How retarded do you have to be to believe in white genocide

how retarded do you have to be to believe in white genocide
do you guys even go outside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
youtu.be/WQ1kVIDiBvY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet
rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/
therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-only-13-are-children/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's real

>do you guys even go outside
Do you? The contrast between now and 15 years ago is drastic.

what the fuck are you talking
>drastic
quit being dramatic
you are worshipping a criminal

because da JOOS

>KFC
>not Church's fried chicken.

dun goofed

many scientific studies have proposed that by 2050 we will have race mixed to the point where race will not exist.

Like when you have a few flavours of ice cream and then stir it into a big grey slop

could you send me one of those

I didn't believe in white genocide at first but I do now. I don't think its propagated by an outside entity (jews), just the result of marxism influencing society today. Policies today have no intention of helping whites. In fact they hurt them often (affirmative action). No policies aim at increasing birthrate despite the obvious need since rapefugees take several generations to become productive, if they ever do. Every policy today unintentionally hurts our birth rate

>white genocide doesnt exist
>ALL WHITE MEN SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED

pick one you anti white nigger

>taurus raging bull

Goddamnit user. He used a fucking 45acp glock.

>Canada's governmental channel makes a rap called Beige power.
>Falling white birth rates
>South Africa is rated high for possible genocide of whites
Haha yeah, I see whites outside, too. Doesn't mean in a few decades things won't change. Its called foresight, just because aomething hasn't happened doesn't mean it wont happen.

"Genocide" is really the wrong word, "White Replacement" is more accurate.

I think white genocide implies they're literally murdering whites in drones.

White women fucking niggers then having an ugly mixed baby isn't genocide you retards. You're just mad that you're getting cucked so you call it "white genocide."

>if it doesn't happen in one day it isn't happening

ADHD culture babs. Need immediate feedback or it doesn't register

It definitely seems like within the past few years there's been an increase in casual anti-white sentiments. It's even starting to show up in CNN headlines and shit. There's nothing to worry about, white people have had everything under control since the dawn of time and this is no different.

where did that even come from
what am I even picking here
I'm certainly not picking apart the autism of your post to figure out what you meant
affirmative action is trying to fix the disproportionate rates of minority attendance of college and the work place
it's not at all anti-white
the birthrate is fine, we aren't going the way of japan
your anti-refugee rhetoric doesn't work if you can't base it in reality

Partisan politics is white genocide. Right, left, right, left. Keep the whites fighting each other and getting fat and retarded.

these

It is mass executions kind of genocide.
It's an out-breeding kind of genocide.
Whites are forced to take in mass third-world immigration, and if they don't they're labeled 'Nazis'
Then, by Media, the white man is made to look weak, while the black man is "sprouted-up" and made to look more manly.
On top of that, High-class Jewish influenced rappers add race-mixing to the "kool kidz thug life" music children and white women listen to.
youtube.com/watch?v=uMfk5UeGw4E
Also, they claim white countries MUST be diversified, no diversity in China, Japan, South Korea, Africa, Brazil, India, ect.

*It isn't a mass executions kind of genocide

>Uses explosives
>Doesn't kill dozens

Out of 1000 randomly selected girls in my area, the question was asked:
"Would you strongly prefer to go out with someone of your own skin color / racial background?"
publicly 592 responded and 12% said yes while 88% said no
privately 58 responded and 29% said yes, 40% said no, and 31% didn't care

Quit bitching and fuck more bitches then. What else can you do? Is this your big excuse of why you can't get sweet aryan pussy?

>user why don't you get bitches?
>cuz the jews!

Their explanations are a pretty good sample of how they feel

Fpbp

No shit there's nothing I can do.
And I'm simply planning to get married and have multiple white children.

Also, you're off topic. I'm telling you that it is happening, and you think it isn't.
>how retarded do you have to be to believe in white genocide
===

>miscegenation isn't a form of genocide

Tell that to the native Americans conquered by conquistadors. Any Hispanic country can back me up in this.

>(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
—Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the Crime of Genocide, Article 2

>if you don't let refugees replace you in white countries, you're a racist®

Really activated my almonds, OP.

>non taxpayer detected

you really want to stoop to those nigh third world shitholes level?
except for japan (peace be upon them)

If tyrone can have 500 illegitimate children, why can't you?

none of those are happening
what?

>none of those are happening
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

yeah no
youtu.be/WQ1kVIDiBvY

fucking retards

>none of those are happening

Ok, so OP is baiting and this whole thread is bullshit. Got it. Abandon thread, sage on the way out.

I just see a gif showing new neighbors moving in

im curious how much of the decline in the white population is due to whites pairing with non whites. in such cases white genetics are still passed on so maybe the statistics arent quite as bad as they might seem.

what? you got nothing to back it up besides that shitty video made in a xenophobic mouth breathers basement?
oh yeah you really got me there with a two minute video of deplorables being beaten up

Go to LAX. Kebabs everywhere, i swear to God even walking around my cities mall its 80% non whites. Sadly the whites i see are butt ugly anyway. I dont even care anymore my lifes over.

Yeah fuck Donald trump Nigga!

That's because you are brown paco, and you have to go back

OP basically this is happening

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinicization_of_Tibet

except it's somehow not genocide when it happens to the west, but genocide when it happens to Tibetans(or other minorities in chink land such as uyghurs

Bro you ever think it's strange how most "refugees" western europe takes in aren't woman and children, but legal adult males?

Who cares.
I just hope the God-Emperor declares exterminatus on this whole degenerate planet.

3 questions.

How many parents did you grandparents have?
How many did your parents have?
How many do you have?

>5 and 8
>3
>0

rt.com/news/343753-germany-refugees-males-statistics/

therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-only-13-are-children/

Would the mass killing of white farmers in South Africa be genocide?

It seems when blacks are the majority killing whites is like hunting dear.

I LOST AT DEAGLE BRAND DEAGLE MY FRIEND.

oh man you got me with those sick ironic words in my mouth
I love how racist you guys are
I'm not happy about europe's retarded refugee policy either duder but at least I recognize that taking in refugees =/= maoist shit

okay that's shitty but
A) not genocide
B) certainly not the genocide Sup Forums constantly decries

ALL WHITE MEN SHOULD BE EXTERMINATED

No they dont. Not a single one says that. There are white people alive now that wont be dead by then dumbass and the entire breeding habits of the entire world arent going to change in 34 years.

Compare pictures from any major city in a "white" nation from the 70s and today.

Then do the same for Japan.

Notice a difference?

> taking in refugees =/= maoist shit
the intention is different but the effect will be the same

Your subpar intelligence tells me that you'd be worthless to inform as you'd bring nothing of value to the table, in discussion or otherwise.

why bother arguing over semantics if you know exactly what we mean you fucking retard?

Nobodies stopping you from fucking.

Plus, boomers were the population boom which doubled humanities population.

Ya'll are just hivemind dumb fucks blaming the Jew cause nobody wants to fuck you.

We aren't going to serial marry 4 foreign wives and have 4 kids with each, that's what the people we are coming with can do at the moment.

Without closing the borders white genocide can not be stopped.

DIVERSITY IS A TOP SECRET JEW CODEWORD FOR WHITE GENOCIDE!

"the people we are competing with"

so? we do that all the time here

then why do you insist it's genocide if semantics don't matter?

Diversity doesn't mean the same thing in Europe and the US (the jewish homeland).

When jews want diversity in the US they mean it, they want to dilute ethnic power so they can more easily rule through the media. Whites are to be enslaved by a "democratic" state they keep running. US whites are magnanimously allowed this privilege for being shabbos goy in WW2.

Diversity in Europe means Arabs and blacks.

Really makes you think.

no, it doesn't make me think
what am I supposed to be thinking here
redpill me

> tips tin foil hat

Wow. Somehow the jews did this. RIP.