Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yXC6b-_MnU8
youpak.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=mOEmFg2EOR8
youtube.com/watch?v=LnBjfs790bk
youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Hitler the most based man in history?

>This video is not available in your country.

How about some music?
youtube.com/watch?v=yXC6b-_MnU8

>This video is not available in your country.
Fuck me.

Bump.

Can you imagine raping hitler?

I don't like it when this sort of shit happens. I don't see it getting any better.

If a video is not available in your country, then replace the word "tube" with "pak" in the URL.

youpak.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Why? Is that what you do?

youtube.com/watch?v=mOEmFg2EOR8

youtube.com/watch?v=LnBjfs790bk

you're welcome

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

>ywn get to frolic with an aryan qt in the alps with your fascist bffs

why live?

to be the change you want to see in society

Saved.

Source is episode 01 of 1973 documentary World At War.

What happened on this day?

hitler and the nazi movement were fake. when i say fake i dont mean that it never happened.. it did.. what im saying is reasons and motives behind the movement. it was nothing but a setup for a war so that the rich industrialist at that time can make more money... pic related and video related

i urge all of my friends (and that includes all of you) to watch this. you all claim that you are red pilled but i highly doubt it. basically if you idolize hitler, you are playing in the palm of a mass jewish/rich game.

youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM

More like those rich cunts didn't like the idea of competing with Germany's new system.
youtube.com/watch?v=SKnF1HEUwuo

That is some good shit. I'm glad we live in a world where we can view things like this and not be branded as traitors for spreading it. You know like what would be the case if Hitler had succeeded in conquering the earth. If Hitler had won films and speeches of FDR would be illegal to spread and view. Not that FDR is some great guy but the fact still remains that Nazi germany was and would have been a totalitarian state with very little actual freedom as we perceive it today. With all the advances in surveillance technologies we have today Hitlers world vision would be a nightmare for whites who had no connections to higher authorities.

Regardless of if you think the holocaust is real or if whites are the only race that shouldn't be exterminated, Hitlers Germany and world view would've been a hellish place to live in.

That is a great vid though. Awesome speeches.