The United States Military is a fucking joke, also trigger thread

The United States Military is a fucking joke, also trigger thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYytVPU0CiI
youtube.com/watch?v=N_TlXlo1YUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Uurhc3X-Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yup

source: 11b.

To be so proud and strong, respected by your enemies only to be reduced to worthless scum fighting for this.

After WWII ended, we got too squeamish to get the job done properly. We lucked out in Korea, but Vietnam and Iraq/Afghanistan/Yemen were fucking disasters because the higher ups are just too afraid to get their hands dirty.

Civilians in the way? Oh well, I guess the insurgents get away then.

Psychological warfare is a dying art in the 21st century. We need to be able to teach countries that fuck with us that they exist only because we allow it.

Do you guys think Trump will fix this?

If you would have asked me 20-30 years ago if the U.S. Military was a force to be reckoned with, I would agree. As it stands now it's disgusting.

Would be bad enough until I realized he's holding pizzas.

I never served so I have no right to complain....
...but jesus fucking christ...

youtube.com/watch?v=AYytVPU0CiI

The defenders of this great nation.

youtube.com/watch?v=N_TlXlo1YUQ

Aren't those shirts supposed to be for pregnant women?

Military grade pregger shirts retrofitted for combat.

Probably a reservist who got called up. Also FOB life is easy to get fat on. There's no good food on deployments. It's either the fast food on the big bases, DFAC, or MREs.

Do you think the Russian or Korean Military are allowed fast food? I don't think they are..

I agree
but not like our Military is any better

when I was in Taiwanese army all I had for food were undercooked rice and rotten fruits, main course was a skinny boiled chicken wing, but it had to be shared by 3 soldiers

No, they don't have anything like that. Then again, the US wouldn't have it in a proper shooting war either.

Also, I'm not defending the presence of fast food on deployments, only explaining the reality of it. It's mostly POGs that eat there anyway.

I mean I get it that it's a meme that the gubernment is weak and all, but we do have pretty insane fucking capabilities

Technological capabilities do not compare to the measure of man. Not to a coward who just presses a button.

it's a combat shirt, lightweight alternative for when you're wearing body armor because the normal tops are thick and can cause heat exhaustion.

Also that guy is a reservist. Those dudes have no standards and you'll see a lot of fat bodies like him in the reserves or national guard.

>Jews take over government
>turn every institution into pansys

greater israel*

Don't get me fucking started..

>be me
>boot Muhreen getting ready for deployment
>pow-pow time with section leader, talking in the back of the track
>Staff Sergeant likes to ramble,can drag a convo on for hours
>we start asking him about Iraq and Fallujah, ask him what he thinks about the war
>saw the wars are bullshit, there weren't any WMDs and men died for Greater Israel
>"whats dat Staff Srnt?"
>Look it up, changes subject
>mfw I took the redpill when we got back from the field and went down the rabbit hole

Pretty much one of my Senior Staff NCOs redpilled me at the tender age of 19 about Israel, he said that training you Marines and keeping them safe and alive was only reason he's been in for almost 20 years now because he said no matter what, there will always be misguided young men who will enlist.

>i wish to see you trying to defend this country and just heard the people laughing of you

> not as big a joke as every other conventional military force

Iraq and Iran fought eachother to a stalemate over 8 years, we steamrolled the entire Iraqi military in like 2 weeks

This will be the US military under Trump.

rare

Also, more rice picker war stories, please.

Then again fast food has its advantages. Stuff is industrialized, it is easy to ship world wide and packs a shit ton of calories and is dirt cheap, which is most of what the DoD looks for in supplying food to combat troops.

All of these technological abilities mean nothing if we don't have the stomach and grit to use it

The infastructure, not the individual.

Because they were not an organized military force, if we went to war with Russia without nuclear arms the would obliterate us, same can be said about North Korea.

>the new us military will be russian
like clockwork

what the fuck is wrong with you
If you think human lives don't matter, maybe just end yours

You don't win wars by letting your enemy kill you. We're not Canada

You know nothing of war.

Go back to crying about the 'would be' injustices you suffer.

I agree 100% and I'm in the military lol. Still not sure why I signed up. All it's given me is alcholism

This. The murican military are globalisms enforcers. They are hired thugs for the Jews and their vision of the world.

Don't forget do bomb white countries like Serbia murica! You have the moral right! Your country has 40,000,000 niggers so you are fighting the just cause.

stick your sharp card up your pussy, you trifling ass bitch.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0Uurhc3X-Q

The best way to relieve the military of the cuckining is removing rules of engagement.

>everyone in the army and marines goes blood crazy
>bomb every civilian and military taliban position for weeks
>Middle East goes back to flint and stone in a month
>never have another airplane flown in to our tower ever again
>every cucklet in the EU shaking and pissing their pants at the mention of the USA

OC from /k/

>I'm mentally still 13 years old
>I made the explosion noises out loud when imagining this scenario

This is the correct answer

Yeah man! We need to be bloodthirsty monsters who enforce globalism!
Not just ordinary globalism enforcers!

I am ashamed to see you with my flag.

The method is flawed but the point remains true, fear must be instilled if respect is to be commanded. Liberty and Freedom were earned with bloody strife and death for the United States to exist, as much as the apologists and Liberal try to dilute that fact it still remains the same.

Lol what? Are you smoking crack? We would fucking shred North Korea they are literally an army of malnourished slaves with weapons from the 50's. Hell South Korea alone could take North Korea. Russia is a different story but they wouldn't "obliterate" us without nukes lol. They have a good military these days but they spend like 8% of their GDP on it and we spend like 2% of ours which is still like 7x their military budget.

The worst part is thats its not a 13 year old. Its probably a 24 year old marine who gets off on the Jews dick up his ass while he tells him who to kill.
As long as the Jew whispers 'murica, fuck yeah' in his ear when he blows his load up his ass.

How much do you actually know about the North Korean military, let alone the Russians? Can you debate or argue?

Lobotomized and puked out to murder and die for the jews. Fuck that shit.

i'll put my dick in your daughter, whiteboi

Pew pew! boom! explosions! I haven't progressed mentally since I was a teenager! The world is a scary place to me, and I am a beta male who wants to be commanded through fear; Hence I project this into my political views.

Beta white cuckbois all up in this thread trying to act hard. Fragile as fuckkkk

You are being too obvious, troll softer if you want it to work. Or perhaps the Liberal mindset is not bound to the United States then? It does not matter either way, you are irrelevant,

Partially true, but the US military has guys that would end you. Bare-handed, in a matter of seconds. They would make you whimper like a little bitch. They are better trained than you and they are genetically far superior to you.

Then it's called imperialism.

Some Americans enjoy not thinking for themselves. They just stick the states dick in their mouth and let the Jews dick 'cultural enrich' them from behind.
Being a Jewish plaything is the only mindset they know.

>18 posts
whoa there mr edgy, I bet you're tired from all this shit posting

joke as compared to what?

because we have, basically in every way the worlds most capable military

jesus christ

True story, I know John Oliver went cuck on us but watch the Nuclear Weapons ep. Fucking hilarious

Our biggest concern is that you are weaponising transexuals.

It's really disturbing, what if one of our men accidentally rapes one, he would be damaged traumatically forever. What if one of them that still had a benis rapes one of our men?

American you have really gone too far.

You know how weak you are acting, that is the sad part, does your notion of humor ever conflict with your rationality?

And what are you doing with it?
>Allowing a resurgent Aztec Empire to conquer the southern US.
>Pissing away white blood and treasure into desert wastelands.
>Stuffing it full of minorities as a make-work employment scheme.

i raged, i lost

carter can die in a housefire, turning the military into a goddamn social experiment

i pray at night that mad dog can uncuck it all

Weaponizing Transsexuals to destroy the laws that protect the pretense of Freedom sadly, I would enjoy taking pride in the nation I was born in, but I cannot.

what are you implying, that my notion was irattional?

You aren't even making sense, you are just trying to hard bud. Sorry you didn't score well on your asvab

Kek supports America.

Fuck Chris Kyle

Don't act stupid, we're past that, continue to post if you want but some people on here are capable of making a good point, you are not.

No, the army is a joke. I'm intelligence in the navy and everything's fucking awesome.

Hahahahahahhaha

Also, since I installed a new Android browser I'm ONLY getting the "click verify until there are no more ... left" captcha's. BUT THE STREET NUMBERS NEVER FUCKING END THOUGH. How the fuck is this even possible

Sorry I'll get right on that after I stop defending freedom and democracy around the world.

US military isn't a joke user, infact some of Americas military policies are well thought out, the only retarded thing about your military is the marine corps.
The marines are a complete waste of money and don't actually do anything different to the army. The need for marines ended with colonial style empires.

yeah fuck off

>lso FOB life is easy to get fat on. There's no good food on deployments. It's either the fast food on the big bases, DFAC, or MREs.
You guys have so much free time though, if he wants to eat 4k calories he should be working out 2 hrs or so

>Post sponsored by Russian disinfo agents

The navy is the only relevant US armed institution since it keeps global sea lanes and commerce open, however that job could easily be done by a coalition of white countries and whatever white states emerge out of a destroyed US.

The Navy will stay neutral in any future US civil war for these reasons as well as to keep the continent free from outside invasion while the civil war rages.

why do they look so skinny?

>visible neck definition
>skinny by US standards

Freedom so hard it's funny.

take your proxy off dmitri

My god you are a literal 'muh patriotism' tier retard. There used to be more of you on Sup Forums about 12 months ago.
Only the absolute dumbest shits imaginable haven't made the link between European Caucasians and the USA's values yet.

>leaf

HAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhHAHhHHHHhBbHhahahhHhahahHhahahHHGAGAGAGGAGAGAGAGAGLADYGAGA

You don't actually believe this right??!!?!! LOLOLOLOLOL I've said it befors and I'll say it again:

>THERE ARE NO REDPILLED AMERIFUCKS

End of fucking story. Uncle Sam's indoctrinating jewish dick is so far down their throats they can't help it but gargle jew cum and murmur some memorised bullshit

>queef

oh fuck

>defending freedom and democracy around the world.
Bahahah good dumb goy

There is maybe two three people here who can see the issue without bias and unrelated attributions to make their argument "legitimate" and note that I have posted my disdain for the U.S. military though never once have I said that I do not love this country, despite where it is headed, instead I offered criticism to see what would be posted hoping for someone to make a valid point not argue worthless shit perceptions.

Hello fellow IS.

nice try leaf, they just they don't look fit

>anyone beating the U.S in a conventional war

you are fucking high mate.

More are waking up than ever before. Its just that those who did things like serve in the army have had so much Jewish semen pumped up their asses that they can't think of a world that is not dominated by American whites colluding with other races to destroy the remaining white countries.

I wonder what that chinese guy is thinking.
"where the fuck did I end up... welt at least I get paid and don't live in anthill"