Is anyone else taking off for Inauguration Day? I think I'm going to sleep in then watch it live...

Is anyone else taking off for Inauguration Day? I think I'm going to sleep in then watch it live. I'll watch it in bed for extra cosy. I can't wait to watch radical leftists lose their shit all over again.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>unironically thinking city niggers are smart.

If someone is retarded enough to live in a pisshole like Chicago or San Francisco their vote shouldn't count.

If you guys are so smart, why couldn't you figure out how to win?

This doesn't even warrant a response, but it'll bump the thread, so here's your (You).

I'm rented a cabin in Gatlinburg for the weekend. Going with 20+ ish Trump supporters. We're all gonna wear our MAGA hats, shoot shit, get drunk and watch it on TV. Can't wait 2bh.

Since everything there just burned down, we got a sweet deal on a huge cabin for all of us. It's gonna be American as fuck.

It's always a fucking Leaf that makes these posts. I know its just a meme that too many newfags on Sup Forums can't fucking comprehend, but I seriously want to know what is Canada's fucking deal

Explain yourself Maplenigger

>not going to your job to contribute to the economy and make america great again and watching it on the TV with all your fellow gainfully-employed brethren

Fuck off nip. Don't act like you don't get over 2 weeks of paid vacation days per year.

Because we did win the popular vote by over 2.8 million. Republican gerrymandering made it so. Sub human rednecks are special snowflakes so they need to have their vote count more

>beta male alt-righter gets triggered
These guys elected Trump?

>same post in every thread

>implying friendly banter is the same as getting legitimately angry
Why are Japs so socially retarded?

>tfw I have 2 weeks of vacation that I'm not going to use

2.8 million illegal immigrants; all from California.

Traveling to it with my little brother, got tickets from my congressman today.

You think this is true? If it's true why didn't anyone single Republican push for an investigation. O that's right there was 0 evidence and you just split w.e Trump says because it makes you feel smart and safe. Have a fun 4 years your life will get much worse

Got a dinner reservation at Trump International on Inauguration Day. Watch my tendies while eating a great meal

Do you have to write your congressman to receive them, or are they given out to pre- chosen people?

>If it's true why didn't anyone single Republican push for an investigation
Why would we? We won. The illegal voters will be deported anyway.

The leafs are going to be the ones to trigger WWIII

I called his office and I was put on a list then emailed back a couple weeks later. You could try to get one but it might be too late user. Never hurts to try though, best of luck.

Leafs are too insignificant in every aspect to ever do something like that.