OPERATION INTERSECTIONAL ISLAM GENERAL: Safe Spaces Edition

OPERATION INTERSECTIONAL ISLAM GENERAL: Safe Spaces Edition

Mission description: Over the last 8 years, world events have been converging to create the perfect opportunity that we find before ourselves. We have seen both the rise of radical SJW cultural marxists, as well as the rise of radical Islamic Fundamentalists. Traditionally these groups have always synergized off of each other as they share the common goal of undermining our democratic institutions.

The purpose of this mission is to drive a wedge between these groups via the manufacturing of a new SJW denomination of Islam. Now is the perfect time for this to happen.

With the rise and success of the alt-right in Brexit and the US elections, the constant and reliable drum of muslim terror attacks, the inevitably increasing violence of european refugees, and the ever worsening moan of liberals rallying to the defense of their favorite oppressed religion, we have the perfect opportunity to sew the cognitive dissonance. In the coming years, we can forecast 2 basic things:

1. The muslim problem is going to become worse
2. The liberal echo chamber decrying reactionary oppression of muslims will grow louder.

What do SJW's love more than anything? Being victims. The juicy baited hook of an intersectional branch of islam will become irresistible to the tumblrites as they see this demographic literally suffering the same kind of treatment that they feverishly wish was happening to them. This is the wind that will carry our operation to success.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamAbdiJohnson/status/806375738349916160
client00.chat.mibbit.com/
clarionproject.org/analysis/masjid-taqwa
clarionproject.org/analysis/islamic-society-boston
clarionproject.org/analysis/dar-al-hijrah-islamic-center
clarionproject.org/analysis/north-american-islamic-trust-nait
isbcambridge.blogspot.com/
dailycaller.com/2015/11/21/caution-you-may-live-in-the-radical-mosque-zone/#ixzz4TXCk5NAt
huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CONCEPTS WORTH EXPLORING:

1. The denomination is defined by extreme emphasis on the idea that Mohammed was a Mukhannathun (Tranny), and that it is a scholarly crime that his gender has been assumed as male all this time.

2. Extreme inclusion of all ethnic and religious minorities except for cis-white men.

3. Engages in apologism to validate homosexuality and pedophilia (pedophilia being a common ground between the two cultures)

4. Reiterates that the cause of terrorism and all bad things is the west and white men.

5. Possibly explore wealth redistribution as many of the intellectual elites of the muslim world are obscenely wealthy.

- We should also consider designing twitter hashtags. Hashtags that suggest mohammed was gay, a female, a tranny, or that he was the first LGBTQ leader will be particularly infuriating.

- We should explore extreme iconography of the prophet with a lot of images. His likeness should always be shown to be as feminine/androgynous as possible.

- Incorporating justifications of our activities by perverting the interpretation of Quranic scripture, or better yet - unorthodox/unaccepted quranic scriptures (the satanic verses) to piss off actual quran-read muslim religious communities once the train leaves the station.

Anybody doubting the potential success of something like this should read this picture.

pic very very very related.

bump

We need to get a facebook group hub active. We need one to create the veneer that this is actually some kind of legitimate campus-activism group.

We also are going to need the copy to fill the group profile. Anyone here know how to write like a bleeding heart SJW?

We're gonna need to use all the buzzwords/zingers that are common in their circles.

By infiltrating the circle of facebook SJW activism, we might be able to play diplomacy with other legit groups and get them to adopt/endorse our agenda.

This is interesting, but I'm very sleepy, downloaded pic and tomorrow I'll think on this!
PRAISE KEK

NO YOU FUCKING NIGGER THIS SHIT WILL DESTORY OUR COUNTRY FOR GOOD

FUCK EVERY NIGGER KIKE SHILL DEFENDING THIS SHIT REEEEEEEEEEE GAS THESE KIKE FUCKS REEEEEEEE THIS IS THE FINAL NAIL TO RUIN THE WEST!

In order to make this look legit you need to make gay muslim fake account confronting alt right people. Denouncing their islamophobia. That's what muslims do. They try to make you insult them so they can report you to the social network involved or to the authorities, depending on how far did you go.

You have no clue what islam in america is like if you think there aren't already nu-muslims

twitter.com/IamAbdiJohnson/status/806375738349916160

The psyop isn't complete until we get girls like pic related declaring allegiance to islam, and until we have Anjem Choudary screaming for (real muslims) to kill them for their haram ways.

my prediction is that leftists will simply start converting to Islam.

Look at Carlos the Jackal.

>muh ebil wall street
>muh 99% protests
Look, identity politics were being pushed long before occupy wall street and just as hard. Occupy wall street was always a bunch of retarded communists who wanted to be cool fighting the system man but again, they were retarded leftists. Leftists in general are always retarded. hence they attack the big bad wall street without understanding what wall street is, instead of looking at the banks.
Leftists are the ultimate goyim. They attack whatever is in front of their eyes without any thought or research like good little goys.

I don't necessarily think anybody is suggesting that occupy wallstreet invented Identity Politics, but it is definitely one of the major crossroads where Identity Politics jumped from being a fringe ideology to being adopted en-masse by the contemporary liberal political infrastructure.

Prior to the Occupy wallstreet, you didn't really have establishment liberals abusing the scrupulous masses of lesbians and transgender weirdos the way that they do now. The hillary election was them doubling/trippling down on that shit.

I like the idea, not sure if you're going about it the right way though.
The plan will fail at step 1. You will never get any traction with such a blunt tactic.

Getting everyone to convert to Islam is a fucking terrible idea, I get that you're trying to water down Islam and destroy its identity but Islam only seeks world domination, they want everyone to be Muslim.
You would just be reinforcing the idea in normies heads that Islam is peaceful and benign.

We should be provoking Muslims into rejecting LGBT propaganda. We need the freaks to denounce Muslims for being part of the patriarchy or being homophobes, we want them to tear each other apart in the same way they turned on gay men and decided they weren't an oppressed class any more.
No much point in poking the LGBT nest. They are delusional, they love Muslims without understanding that Muslims think they are abhorrent, we should bring this to their attention but focus on provoking Muslims into admitting it. Get them together and eventually they will show how incompatible their belief systems are.

I would also suggest adding some sort of symbolic reasoning such as actual Quran quotes. Just perverting them to fight the agenda. This will most likely enrage both traditional Muslim's and radical members. As a result both will wage a war against the LGBT community. Resulting in a leftist turn away from liberalism and in favor of more traditional conservative ideology. If all the stars align and kek blesses us, we may be able to kill two birds with one stone.

We obviously never want to go about this in a way that's going to strengthen Islam. We simply want to attack this in such a way that it provokes infighting between the two groups.

Their cultural/value differences are on such extreme ends of the spectrum, that if we can bring them into conflict with each other - they'll have no shortage of shit to threaten to kill each other over.

>Imagine memories pizza
>but SJW vs muslims
>DIE CISLAM SCUM

I would do what jews would do: Create a forum so gay muslims can date gay sjw.

Let muslim parents kill gay sjws. Earn money meanwhile.

>I did not do some fucking halal shit not to be a haram hoe in heaven

I don't believe she said this but assuming she did, does she actually believe that Trump is advocating deporting American citizens or just shilling?

I agree with you. No way should we be getting them to fully convert. But instead embrace Muslims. This should hopefully enrage them enough to reject the LGBT community and fight against it. Resulting in a full on fight.

nah breh

I just made that shit up. I did it because SJW's love celebrity endorsements to help pad their crazy rhetoric.

>trump moslem deportations gunna deport my muslim african babies

STOP THIS

LGBT people are sick of being used by the right and the left. We are like 2% of the population, and we don't like Muslims, fuck off fight your own battles stop obsessing over us.

Okay so let's build on this:

What should the message look like that we inject into social media?

If the sales pitch isn't "convert to islam to shield muslims", then what will it be?

It has to be something subtle that sounds good on the surface, but is going to lead to inevitable muslim sperging once they start trying to act on it.

Maybe have SJW's start going to Mosques to show solidarity?

>A bunch of purple haired lesbians showing up at mosques in deerborne michigan kek

>DIE CISLAM SCUM

I quite like that, can never underestimate the traction you can get with a catchy slogan.

Why do Muslim women rarely get accused of internalised misogyny for wearing a hijab?
That should change. The beautiful thing about internalised oppression is that you get to ignore what the accused has to say. So when they inevitably say it's a choice and it's empowering you just tell them they are being oppressed which in this case would actually be true.
If we could get women in the SJW and Muslim communities to turn on each other they would devour themselves pretty quickly.

It's not euro horus mate. Non euros love islam. Also I think that the SJW movment are doing their cause more harm then good at this point. They are not gaining following with their stunts, only loosing. They'll brun out soon, I think we should add fule to the fire insted of trying to contain it.

What is the goal here?
Is it to get the third-worldists to further fetishize islam? Is it to turn the muslims to our side against SJW's?
I fail to see how this helps traditional western civilization.

exploitable

The goal is to create a schism between the two groups. We know how crazy and volatile Muslims are, and how gullible and addicted to being a victim SJW's are.

We want to use the SJW's hellish good intentions to bring them into close enough proximity to actual muslim communities that they start becoming the brunt of insane muslim reactionary violence.

Something like that. With the whole spread of fake news we need to capatalize on the confusion created by this. We should create news of a protest on a mosque and a movement to have all members of the marganilized groups coming together for solidarity purposes. A bunch of queers will show up and disrupt mosque proceedings by standing outside and "standing with them in solidarity". Any other suggestions?

It would be a stretch, but we could also potentially prey on SJW ignorance of Islam, and actual islamic reactionary sentiments and make the SJW shit imply/suggest that they favor the Shia.

If we can somehow align the whole campaign in such a way that Sunni muslims start seeing SJW as being linked to the Shia in some way, or being aligned with them especially so, it would instantaneously make the SJW's a lightning rod for some real abuse.

>Suggest that terrorism is a sunni problem and it's #notallmuslims (shia) kek

>>A bunch of purple haired lesbians showing up at mosques in deerborne michigan kek

Fuck yes that's what we want. Remember Milo wanted to do that gay pride parade through a Muslim neighbourhood and the authorities shut it down due to safety concerns. We need to bring the degeneracy to their ghettos. We point out the hypocrisy of our governments telling us that we live in a multicultural society but not allowing us to be multicultural.
They are getting in the way of integration by segregating themselves.
Stopping the gay pride rally would be not allowing us to express our culture in our own towns.

Looks like the digits decided along with you. Then that's the plan. We can play with the idea that SJWs love to be under constant attack and organize large events. With their overall ignorance towards any real politics we can accomplish this.

this is pure gold if done right

Let's identify the Mosques across the country that are known to be hotbeds of extremism (the kinds of places that the FBI has every square foot covered in wiretaps and bugs), and then we make up professional looking posters and stuff inviting the SJW left to come and "celebrate" the holidays with them as a show of solidarity against donald trump.

Well done, OP. To create fake jewbook accounts (since kikebook asks for verification by phone sometimes) use a phone burner app that'll give your cell phone a fake number.

topkek this is a fantastic idea

We need a larger backing though. We need this to spread like wildfire. People will catch on fast that it is fake if we don't enlist a larger, organized movement, that can overtake all areas of real news.

I've been trying to push this shit for days on here and infinitychan. Just start saving psyop content and do the movement the justice of starting new OPs if you don't see one in the catalog. This is in it's absolute infancy.

Ok, we can't start until we have that backing though. Unless we want it to die immediately. I suggest we all start creating accounts, groups, more threads across multiple boards. And just converge in one single area once this takes off.

So we make Muslims gay?

the digits speak

I'm going to start trying to identify the worst yet most SJW-y accessible mosques. Places in large cities hosting crazy insular muslim communities.

This

Also if there was a 24/7 open chatroom we could use that everyone in the thread could go to whenever they want so we can keep it going.

OK once you have a target location. We we must all make accounts linking to the nearby cities, town etc. Add people from nearby high schools, colleges, stores. And especially start posting new information about upcoming events and liking both a mixture of real pages and fake pages to throw off our trail.

My proposal is we do #Intersectionalislam on Mibbit's main IRC server just for ease of access.

client00.chat.mibbit.com/

Yes

Do you know any? Possibly an opening tier Facebook page that can be privatized to only allow members to join and talk amongst ourselves.

Figured I'd go through a hypothetical scenario:

We try to convince SJW's to hold a pride rally in a Muslim ghetto: Will not work, SJW's care too much about not offending Muslims
We need to create artificial support within the Muslim community for this to work. It's a small insular community so it will be next to impossible to actually get Muslims to go along with it, but that doesn't matter because all we need is the media to create the appearance of a grassroots movement.
The media will report on anything that will give them clicks they don't bother checking sources so all we need is some fake accounts and social media support, in order for it to be considered "newsworthy" and get reported on.
Some pro-LGBT casual Muslims will come out in support and we need to, in turn support them. They will be the rebel forces within the Muslim community that brings the degeneracy to their doorstep.
If we know any confirmed anti Islam ex-Muslims that can write Arabic then even better, they could help make the sock accounts look legit.

That's a good idea and we can use chat sites for other meme missions too in the future.

C'mon guys you had your fun lets go start a YLYL thread instead, that'll be way more fun.

In the politically charged atmosphere of Trump about to assume office, I think the Media is primed and ready to receive whatever crazy shit we come up with. As long as it has the veneer of a real movement.

Also, exploitable

>The purpose of this mission is to drive a wedge between these groups via the manufacturing of a new SJW denomination of Islam.
no. this is the step too far that should make it obvious that Sup Forums is a joke. this has been exactly the original idea behind so very much of what Sup Forums has ever done in trying to shape world events, and it ALWAYS fails, or rather, succeeds at the surface level.

nu-muslims already exist. you're only going to be encouraging and legitimizing them.

Wahhabi Mosques/Communities to target

clarionproject.org/analysis/masjid-taqwa

clarionproject.org/analysis/islamic-society-boston

clarionproject.org/analysis/dar-al-hijrah-islamic-center

clarionproject.org/analysis/north-american-islamic-trust-nait

Addresses and other relevant info contained within each link

I think you are missing the point. We aren't trying to encourage Islam. Simply bait already enraged Muslim areas more with the very thing they hate. Hopefully, there will be a backlash. Sparking outrage.

Any suggestions for twitter accounts? I'd help but they block all the burner numbers I've tried.

ok

I suggest the Boston one. For the main reason that it falls in the center of a predominantly liberal area. The more people we can get to go to such areas the better.

>drive a wedge between these 2 groups
>create a new SJW denomination of Islam
Wouldn't this do the opposite? Unite the two rather than divide them?

I would propose it would do the exact opposite. The two communities hold fundamentally different beliefs. Whenever you get this to occur some backlash will be bound to happen.

We're still working out the kinks. Mainly the idea is just to get these two groups to interact in ways that SJW's trigger a reactionary muslim chimpout.

The Muslims who are engaging with the actual SJW's are simply the chosen mouthpieces. Put a purple haired lesbian into a mosque full of wahhabist 50 year old men and watch what happens.

I was thinking the same thing. Boston and NYC would be my bets.

I've never had to use a cell number when making a Twitter account. I guess the new SJW board of directors made that a rule to keep us out.

bump for subversion

What type of backlash specifically? Are you saying that there would be anti-SJW Muslims who view the SJW Muslims as heretics, creating division between those two Muslim groups?

Quote from the guy who runs the NY Mosque:

He has also said:

“If Allah says 100 strikes, 100 strikes it is. If Allah says cut off their hand, you cut off their hand. If Allah says stone them to death, through the Prophet Muhammad, then you stone them to death, because it’s the obedience of Allah and his messenger—nothing personal.”

KEK

How did a man as based as Jon Voight produce such a shitty daughter?

>I will not let him tear my family apart

Aren't we a little late for that?

Something similar to that. I would say that more radicalized Muslims already view them as unequal. We are more or less trying to get less radicalized Muslims to sympathize with one of the two sides. This hopefully, creates a division in the communities involved until one group hits a breaking point.

Kek whispers through this plan

>Unite the two rather than divide them?

Remember that all Muslims hold beliefs that are considered radical by Western standards. If we could infiltrate proper Muslim Ghettos like Bradford, it's very likely to become volatile.
These two ideologies are incompatible that's the point in encouraging them to integrate, it will never end well. The fact that Muslims live in isolation prevents them from dealing with this face to face.

dunno if this is a good idea but I created a mashup between the radfem logo and the crescent moon and star. I think Muslims would probably find it extremely distasteful so I don't know if it's a good idea, the SJW's would probably like it though.

It's the opposite of divide and conquer. We know that these two groups have starkly contrasting views, but work together to subvert society in individual ways. Once we introduce them to each other, the result is in-fighting, regardless of who's criticizing who.

We're playing 69D chess via social engineering.

The Virginia Mosque also seems pretty active.

www.hijrah.org

Address: 204 Prospect St.; Cambridge, MA 02139

This is the website and address of the Muslim mosque in Boston in case this is the targeted area.

isbcambridge.blogspot.com/
Seems as though the website is out of date though. Here is the new one by all accounts.

Let's also investigate geography. Understanding most SJW's are collegiate no-car bus taking scum, we gotta try to find mosques that are accessible to them. Otherwise our turnout will stand to be much worse than it could be.

Places INSIDE large cities are ideal. Places out in the countryside are a no go. Even if they're only a 5 minute drive away from said city.

Dar al-Hijrah, located just outside Washington in Falls Chruch, Virginia, for example, was the place of worship for two of the 9/11 hijakers. This mosque’s present Imam, Shaker Elsayed, described Muslim Brotherhood founder Hassan al-Banna’s teachings as “the closest reflection of how Islam should be in this life.” The Brotherhood “seeks to implement Sharia-based governance globally,” according to the Clarion Project.

Multiple terrorists have come from the Islamic Society of Boston, including the Boston Bombers and al-Qaeda terrorists Aafia Siddiqui, Tarek Mehanna and Ahmad Abousamra.

The Islamic Center of Tucson was “basically the first cell of al-Qaeda in the United States,” terrorism expert Rita Katz told The Washington Post in 2002. “At least a dozen terror-linked individuals have been tied to the” center, according to the Clarion Project.

Read more: dailycaller.com/2015/11/21/caution-you-may-live-in-the-radical-mosque-zone/#ixzz4TXCk5NAt

Found this... may be of some interest.

>103954523
KEK

It's gonna be a Wahhabi christmas

That looks great, by the way. We need flashy visuals. Good images will legitimize us

What is provocative enough to make Muslims angry, but not to angry. While enticing other SJWs

Cheers man, I think this op has potential if we could get cross board /site support then we stand a chance. It's too late in bong-land though I need to sleep but I hope something good comes out of this.

Quran 8:12 - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

The dragon is allah, or Satan. The first beast will be the antichrist, who is described in the Bible as everyone knows, but also described in the Quran as a savior. The second beast, or false prophet, was muhammed who "breathed life into the beast" and gave it the ability to speak, by forming the religion of Islam and writing the Quran. It calls all to worship allah or be beheaded. Allah is the blasphemous name for god, that doesn't truly describe god. It refers to Satan. The Quran calls to behead those that do not worship allah and the Bible warns that christians will be beheaeded for not worshiping this beast. As you all know, Islam is being forced upon us slowly but surely and terrorists are being given homes in our countries against our consent. The end is approaching my brothers, it's beginning. Catholicism and the pope make up the whore of Babylon that sits upon 7 hills, the pope has even said recently that Allah is the same god that Catholics worship. Spiritual adultery. The mark written on the hands and foreheads is a parallel reference to having the name of God on your hands and foreheads talked about in the Old Testament and in the book of revelation, that you receive by accepting Christ mentally (marked on your forehead) and doing works in his name (on your hands). The mark of the beast is to worship allah and do evil works in his name.

Also possibly make a new thread on another board. We need multiple board cooperation if we want the numbers that we are going to need.

Getting an user who can speak arabic and help us make some perverted arabic calligraphy would be god tier.

A culturally insensitive mishandling of Mohammeds identity or personage would be enough to get a Muslims attention. Like referring to Mohammed in an improper or non-venerated way would be sufficient.

no, i understand exactly what Sup Forums is, today. crowdsourced CIA.

We have some anons on Infinitychan doing work on this project as well. I was thinking possibly Sup Forums, but there's a lot of SJW's there so I was afraid it might be too exposed there.

Also get a load of this shit:

Actual quote.
"Narrated by Hisham Ibn Kasim, narrated by Huraiz, narrated by Abdul Rahman Ibn Abu Awf Al Jarashy, and narrated by Muaïwiya who said, I saw the prophet (pbuh) sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him . For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)."
-Musnad Ahmad,Hadith number: 16245, Volume Title: "The Sayings of the Syrians, Chapter Title: "Hadith of Muawiya Ibn Abu Sufyan

Genius

Good shit OP. I like it

What do we call it?

Progressive Islam
Critical Islam
Islam is Justice
Social Islam

Possibly by just referring to him as the prophet? I know it to be fact that most Muslims think it would be disrespectful to just say prophet. As it does not refer to any specific one in any specific religion.

I would have done better but my portable photoshop broke down. Sorry goys.

I would propose that we use the term "Intersectional Islam" because SJW's are uniquely responsible for the mass use of the word "Intersectional".

SJW's are actually at war with oldschool Gloria Steinem style feminists. The SJW Trojan horse version of Feminism is "Intersectional Feminism". Intersectional Feminists HHHHAAAATE gloria steinem. They moved into the Feminism movement and completely took it over from within.

Also, I think we should launch this in phases. The first phase is the patient-zero inoculation of this meme into the SJW echo chambers. By starting the movement with just protests/demonstrations we give ourselves the path of least resistance.

We can build denominational differences and factors with additional operations once things are under way.

>muh crowdsourced CIA
Nothing we're doing here is illegal. In fact, we're bringing people together.

If you don't like it, fuck off to 8pol.

Intersectional Islam is a good one. I've heard this used many times by SJW professors of mine.

KEK

Also yeah. Also suggesting perversions of his message. Like suggesting that Mohammed preached to accept everyone regardless of their race/gender/creed/religion (absolute lie), and that he was the first feminist.

The left is already attempting to engage in these mental acrobatics of their own accord. Example:

huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/muhammad-was-a-feminist_b_12638112.html

Say that shit to a Wahhabi muslim and watch what happens.

>crowdsourced CIA
Can you literally get more autistic?

noice

No, the CIA are dicks. Sup Forums is the crowdsourced FBI. That's why we were all over the wikileaks shit. The FBI created Sup Forums to harness the power of autism and turn it to a love of authority. The CIA is more Sup Forums tier.

>because it’s the obedience of Allah and his messenger—nothing personal.”

Can someone please draw a deviantart tier Sanic OC called "Mohammed the Hedgehog", please? I need this in my life.