Sup Forums BTFO BY CNN HOLY SHIIT

Sup Forums BTFO BY CNN HOLY SHIIT

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

ah yes, the 3 gorillian more voters

She also had more faithless electors.

Because people who know better know that she's shit.

>there are more illegal aliens in the US than ever before!
Well duuuh

>There are more Americans now than ever before

Cool.

How many times have you posted this today?

wow she got more votes than candidates from the 1800s when America had 70M people?

thanks CNN!

Those county statistics are way off. Clinton won 400+ counties.

An HERstoric loss!

Anderson Cooper is literally gay and literally has no idea what he's talking about. Trump won on the 8th and the 19th. The electoral college did exactly what it was invented to do, TWICE. It's over you silly willy.

>illegals, felons, and dead people
>voting multiple times
>still lost the house, senate, and record number of state gov seats

well it was worth a shot California

this is why they hate us

Copypasta and a robot.

please don't use racist epithets like "city people"

racism is a global rule violation

What is your point?

I have lived in many large American cities. Those people would be fucked without the resources of rural Americans.

120% of California's population in votes can't be wrong!

>be butt hurt that the working class who supports a country votes for their chosen president
>let's shit post on Sup Forums about how nignog's president won popular vote and they deserve more gibs me dats

This is why your country has no relevance in the world Leaf.

>all mainstream media, newspapers, companies and celebrities shilled more for Clinton than any other candidate in US history

>still lost

>muh illegal immigrant inflated popular vote

>hillary clinton is the greatest loser ever

okay?

are you going to try to wheel her out again in 2020 or something?

>population continues to rise every 4 years
>wow guise she was the biggest loser ever who saw that coming??

i h9 u

Trump was the star of The Apprentice.

But it looks like Hillary is The Biggest Loser.

>The only people who voted for Trump are those who grow your food and deal with the liberal policies put in place by retards.

>Shitty, contradictory (((educated))) people all voted for Hillary.

I am so happy that the 4 or 5 densely populated states on America don't decide who gets to be president and suppress the voice of the smaller states. I'll say this, your founding fathers had incredible foresight

Ah, yes, it should have been obvious. I suspected a sjw neckbeard but that makes much more sense.

Good post, I laughed

>losing presidential candidate

Bill Clinton won his first term with only 43% of the popular vote and no one says shit.

>She won the popular vote
Shit doesn't even matter since no one could've gotten a public mandate.

How long are they going to keep bitching about this? It's fucking over, he's president. And both candidates knew going in that the popular vote meant jack shit, so it's completely fair.

>Clinton won 67

Come on now, no need make up lies.

Liberals got those figures thanks to the west coast. Their to stupid to understand basic logic on why the electoral vote is ethical.

The highest scoring loser is still a loser.

"City" people are not the US nor do they drive our economy. They just consume and work in bullshit positions that amount to little more than services (aka not real work). They are full of welfare queens and illegals and demographically as well as culturally do not represent the 50 states. Only a handful of counties voted Clinton while she got BTFO county-wise by Trump. If all the major cities were nuked nothing of value would be lost. Plus all the ashkenazi jews would be dead which would make my dick rock hard

I don't know how you guys can be okay with Trump as president or his cabinet picks. Just watched this news-segment that he picked Viola, some hockey-guy. to be his secretary of the army. I've noticed a pattern that he is electing all his rich friends and that is fucking hypocrisy when he criticized Clinton of doing the same.

You just elected some rich fuck that only cares about himself and some people he owes favors too. You are the rich people's bitches now.

>Counting votes this long after the election
>Counting illegal votes
>Allowing illegals to vote, to begin with
>Busing them to the polls
>Still lose
Maybe if you had counted the votes during the election, Clinton could have won. But you fucking blue balled cucks were lazy and arrogant, so you lost. Now you have to deal with 4 years eating humble pie. Enjoy it. You earned this.

Considering there are more people now than any other time in US history what is surprising about that?

>Leaf
>Retards
That's very unPC of you, leafy.

Also, I thought lower IQs didn't mean anything, in regards to black people? :^)

>Leaf

Americans chose Trump as their president. I'm sure those extra votes came from LA/SF and other cucked blue areas.

>clinton lost harder than any other losing presidential candidate in US history

remember the six gorillion, oy vey!

>trump picks wealthy outsiders
>wahhh

>trump picks some decent career politicians, "swamp" people
>wahhhhh

>4 years
8. At least.

More illegal immigrants voted for Hillary Clinton than any losing candidate in history too.

>democrats are STILL pretending the popular vote matters

Not only that. I'm a moderate and voted for Bernie, during the primaries. Guess who got a PROVISIONAL BALLOT??? :^)

t. Toronto

((Americans))

They have to go back.

That might be because there are more Americans than ever before in history
Really jogged my noggin

Some of you leafs are alright

Stay on the tree tomorrow

She only won the popular vote in 1 state, California. There were reports of as many as 3 million illegals voting in California as well.

If you exclude California from the election entirely, Trump won by 1.4million in the popular vote. This is why we have the electoral college in the first place.

NES username?

>a loser is actually a winner if you ignore the rules of the game
Plebbit leave.

((((((big))) ((((((city)))))) (((people))))))

>Hillary would have hired some of the same faggots
>Getting mad about it
>Being this hypocritical and assblasted
inb4 I prove your point by stating the obvious that politicians are self-serving before anything else

You only prove how fucking booty blasted and gullible YOU are. We are only getting exactly what we expected. The swamp IS getting drained and your delicious tears are more than enough proof of it

Hey none American, why do you give a fuck?

He actually didn't bullshit anybody in the debate about taxes. He told everyone fucking watching he, Clinton, and all their buddies pull the same tricks. I think him being a real businessman and not a career politician might be possitive. Hopefully he'll cut redundant agencies and programs liberals will cry about. Save this country some fucking money.

any other WHAT candidate? anderson

You guys could just report the thread and not waste time on bait

I like your comment. It's very high energy. 8 Years it is.

Are they still talking about this?
She still LOST.
>$1.2 billion spent on a failed campaign
KEK

>CNN SPORTS NEWSFLASH:
>AUBURN RUSHES MORE YARDS IN THE IRON BOWL THAT ANY OTHER NCAAF TEAM EVER!
>MASSIVE PUBLIC OUTCRY AS REFS SAY ALABAMA WON BY SCORING MORE POINTS!

Ding ding ding.

>leaf

"More Illegal aliens voted for a candidate in this election than any other in U.S Election history"

I'm sorry, is that what i said? i could of sworn they tried to mislead me.

Wait a minute. Could this possibly mean that she did in fact, well, lose the election?

It really does make one ponder, doesn't it?

>b-but she won the (((popular vote)))!!!

Loved that in the debate. "Because I take advantage of it" was the perfect response. Direct acknowledgment of the problem and a blunt indictment of the politicians (including then Sen. HRC) who created and/or perpetuated it.

literally may as well say
>the population is growing

not americans. people.

illegal aliens =/= americans.

also,

yeah, we know. she's a loser who also got more faithless electors voting against her than any other candidate IN THE PAST 100 YEARS.

it's over, dumb shit. you lost. president trump is upon you. cope or kill yourself.

Those fucking traitorous democrats voting for trump.

If you are just concerned about the number of votes rather than the percentage that maybe true. But if we look at percentages we see that Clintons leading margin was only the third highest out of 5.

Pic related.

Celebrity endorsements don't get you your way.

>The population has risen
no way

8 years

>America's population grows each year, meaning there are more voters in total
>There being more votes for a candidate than the last election is historical news

Liberals don't into math so good

I demand a recount of the touchdowns

Waaaaaaaahhhhhhhttttt

Checked

To make things clear some poor asshole won the popular vote by more than 10% and still lost. Clinton won the popular vote by a little over 2%.

Take a civics class

Women shouldn't be allowed to vote so what's the point?

the other half of the story is there were more faithless electors who refused for hillary in us history.

it's not the math that's the problem; it's just the common sense around it.

>he thinks city folk are smart

top kek where did this meme come from city folk are the most uncultured, lazy, hamfisted retards in america

Keyword.

Loser

Yet the electors said eat a dick

Anderson cooper tsk tsk, time to meme him some HIV that shifty little faggot has it coming.

>alot losers voted for a loser
Pol btfo'd

So you're saying, she's the biggest loser...

is that really a fair a number? if 3 states that where suppose to be pro-hillary ended up adding more votes to Trump wouldnt it only be a real number if we were to recount california , new mexico, virginia, and nevada first?

Well if only white men voted he would have won by 10%.

DAILY REMINDER THAT SHARTLARY ONLY WON THE POPULAR VOTE IN 13 STATES

2 OF THEM BEING CALIFORNIA AND NEW YORK, WHERE TRUMP DIDN'T EVEN CAMPAIGN, RENDERING THEIR VOTE USELESS

thats good

Isn't the population of the US a bit over 300 million? So what, she won by less than 1% and now the whole election system needs to change? Is the argument that the majority should get their way?

Not even half the population turned out to vote.