Why is Sup Forums so in denial of being conveniently racist against blacks but not asians?

Why is Sup Forums so in denial of being conveniently racist against blacks but not asians?

Because Asians aren't as bad as blacks

I hate asians more than I hate niggers

Call me back when asians have low IQs and commit half of all murders in the US.

Blacks act like fucking monkeys.

sage

Because the West isn't being Yellowed.

but the east is being WHITE'D by beta white males who impregnate underage SEA girls

>says chinkcouver

Asians typically act like normal human beings, and a lot of them are attractive/smart

Niggers act like feral fucking animals, they commit most of the crime, and they're ugly/stupid

Black people are okay though. Just not niggers

>Sup Forums is one person
>implying i don't hate chinks with the burning fury of a thousand suns

Sup Forums isn't even racist towards blacks. Find a black guy that's /our guy/ and suddenly Sup Forums isn't racist anymore.

I don't understand this? Is it saying white guys don't care about coalburners but hate WFAM couples? I think it's exactly the opposite...

White guys who get jealous take out their anger on asian guys.

See Eliot Rodgers

I am racist against asians.

Blacks are far worse though.

Is this comic really implying that white men get upset when white women date asian men over black men? Talk about projecting.

In my 25 years as a white man I have never met anyone who gave a shit about asians dating white women while I know loads of guys who wouldn't touch a coalburner with a 10 foot pole.

why do asian americans have such victim complexes?

Generally speaking, Asians are model minority, blacks aren't

Asians have a high iq, i respect intelligence if nothing else

BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAP*
teehee sorry user my tummy has been bubbling all night!

We want the Yellow puss. FUCK OFF.

>Why is Sup Forums so in denial of being conveniently racist against blacks but not asians?

Whites > Chinks > Hispanics > Niggers

I can't make it more simple than that for you so if you're too stupid to understand then that's too bad.

Btw, we are racist against asian. If we have the option, we'll kill all their tiny dicks subhuman men and fuck their waifu.

Face it witebois, we winnin'

Literally the best way to improve the area. Nations are made of genes. Not culture.

>mixed race mongrel identifying as black

lol

Every spic girl I ever met was never capable of forming a coherent sentence ever. They sound like they just smoked a blunt any time you talk to them.

>56%
what is he then?

If you hate one race you have to hate another one?
Chinks are bro tier, niggers are niggers.

Basically this. Chinks know how to assimilate and allow order more properly than blacks and browns. Although there is an issue with the other two trying to niggerfy chinks with gangster garbage

Because asians don't rape everything that moves

an abomination

he's handsome

Oh no. It's the angry asian manlet from "redpill comics"

Also
>implying people who like blacked aren't blacks themselves or Jews

>come to Sup Forums
>first time to hear chinks called ants
>OP asks why not racist to chinks

Lol. He got fucking done eyebrows and a receding hairline.
Nigga look fucking gay as hell bro.

Lightskin niggas need their brains blown out

I've only seen two white female/asian male relationships. Both Asian men were military/law enforcement and obviously alpha enough to get whatever woman they wanted.

Niggers only manage to fuck either the most degenerate slags or shallow trophy wife cunts. Either way it's more degenerate.

then date him, queer

cause you ate da blue pill fegget

Assimilated Asians are White

these are usually Asians that pretty much look White, and do not have ugly Asian features like flat face, wide, flat nose, and inferior monolid eyes.

Asians are basically ugly White people, with few ones that truly qualify as White.

This is the guy who makes those sexually-frustrated redpill comics right?

Why am i not surprised the guy behind red pill comics is an /r/asianmasculinity chink?

This was drawn by the hapa who used to draw those redpillcomics wasn't it? Those comics were pretty good when they focused solely about women's behavior and not on the author's angst at being a hapa and the resulting bitterness towards white men.

Does this guy need a Ben Garrison treatment?

The guy behind it is EurasianTiger, a mentally ill NEET that moderates /r/hapas.

Elliot Rodgers was half-Ashkenazi, half-South Asian you fucking retard.

>Sup Forums isn't even racist towards blacks.

Only redditors talk about "based blacks". And just because you acknowledge that not every single person of an ethnicity on the planet is bad, doesn't mean you don't fit what most people call "racist".

>I'm half white myself
The most important and hilarious line of the manifesto.

>once you go black..
you're a single mom

The point of comics is that they're supposed to make the artist's viewpoint easier to understand, not more difficult.

He actually got married and attended Dartmouth

He's about 99x more successful as the average alt righter, despite being mentally ill as all WMAF hapas are.

where does he post his new comics?

>attended Dartmouth
Did he graduate?

>why do asian americans have such victim complexes?
Because victimhood is power.

Watching white women get fucked by big black cocks is enjoyable, but no one wants to watch ugly acorn dick asians with white women.

Literally no one cares about your obscure fetish.

Oh please Jamal not again

>we winnin'
>he's handsome

Confirmed faggot cuck... as always.