Syria must free Feminist FSA political prisoners from rape tortures!

The Free Syrian Army stands for liberalism, secularism and democracy against the totalitarian Baath dictatorship. They have created Feminist militias to fight for freedom and equality.

But now FSA fighters as well as FSA women politicians have been captured with the fall of Aleppo and these brave women are forced to endure degrading rape slavery as political prisoners.

These Feminist soldiers were resisting the sexual war that Assad was waging on their gender. Now they will have to crawl naked and kneel publicly to Baath Patriarchy. this is the Assad ideology. they believe that by stripping these FSA feminists of their army uniforms and forcing them into feminine submission in their harem. fulfilling their natural biological role.

We at Sup Forums need to support action to liberate these Feminist POWs and end their harem slavery

lol ok there isis

we at Sup Forums need to support action to get only the first and best posts

Any woman politician who supported democracy in Syria is now a political prisoner, and subject to humiliating strippings, painful tortures and are at the mercy of constant gang rape by Baath thugs

Lol. Who cares. Women are all just bimbos.

These women are more than bimboes, they are democratic intellectuals, but the Assad thugs have reduced them to just meat

Stop roleplaying.

What's her Instagram again? I lost it

>Talk shit, get hit

Poor educated, idealistic women, when they end up on the losing side, all their intellect is thrown away and these animal brutes treat them like just meat.

>Just like men on a losing side of war

Is this a recruitment thread? How many feminist slave girls do I get if I join Assad?

A woman doesn't deserve to be reduced to a rape slave for a thuggish prison guard just because she is an activist for democracy

Yeah, man. That is what war is like. It's not about being fun and games.

Its not just rebel soldier women though. Women politicians, college activist girls, anyone against the regime ends up a political prisoner and subject to endless strippings, beatings, torture and rapes

They knew what was coming to them so fuck off, it's war. Now where do I sign to join Assad to have a qt feminist soldier asisigned to me ?

Women politicians and college activists, democratic feminist professors are also thrown into prison for humiliating rape tortures. What war were they in?

Taiwan, you couldn't please her with your makarov

Damn that makes it even better, fuck man you have to send me the Assad application form

Op said its a rape, so I doesn't have to be pleasant, you in my Nordic bro?

Yes and I repeat: war is not about fun and games.

It's irrelevant what their gender were. People captured usually suffer imprisonment, torture, rape, etc. Just pray that they're still alive.

We need to support the removal of the Assad regime if this is what he does to his political opponents. That is the solution

Stop, my dick can get only so erect

Nope. The FSA are the real terrorists. There has never been a Civil War. It is all led by USA, Britain, Turley, Saudi-Arabia. They paid the people with $ and supported them with weapons and ammo. Its all about oil and gas...

Hard to believe propaganda like this would actually be the main narrative if hillary was president...

Have you seen what happened to Syria after burger trained "freedom fighters" finally got their "freedom" and removed the "dictatorship " ? You don't give a fuck because even rapefugees don't wanna live in your Shitland, but look at Europe

Any US government would have to face the reality that Assad barbarism needs to be removed

But but then who's gonna supply us the freedumb fighting qt sex slaves ?

Well, I maybe am a little of an outsider of the political scenario in which Assad, Syria and the group you are defending are inserted. Yet, every type of militar movement is violent and against the 'natural rights'. The fate of these women was sealed for going against something they didn't have power or planing to win.

They are enduring pain and humiliation, but most of them are still alive. And if we support the liberation of Syria, they can be freed, and go onto lead lives and overcome their traumas. Maybe even be the future leaders of Syria

>tfw I don't give a shit about any of the sand nigger sides in Syria
>enjoy watching them chimping out and murdering each other on liveleaks all day

comfy as fuc. You Assadfags pretending your brand of sand nigger is superior are as pathetic as the Turkroaches talking about muh Aleppo

>ISIS
>Bashar Al-Assad

Whoa so fucking hard to choose

But do you have pics of them? I will have to check the pics to consider if I want them imported to Taiwan

Understanding that you are concerned for their well-being, I have to say that this intrusion of political imperialism concerns me a little. Yes, the modern society should look for the safety and maintenance of the human rights, but interfering with the political/social/cultural issues of other people can be absurdly harming. An example would be the Vietnamese War or the Brazilian Dictatorship that your country supported and caused so much harm even having good intentions.

The FSA is all ready to take power. If it weren't for the Iran-Russia Axis propping up Assad, they'd be leading a secular democratic government already. There wont be any need for US interference, just a removal of the inteferers keeping Assad in power.

Fuck off. The only reason they recruit woman is they run out of man to fight

And how do you know the FSA — or whatever comes next — won't be as bad as Assad in your understanding? You should know that when things go bad, the change is internal.

Again, not saying that the group you are advocating for should be forgotten.

At the very least we can organize in the West to support the release of these women political prisoners who are being sexually abused daily

Thats a start

We can;t let women fall from politicans to rape slaves

It's a really bad proposition. As I stated, war is supposed to be bad and pointing out the gender of those people is even more harmful. If you want to fight for freedom and equality, you should understand that both men and women are being mistreated and that every country has it's ups and downs. Force is the natural result of a unbalanced state caused by historical phenomenons.

>The Free Syrian Army stands for liberalism, secularism and democracy against the totalitarian Baath dictatorship
Nice try we know FSA has been supplying ISIS