Fix Europe thread

Everyone should be okay with this.

No

again - why the fuck should Poland be stripped of its core land, Greater Poland? This is the place where the entire nation and country were born

i figured catalonia and basque just cause problems. you want to keep them?
do you want more clay east or west? i would have divided germany into regions but idk krauts well enough.

So germany can cuck even more land? Be careful what you wish for

Germany literally has no business in past Prussia anymore

Because hes a burger baiting for replies.

Sweden - exists.
Ukraine?
Romania is larger.

On top of that hes taken Kaliningrad from Russia so you can guarantee WW3.

Shit post.

>Grobgermany
Check
>Balkanised UK
Check
Greece blobbing into lands that are currently 99.9% ethnically Turkish
Check

What a boring and predictable map.

I not only fix Europe, I fix the entire fucking world.

Thanks me later guys...

the map being fantasy doesnt really take modern governments into account. its assuming they are on even ground. so sweden doesnt deserve to be wiped out.

give me one reason why ukraine should exist.

>romania is larger

its not. dunno if you're blind or double baiting.

i would have balkanized germany as well but i dont know the regional boundaries enough.

>>Balkanised UK
England can handle itself. i dont have beef with the UK. i just dont want to see wales get absorbed tbqh.
>Greece blobbing into lands that are currently 99.9% ethnically Turkish

i know that they are turkish now. but just like how prussians were pushed into modern germany turks could be pushed out.
not sure why you're against me on this. greece > turkey.

>What a boring and predictable map.

make a better one. i doubt you'd change much from the real one. which is far more boring

FUCK OFF

>romania is larger

>its not. dunno if you're blind or double baiting.

You gave them all of Moldova and a chunk of the Ukraine whilst taking a chunk of Romania and handing it over to whatever that mass east of Croatia has become (Austria, Hungary, Slovakia?)

Also

>wales.
Why? They have literally no means to support themselves.

hey look, it's another
> make germany big map
thread

why did you use black for poland? other than that I'm ok with it, map approved

yes please, they're ours.

No independent basque? Wales and Ireland one fuck off

>You gave them all of Moldova and a chunk of the Ukraine whilst taking a chunk of Romania and handing it over to whatever that mass east of Croatia has become (Austria, Hungary, Slovakia?)

okay m8. they're still smaller. the point of the map isnt to screw a nation over anyway. and thats hungary to the west. you cant tell by the historical shape? its obviously not austria ffs.

>Why? They have literally no means to support themselves.

bullshit. if a non country like andorra can exist wales can. sure, they might take an economic hit. they would still be above the baltic states in GDP and quality of life.

and why? because England is absorbing it. and i respect any ethnic group in Europe enough to not want them to disappear (exceptions being gypsies or something)

Nice try but those islands were never yours

they are independent. and wales and ireland are not one. are you color blind?

i would have balkanized germany too. i just don't know their regions well enough. krauts are welcome to assist.

If your whole argument is "hur hur I came first" then why don't you give the Island back to France?

>No Ukraine, Netherlands, Belgium, Georgia, Armenia, Germany doesn't have Alsace-Lorraine, Greece doesn't have entire Anatolian coast, Persia doesn't have Azerbaijan, UK split up,

That's why you return ethnic Germans and Greeks.

>Alscaise Lorraine
>French.

Faggot

Pre ww1 is okay

It's not really hard to fragment germany, just split it up into Bavaria, Saxony, Rhine,Baden-Wurttemburg, Schleswig-Holstein, etc. look up the regions I listed and apply
(and give Transylvania to Romania)

There is exactly no reason to give Jämtland to Norway.

Why is everyone obsessed with splitting the UK and not any other country? Fuck off

why is Andalusia not represented?

Because John Strong discovered them in 1690.
We were there first you Argienigger

Expand Greece
Expand Serbia
Free lands of the North Caucasus
Give Catalonia back to Spain
Give Istria to Italy
Restore Romania
Give Estonia and Saami lands to Finland

France was the first.

Anyway... your white women leftist is going to help us retaking it.

Celts were the original inhabitants of the British isles. It's unfair to have England control everything

i split up spain too. and i would have split germany up if i knew the regional differences better.

shouldnt be hard to understand why UK gets split up more. you have "countries" within your country.

i already gave greece alot of clay
expand serbia into where? bosnia i guess.
yeah that wasnt intentional. didnt think people would care much since its a europe map.
>Give Catalonia back to Spain
but not basque or galicia?
>Restore Romania
i actually gave them some new land. (moldova) but screw giving them the bulgarian and hungarian clay. they only gained that through backstabbing.
>Give Estonia and Saami lands to Finland
wut. Estonia didnt have any changes. and sami dont exist on that map. thats greater Finland.

Most English are genetically more native. even the English along the east coast average at the highest like 35% germanic dna

Now that looks better.