected to this evil.

Annex the countries. Annex them. Administrate over them. Mild exploitation to make it fiscally beneficial while building infrastructure for the advancement of the people. Culture-wash them.

How can a parent do this to their child. I just don't understand. It really makes me wonder if I am even of the same species as this guy.

>Children should not be subjected to this evil.

The only way to protect them from this evil is to ban the totalitarian movement masquerading as religion called Islam.

This evil has come to our countries with Islam because it is Islam. Pic related.

He thinks she'll go to paradise. Considering how he sent her off he probably still loves her.

I wonder if this even happened.

The one based thing Trudeau did was take on only the top 1% of Syrians so that nobody lost their butts about muh not helping. But we didn't get terrorist Muslim jihadis.