Women are getting their haircut short; dyed dark to protest Trump

>Over at Georgetown Salon & Spa, one of the most exclusive salons in D.C., much-sought-after colorist and stylist Mariangela Moore has witnessed this “take control” movement daily for the past month. “One of my clients said, ‘Think of Melania Trump and go in the opposite direction,’” she says. “She said, ‘I don’t want to be that person people see as sexual, I want to be seen as strong.’”

>Another professional woman cut her hair into a flattop. One client got rid of the blonde highlights she maintained forever, “because she said she never wants to be seen as cheap. I don’t know where that idea came from, but maybe that’s what she’s hearing.” A move away from the look of political parrot Kellyanne Conway, perhaps.

>In the comfort of Moore’s salon chair, D.C. women are expressing their anger and frustration, and taking a stand with their hair: Many have gone dark and lopped off length. “I don’t know if it’s that their right to choose could be in jeopardy, or that the glass ceiling is still there, but [since the election], I’m seeing more professional women, from all walks of life, changing the way they look.”

nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AusA-jAFoFI
youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jokes on them that gets my dick hard

This is getting really weird now.

I came here to post this.

>“Maybe this is some kind of compensation for not getting what we wanted in the election. By changing our hair, we can control the outcome.”
I'm fucking done. They're out of their minds.

>‘I don’t want to be that person people see as sexual, I want to be seen as strong.’”

When you're 35, broke, single with zero dating prospects that's gonna really come back to haunt you.

It'll make it easier to pick out woman that aren't libtards.

>literally my fetish

Never go full megyn kelly

For all you fags that don't know D.C., Georgetown is the super elitist section. Too good for a metro, it is the very definition of fart sniffing repugnance. These people don't know reality and should be ignored.

Women?

Right

Women

>I came here to post this
How to spot a redditfag in 6 words

Women?

This is a woman?

>what is a meme

I was dating a cute girl with big tits right after school. Italian/Filipina mix. She cut her hair short and started to spew liberal nonsense.

She was kinky though

OH NO THEY'RE CHANGING THEIR HAIR BACK TO NORMAL!!!!

sure btfo me

rosie shops at home depot? mee too!

>cut hair short like men to appear stronger

Max kek

K.... KEEP ME POSTED

Enjoy your cats and barren wombs, retards

How is this gif so long?

>She said, ‘I don’t want to be that person people see as sexual, I want to be seen as strong.’”

Dyke haircuts aren't seen as strong.

>Another professional woman cut her hair into a flattop

If we can just get them all to dye it purple too, the transformation will be complete.

They're acting like it's defiance when it's the most expected horseshit yet.

>go in the opposite direction and become ugly
Alright, suit yourself

LOL. stupid girl got what she deserved.

Nope. You're thinking of pixie cut. These women are going for butch cut. Unless you think Ellen and Rosie O'Donnell are hot.

>muh special snowflake syndrom

So fucking random.

Why not doing backflips off of bridges? Or drinking bleach? That would really show them.

>bringing up reddit when no one else is talking about it
Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

I am think Sinead O'Connor
Fite me

To spite mom I'll get frostbite on my ears.

Kek, the parents can stay

Lmao

They sure showed me!

Weird that we did not make this up

Awesome, the androgynous look gets me diamonds.

Sweet I'll know which women to avoid right off the bat

We should start a "shave eyebrows against trump"
"to make the difference you must sacrifice something"

They will just shoot themselves in the foot by devaluing their femininity. It lowers their chances to find a quality man. In Trump's America they will just rot in the streets because they wont get handouts and no man wants them anymore.

I've got long Jason Momoa style hair rn and it blows my mind that I'm less of a dyke than some of these bitches

If Sup Forums planned this it would be a natural red hair dye. At least thats what I would do.

Its funny, I live and work in San Francisco, and all the people who do shit like this are single and miserable.

Its hilarious to watch all these people suffer in their self inflicted loneliness.

Jokes on them, I love short hair.

Half of Mexican women are way ahead of you.

#DykesforDrumpf

>>Another professional woman

Is she in the work industry too?

lmao wtf longest gif ever

Hey I'm in SF too but don't see any. What district you in bro?

>Feminism - We want to be men too!

This shit kills me. Women are pathetic.

>natural selection at work

These people are truly disgusting. I'd like to push this farther though.

The parents are the kinds we like. Probably hard working immigrants.

This stupid cunt was taught in school to be a victim. Send all the "victims" to camps and gas em'.

J U S T

female edition

>Girls dye their hair to "make a change"
>Start to cut their hair short to "make a change"
>Liberal culture encourages women to get tattoos and piercings
>Stoner culture has brought gauges into the fashion scene
>Women to stand out from now on will have to dress like whores to "be different"
>Whole society devolves to women either strutting around looking like rave whores or being ultra dyke

We're watching the revival of scene and emo culture only a new spin without any of the "labels".
Jokes on everyone on Sup Forums I fucking love the degenerate look.
I foresee a diamond hard cock in my near future.

this gives me bon3r

Toppest of keks

>A move away from the look of political parrot Kellyanne Conway, perhaps.
You don't say?

Why aren't you homosex yet

>consultations

Women get a consultation done on their fucking hair style? How goddamn narcissistic can you be? And the worst part is that it is men who are paying for this, as I doubt many women make enough money to splurge so much on their hair.

its a propaganda article

>be 30

>be in master's classes for counseling and mental health care

>be making near 100k in the midwest for listening to people whine about their problems for an hour

>SJW generation going to be a gold mine

Seriously if you're not getting into this business you're out of your mind

EXTRA EXTRA: WOMEN CHANGE HAIR IN RESPONSE TO EVENT.

Who fucking cares?

Hairdressers.

I mean, maybe they should have tried voting if they didn't want trump to win

Because this is what gifs were designed to be: basic frame-by-frame animation. Not videos.

Is that the trash can girl?

YOU DYKES DON'T OWN SHORT HAIR

I came here to post this
and then this if first was already posted

what do now

This is what they mean

I think there's a picture of her on the right looking up at the camera and it makes me diamonds

It's an objectively cute haircut, it's just sad that these sick people try to co-opt the style for their social agendas.

fap

J U S T
Female edition: The Sequel

>nymag.com/thecut/2016/12/women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html
>women-make-dramatic-beauty-moves-after-trumps-victory.html
>women-make-drama
uh-huh

Don't women know any other ways to protest than getting naked or making themselves ugly. Even when they're trying to be smart and political they're still vapid and self centered

>Women are getting their haircut short; dyed dark to protest Trump
So the leftists are doing to themselves what the allies did to the french women that married german soldiers during german occupation of France in WW2?

They are literally punishing themselves to repent for their past mistakes, this is great!

If this catches on it'll be great, like nose rings. You immediately know who not to waste your time with the moment you see the face.

>human rights violations in russia
>people jailed over dissenting opinions
>I must do something
>get naked and run at putin

>clipper-cut her brown hair on November 18 “to send a message to the Trump presidency.”

> “Now, I feel like my hair says you can’t bring me down.

> ‘I am woman, hear me roar.’”

>"I don’t want to be that person people see as sexual, I want to be seen as strong."

i dont even need to see a picture to know shes an ugly dyke

Nah that's the wailing banshee.
She's good buddies with Carl the Cuck

Holy shit roasties are deranged. I don't care about your fucking hair or your HPV. Sad!

This is why women should have long hair. When they cut their hair short, they look like middle school boys.

>the wailing banshee
Googled it
There is more to it!
youtube.com/watch?v=AusA-jAFoFI

Lmao the way she tries to hugs herself in disappointment when everyone laughs and doesnt care

who is this?

No, it was once novelty.

Now it is cancer. Cancer from AIDS.

I don't get it. I could never understand this style of protest where the individual self-multilates or changes themselves as a reaction to something or someone they hate.

I don't get it because the object of hate didn't cause them to do what they did. No one controls your body except yourself. It's as if these stupid hoes are indirectly saying that men control all of their actions when it's all just a childish temper tantrum outburst.

I've noticed that a lot of Jap bitches have that haircut, and some of them are cute. The difference is that in Japan that haircut is meant to look cute & youthful whereas in "Murica they think it makes them look less sexualized and more manly.

So we all need to invest heavily in cat-food stocks.

She was in the Carl the Cuck video. Her only memorable line was when she said "build a wall."

did she clean that shit up?

If I witnessed that in real life, I would call 911. Seriously.

No not that one this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=YU3vcvGpALQ

She was the female member of the Cucks of the Left featuring Aids Skrillex, Carl the Cuck and Wailing Banshee Semendemon.

>doing things to be recognized
It's like they want to wear a jew star or something

Well i like woman with either black or dyed hair

Thats my type

Except all of them are insufferable SJWs
Their kinky too its great

Im basically a nazi and they all suck

Its very easy to have sex with them it was just hard to find them before
Now its going to be so easy

Easy as pissing in a vagina

Zoop detected

>the dykening

>SJW generation going to be a gold mine
How are they going to pay you if they dont have jobs?

I hate these bull nose rings right in the nostrils.

>get told something is this way
>act out and change my appearance as an act of defiance
>nobody gives a shit
>you return back to normal

This is exactly how teenagers act. I have no respect for liberals and leftists at all. I have a mild amount of respect for antifa because they actually do shit, but they're still a load of pussies who still get the shit beat out of them when they're 5 to 1.