Are Albanians white?

What do you think Sup Forums?

Based on my experience (family, friends etc.) we don't like to mix with other people, even diaspora Albanians tend to end up marrying other Albanians.
If we assume that over the centuries people had this same mentality i would say not much of the population mixed with Turks or even Slavs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fyb3_4XD2Ho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, now fuck off scum.

I'm Kosovo-Albanian and people always call me a Turk, can't they see I'm white?

You are slavs.

Idk man, even though i have dark hair and eyes my skin is pale as fuck. Plus blond hair blue eye people aren't a rarity here, you at least stumble on one if you go for a walk.
I guess people are misinformed.

I believe we are descendants of Illyrians

albanians in turkey, considered as turks, don't care but nice girlz
maybe that's why you are white
eat dick you cuck

No
you wouldn't even pass as white here

The city where I'm from, Gjakova, is considered one of the most racist cities. Not only towards other races, but towards other cities, even towards near-Gjakova villigers. It's kinda crazy but Albanians always had a strong sense of nationalism, I highly doubt we mixed with other races over the centuries.

Do you guys even know what Albanians look like or do you believe Serbs and Greeks when they post pics of gypsies and tell you it's us?

Nigga, i bet you wouldn't even know someone is Albanian if they didn't present themselves as such.

My city is filled with subhuman kosovtards and they all look like turks.

>hurr hurr hey pol iz we white

Lmao you must have some serious self esteem issues to go and ask this question on pol if you consider the opinions of spineless whores as valid, having any importance.

It's not that I consider it important, just wanted to see what people think, s'all.

Out of people in general you choose you find out what the "people" here think? You do realize this is a meme board, kind of like a giant playground/containment zone for like seriously autistic children. The people here behave like retards. Are unwilling to learn and come to unbiased gnosis ie enlightenment on things such as for example what happened on the eastern front during ww2. And some are honestly stupid for sure, literally stormfront tier.

no. fuck off

>look like Turks
>act like Turks
>large Albanian diaspora in Turkey
>Muslim
You would not pass as white here, especially not in the Midwest

You do have a point. Thank you kind sir.

Actually I'm Christian

This. You can be white as much as you want if you worship allah youre not European.

sho sho albozerg

To your surprise Albanians put nationality before religion, we've always been the most religiously tolerant place on earth.

>the most religiously tolerant place on earth
youtube.com/watch?v=fyb3_4XD2Ho
sho shoo albozerg