Is there any show more blue pill propaganda than this?

Is there any show more blue pill propaganda than this?

>Rightist dad makes claim
>Is always proved wrong
>Left ideology is always right

Other urls found in this thread:

is.Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's a reason it's called "The Electric Jew", user.

Stop watching television.

no there isnt

>television

>He watches television

Simpsons is exactly the same except the dad is a moron and the lefty daughter is always right

American dad can be alright because they make fun of Hayley the leftist all the time as well. But yes Stan is portrayed as a right wing retard and is a terrible role model for masculinity

Love that show 10/10

Lol what?

This show rips the fuck out of liberal hypocrisy regularly

this

All Seth McFarlane shows are the same shit

> Stan is portrayed as a right wing retard
Stan is a right wing retard. That's the original schtick for the character.

Idk but you gotta consider that Stan is also the most likeable character on the show. Everything he says is fucking great and he's the epitome of a bush-era republican

It's counterbalanced by Hayley when it comes to right-left politics

Where it isn't counterbalanced, though, is that he is a complete retard with no common sense and a terrible role model for masculinity, as I said. Whereas Hayley actually displays common sense some of the time.

King of the Hill is one of the most redpilled shows out there.

The four friends represent the four paths of life men choose:
Hank is alpha bluepilled.
Dale is beta redpilled.
Bill is beta bluepilled.
Boomhauer is alpha redpilled.

One of the only shows that is actually realistic about things. The main dad isn't a fucking moron. The wife is actually kinda stupid like in real life but she is still a good mother and not a feminist cunt.
And they make fun of SJWs all the time and do it a lot better than fucking South Park. Ugh I hate that show.

You're obviously missing the point of the character. Those exact qualities you have a problem with is the purpose of Stan in the show.

If you're watching American Dad for the purpose of getting good moral lessons from Stan you are doing it wrong.

Is the computer an "Electric Jew"?

Yes, all electronics are "Electric Jews."

No because the Jew hasn't found a way to monopolize it yet.

I'm talking about desktop computers, of course. Smartphones are "The Mobile Jew". It's not hard to see why.

I watch this show and imagine that Stan IS in fact being "played straight" as a good role model..
I think you don't get it

scruffysecond.png

The old episodes maybe but lately it's just about Roger and what disguises he'll wear this week. It's Seth McFarlane though, he's a retarded leftist what do you expect.

>ultra liberal daughter is always right
I don't even watch the show and I know it mocks everyone.

Why are you commenting on a show when you've only watched the first 12 episodes?

American Dad is pretty good
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1482376129866.webm

Roger is the only reason I watch the show. Who the fuck cares about stan?

>Roger
>not Übermensch in a fish body

Making fun of feminists is nothing new, and it barely even implies they're right wing.

Either I'm having a problem with the language barrier or you're a complete retard.
Any other yank wanna come and clearify?

>describes the show using Klaus as the selling point

What did Netflix mean by this?

Seth McFarlane made this show because he was pissed about Bush winning a second term

Roger + Stan shows are the best imo.
Extra point if Qui-Lo makes an apperance.

Nah I'm enjoying this, keep going.

Que?
Is my insomnia ridding me of any sort of semblance of understanding context inthe english language?

It's less biased than your dumb ass perceives it to be. They shit on Stan for being too far right at time and shit on Haley for being too far left. Have you even watched the show you stupid cuck?

No better than shit park in creating a middle of the road safe space. The only really entertaining part is rogers constant antics

It stopped being political after the early seasons. Later seasons are funny

>a fucking leaf
>shitposting
Why am i not surprised.
Also did you even see the newest episode?
>steve convinces 2 uppity liberal women to throw money at his poor friend for 3 days bc he is poor
>friend does not want that
>steve figures it out and they run away to an open drainage pipe
>"it smells like dead bodies in here"
>an obease corpse crawls over
>"you are so sizest. You white boys cannot handle a beautiful woman of size"
American Dad is currently the GOAT animated show running. And modern simpsons actually has jokes so its a bigger compliment. Like their recent christmas special was on par with AD and that is a compliment.

Atleast all those kind of shows have a stay at home mom and a decent sized white/yellow family.

Although the dad is always a buffoon

>hayley and jeff get shit on more than anyone
>hayley is literally a pot smoking failure and jeff lives in a van

>stan has a hot wife, a god job, a nice house in a nice area, does what he wants, goes on vacation, owns a huge SUV, ect

it shits on liberals

I don't know if any of you have noticed, but American Dad, and family guy are actually moving to the right. Brian is now a douchbag idiotic liberal, and Stan is being proven right more. I think seth is starting to change.

It does, but it also makes fun of conservatives as well. They only play the pro-left wing episodes on TV, which is probably why OP made his post.

So is Cotton Hill Sup Forums levels of redpilled?

We control celebrities, not the other way around.

These monkeys will dance the way we pay them to dance. They literally have no morals, and you will see proof in the coming years as the media follows on our glorious swing to the right.

Agreed. I cant beleived they stopped KOTH to make room for the Cleaveland Show which died soon after. Like really Fox needed a third family guy.

It's sort of the anthills of that. No one is ever right.

Yank reportan' in.

He's pretending to be retarded to support his theory that ANIMATED COMEDY television is secretly propaganda. He has similar thoughts about MLP.