NEET thread

How do we get jobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by getting the first posts and the best posts

You tell me. I gave up on the hunt a while ago.

How old are you?

Go into HVAC.

Fuck, how can I get a job? I am 22 and never had one.

I want this meme to die.

By not being completely useless?

You gotta grab jobs by the pussy you faglords. Turn in a resume and harness your autism towards relentless follow up. It doesn't always work but employers want to see you fighting for the job. Shows you're motivated.

>he doesn't have a trust fund

The jobs in my local area are filled with shitskins, niggers, and spics. It's getting more difficult by the day.

whats this autism you speak of?
how do i get it?

Why are you soo fucking negative?

I cant even speak to people. Thats how much of an autist i am.

Apply at literally any customer service job. Once you've proven you can stay sane around the public and can show up to a job it will be much easier to advance.

Post more on Sup Forums you'll get it soon enough

That's a lazy excuse.

Spam applications for the industry you want to get into.. Eventually either something will stick or you'll have nothing else to do as you've already applied for all the jobs in your area so you try another industry. Rinse and repeat whenever the job pool updates.

What kind of job would you like to have?

learn how to weld
the amount of welding that needs to be done in this world is mind blowing
you will always have a job
you'll make enough to live a comfortable life
and the work is satisfying

WE DONT

I used to be a wagecuck for many years. I was unhappy.
Now i'm a NEET, and i'm unhappy.

In both cases you feel dead inside. This society have nothing to offer.

Giving white pussy to Big Black Cock.

>never fill out online applications
>Dress kinda nice (this includes removing neckbeard and making sure your face isn't a total trainwreck)
>physically walk into a place of potential employment with resume in hand

Even if it's a shit resume places always need warm bodies to run registers and flip burgers.

Stop having such high standards as a NEET, otherwise you'll never get a job.

Really isn't. Trying to work in my home city is a pain as they all expect minimum wages, unpaid overtime and the ability to speak mandarin for skilled work. Easier to try moving to a smaller homogeneous city.

Me too.
>Once you've proven you can stay sane around the public and can show up to a job
There's my problem. Being around people makes me nervous then angry.

You are cancer

Get some aspirations you spoiled twat

A job where i am alone. Preferably with a computer

I guess we have to try being less autistic.

Get on antidepressants and don't stop taking them

This.

Although the amount of shit welders they hire from the third world is worrying me.

Take up a trade. Literally free job if you put in the effort required.

Take a medical transcription course. You don't even have to leave the house or meet your employer. The pay isn't great but you make your own hours.

Trump gave everyone jobs; bigly.

Customer service fucking sucks. I worked in customer service and ended up dealing with the general public (which in my area meant mostly black people) over the phone. This was the beginning of my redpilling.

Medical transcription

you may need to start small, service or food industry. it will suck but keep working at it and get a few months of experience. If you're competent you will become a manager or have enough experience to get a better job. Ideally you would get a degree and not have to do any of that bottom of the barrel shit otherwise you just need to be lucky and know someone

Where y'all from? I lived in southern california and getting a job seemed damn near impossible. Now I'm in the midwest and my only excuse is laziness at the moment. I want to work at a grocery store that pays 13/hr but if that doesn't work I can probably go back to walmart for 11.

Just walk into a walmart with ya resume and start working like me

Massively helpful. Especially for people who are already well skilled in other areas.

Because forced memes aren't funny, meme pros only like free range organic vegan memes.

Our you can walk your white sisters pussies over to me and start making some bread.
They was made for this BBC.

I have no licence no car, but I wash dishes at the tavern for $21 an hour now, 10 minute walk quite happy actually.

Honestly i wish i was black with a huge donkey dick. Would just solve all my problems.

>tfw 5 and been NEET for two years
I dread the "what have you been doing" question.

I thought that's why you voted for Trump.

Sounds like you need to grow up

I was NEET for a year. Then one day I got sick of being broke and started working at Zellers. Its so easy whats wrong with you losers

>some aspirations

Dude you don't know me, i used to be someone in this society, pic related.
It's just...i had some serious health problems 3 years ago and have been denied the right to flight as commander, since then i swallowed the black pill and just let myself slowly rot, abusing drugs and painkillers, living like a ghost.

Call center from your house

Not true, i've heard it's 10 people with you volunteering for one paid position.

Don't unions exist to do the saving themselves?

Serious question, but for those of you former/current NEETs, when you were/are a NEET, did you feel as though you were losing your mind and even though you did fuck all nothing productive, you were stressed the fuck out?

Been NEET for about a year. Going into the Navy in February. I've probably just fucked my shit up.

Making this thread shows that you are giving it some thought. Good luck.

Don't worry the BBC will be there for your mother.

How I have one and I want to quit it. I work with niggers all day and I think all bout suicide every single day I want to get my head blown off

>make a resume using free resume maker site and print it out
>get an exceptional haircut/shave and put on business casual clothes
>walk into places of business and inquire if they are hiring; submit app beforehand for places you're already interested in

After the interview, boom you're done

>memes
>funny
pick one

go outside its that easy, oh wait you live in Britain and a muslim might kill you.

A true Autisté needs no job. He realises that NEETdom and 2d waifus are enlightening.
Wagecucks are 3dpd thots be damned.

And*

you don't have to go to prison,

see you're like my
you crave authority, you crave some kind of forced will where you HAVE to do it

you "want" to go to prison becasue you would be forced to do nothing all day, so you'd spend all your time getting stronger and becoming tough

and the thing is, you don't have to go to prison

get a gym membmership, join a martial arts club, do something
the sad truth is , if you're that boring now and unathletic etc, when you get to prison, you'd probably just lie around all day and not work on your supposed 'strengthening'
in prison , all you really do is join a fucking race gang and talk shit and waste your days away
its not worth it

>go in jail
>get assraped by niggers and mulatos everydays
>eventually become a trap who blowjob for 1 cig

Go and become a real man, show them how tough you are

Bathe and shave.

>Apply for a job
>Go in for interview
>Immediately after order pizza to be delivered to location
>meet pizza guy outside
>pay for pizza
>open box
>remove one slice
>put not in pizza box saying "I'm your missing piece"
>sign name
>send it up to employer
>get employed

You're welcome

Yes I am a current neet and I hate it with every fiber of my soul. I hate myself for not being able to support myself. I am stressed out all day long and depressed. I have applied at like 50 jobs in the last 3 years and never got a call back. America sure is great.

I gave up the hunt too.

25 years old, been NEET for 1.5 years now.

I keep fantasising about proving myself physically... becoming as big and strong and masculine and muscular and dominant as possible.

This started when I was going to the gym, while I had a job. The thought plagues me now. I keep thinking "if I get a job, I'm a little bitch to everybody else. I just want to become physically dominant and bully people around."

Or I sometimes fantasise about committing crime - which I officially condemn, and do not support, and do not condone, and do not want to discuss the possibility of (I have been banned for this before and don't want to be again - I am also not complaining about this ban, I think it was very fair, and I understand why the rule exists).

I simply want to ask - how can I remedy these thoughts? Go see my doctor? Maybe I should.

You voted for a competitive system so compete. Otherwise fuck off and go back to blaming others for your problems.

>i've heard
nice source
a quick search of any job hunting website will show you hundreds of welding jobs in any major city
you can make 40+ an hour if you're good in most places
seriously its a great fucking job and you can learn it at almost any community college

please for the love of god tell me this isn't real or you misspelled married

Prison seems pretty shit. Getting into fights will land you into solitary confinement and from what I've heard it's basically just boring as fuckall and the food is horrific (look up nutriloaf it's what they feed you if you figth a lot) Check out martial arts or some gritty outdoors backpacking type shit instead

That would imply the NEET had money to pay for this pizza endeavor.

work a shit job thats actually useful
something with power tools
work for 1 yr then get better job

don't fall for the retail trap.
get skills that don't involve talking to people
way more fun that way

this desu

I've been out of work for 6 months after continually being employed for 11 years only taking vacation days 4 of the 11 years. I walked into an interview the other day and mid-interview told the guy I wasn't interested anymore. I want to work again but not for a cuck. I need to get the fuck off of Sup Forums, it's making me hate everyone.

develop a marketable skill

Call centers are always hiring and hire anyone. Literally no excuse you can't get a job at one.

you sound autistic as fuck. You also sound like a little bitch apologizing for your ban offense. Dude, in the real world, you will be a little bitch to some people, and you will dominate others. Its worth it just to take the chance bro. Get out there, you can do it.

I used to be a neet shut'in for like three years. I used to be very outgoing and used to play sports a lot before that phase. During the end of the third year, I forgot how to communicate properly in social situations and started feeling a lot of self pity and depressed becausr I thought my life was going nowhere. Got lucky with my first job and life has been a lot better since.

Even though I'm getting paid a decent wage, I still remain depressed about the meaningless purpose of life itself. Thought about how it will be if I end, buy never ever yhought about ending it.

Basically what I'm saying is don't get dumbed down to other's idea of success or fruitfulness. Because trust me it might not be what you are looking for. Just do what will make you happy. Maybe I will find something in this life

Sup Forums makes you examine people and the world over and over again till you are staring down at the problems of the world on a cellular level. And all the cells are jews, browns, and satanists.

You take a step back and you try to find any meaning in anything. I've already deconstructed my parents marriage and I find no meaning in their ever being married and I find no reason for them to have ever gotten married. I find no reason in myself being born other than the fact that my mom was a single mother w/child and my dad was one of those "great job beta providers"

I look at the whole of our entire family existence as meaningless and it completely disconnects me emotionally.

I was the same dude.

I'd spent the last 10 years working in a dead end job, no way to advance or go up.

Eventually that job caved in and I ended up jobless, my old manager found a job though in a cafe in a garden centre and put in a good word for me. Quite a big chain too so I figured it'd be better than my last job.

Had been there for 9 months and it was the same old shit.

-Staff that do fuck all and sit on their phones in plain sight.
-Customers that are so far up their own ass.
-Staff that can "only do certain jobs" so never help you, but get paid much more because they have connections in the company.
-Backstabbing everywhere.
-Boss kept relying on me and my friend as we worked for him before so all the other staff left on time everynight whilst we were stuck finishing their shit.

Long story short, money went missing, I know who did it but couldn't prove it, luckily I left early that day so avoided being in trouble, but my friend got in the shit for it wrongfully.

Then the christmas rush was starting, and apparently all the old staff did X days last year so they get Xmas eve, new years and boxing day off leaving me and my mate to come in.

The 16th of this month was my birthday so I gave myself a present, whilst on my motorbike, heading to work, I did a turn in the road and went home, fuck it, let my boss know I was quitting without notice.

Now i'm jobless and thinking it'd probably be better to try and learn a trade instead.

>you crave authority, you crave some kind of forced will where you HAVE to do it
Maybe. I keep asking my dad why he isn't angry about me doing nothing. He doesn't seem to give a shit.

>you "want" to go to prison becasue you would be forced to do nothing all day, so you'd spend all your time getting stronger and becoming tough
Thing is, I really want to prove myself. Like, I *desperately* want to prove myself. Physically. Mentally. I want to prove myself as a man.

>get a gym membmership, join a martial arts club, do something
Martial arts is a good idea. I used to do judo as a kid. Maybe I should focus on this. I keep thinking I need to drive my energy into something *positive*, but I can't come up with an idea of what.

I just want to prove myself. I notice that you're this guy:

So you were in the French Air Force I assume? Since you talk about the right to flight.

How was that? The military is something I keep considering, in particular I've had my eye on applying to the Royal Navy as a Logistics Officer. See the world, become disciplined, learn a marketable skill that is applicable to the real world.

How was your experience in the military? Also, sorry to hear about your health problems.

I think part of it is that I look at the world, and I see how criminals have loads of kids, and their lives are funded entirely by the state (in prison, and child benefit for their kids)

By which I mean, they're living off us. Honest people who go to work.

Especially since I found this study:
ehbonline.org/article/S1090-5138(14)00077-4/abstract
>Convicted criminal offenders had more children than individuals never convicted of a criminal offense.

I keep thinking I'm just being gamed by people if by sticking to an honest life. Like we're all suckers. We're all being taken for a ride.

>Check out martial arts or some gritty outdoors backpacking type shit instead
I should do that to be honest.

No more please.

>this isnt a meme

Neck yourself my man

Also pic related

No dude, that shit sucks and pays like Shit. Construction is the way to go. Electrical, plumbing, and HVAC is always looking for low skill labor and starts off well above minimum wage. If you like it some companies will fund your schooling. The only downside is you will have to get up early but you probably weren't doing anything anyway.

yeah i know this feeling. When you used to be a proud man your ego just can't accept to become a fetid and miserable asslicker.
I prefer 100x times stay an handicaped neet than to have to suck cocks for a mediocre salary.

I'm not a princess, i can live with few, as long as i can eat and shitpost, i'm fine.

could always go with the self-employment meme. if you do a good job working on one thing you can sometimes build on it, i started on one platform and got invited to two other private ones (not gonna give too many details, i don't like to give money away). all these people talk to me like i'm a fairly respectable pseudo-professional when i'm really just a gross autist in a smelly room. your life will probably stagnate but if you're doing fuck all all day that hardly matters, does it?
there's also a bunch of meme internet marketing shit out there that i really don't understand at all that people make actually decent money on

what are you working
How is the indian army btw

google blackhat forum

that's all I will tell you

I feel this too. I keep thinking everyone is a cuck. And that I'm a cuck, unless I can prove myself in a massive way. Yeah, Sup Forums probably isn't that good for the ol' self-esteem...

>you sound autistic as fuck.
I'm not that bad. Relatively normal. I have friends. But I have completely shut myself off from them, and everyone, since been NEET. Which is stupid, 2bh.

>You also sound like a little bitch apologizing for your ban offense.
That's because I don't want to get banned again. It was 30 days last time.

>Its worth it just to take the chance bro. Get out there, you can do it.
Maybe.

So can you not rejoin the military at all?

Be valuable.

Better yet, be invaluable.

What do you love to do, and what are you good at? Figure out how to combine those things into something that others will pay you for -- with money or with their attention.

I'm an autist for sure, but also have some actual social skills. I used both to get a job as a publicist, and used my autism to be better at it than my normie coworkers. Since I've realized my autism is not replaceable, I've pretty much gone full autist. They can't perform to the level clients expext without me, so they put up with my utter contempt for most people at my company and in my industry.

I'm unhappy. But I have a job because I've embraced my autism.

What a worthless post.

I work on the hiring board for my fire dept. City of columbia SC apply and i can almost guarentee you will get hired

government job is the way to go for us

I like to fish I am good at fishing

Where do you find that?