ITT systems of government that have been tried multiple times and have literally always failed

ITT systems of government that have been tried multiple times and have literally always failed

>

government types do not fail.
the people who run them fail.

I'm sure the commies will love that one too

Anime Theocracy when?

Caitalism.

It's not long till the next global financial crisis.

And this one will be Yuge.

Poor fascists! Despite being such a strong system of government it's always destroyed by external forces!

All of them.
Only AI can create a perfect society.

>Spain
>Chile
>Happened once in one decade

Kike, shut ur damn mouth and eat ur shekels.

>it's another democratic capitalist thinks his system is perfect when it's on the brink of failure episode

when has fascism ever failed?

the greatest nations on earth were all fascist

>Their symbol is literally a fagot with an axe.

just read this

>Pinochet
>fascist
No

Unlike you, nazifags, communism didn't fail. There is a number of communist countries right now that are pretty stable and do quite well for themselves.

Viva Perón!

Still want to visit that gulag, commietard?

Nothing to do there. I'm not a criminal and none of my relatives were.

Anyway, what does it have to do with the thread?

Perón was redpilled on the Jews?

>he thinks only criminals where there
>he thinks communism works
You probably support Putin and also believe that Russia is """multicultural""".

Is that a diagram of an edgy faggot?

wow. fascism wow.

>>he thinks communism works
Yep. Soviet Union was growing and had many unique benefits. When it abandoned communism it collapsed. Russia lost its benefits and isn't developing economically either.

Russia was almost 10 times richer than China in 1989 if measured in GDP per capita. But we abandoned communism while they did not, and now China is richer than us both in GDP and average income.

Communism works in practice, as simple as that.

>german people of all classes unified
>Hitler

Fucking kek this is what stormfags actually believe.

>bundle of sticks
A mighty faggot. Who's gonna make a fishstink party with me after we do greater israel

I can smell your white dreads from a distance antifa scum

Muh illegal forekins and women don't have them but they do and never stink but they stink all the time

China allows capitalism though and that's largely what allowed them to be successful after years of poverty under commies. Look into Chinas Special Economic Zones and how wildly successful they were.

Also, virtually every country is growing slowly compared to china.

Russias problem largely was the soviet union was the transition to capitalism happened in a hilariously corrupt way.

The "stable" ones are hardly communist and more dictatorial.

They're kept afloat by capitalist investment. Venezuela is a prime example of what happens when the money dries up.