Is having a trans GF red pilled?

>dont have to deal with all the shit women have
>genuinely love you
>very kind

youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0

give me one reason not?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/12/artificial-wombs-the-coming-era-of-motherless-births/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can't breed

It's a degenerate shortcut

Your disgusting delights will have disgusting ends

Can't have kids with them. The feminine ones are worth it. Obviously no one would ever touch a trap who looks manly and is hairy

As long as you're into sucking dick, I guess. I have a thing for a soft warm vagina that I just can't seem to shake though....

i fucking wish, the cute ones are so high in demand, i wish you goodluck

>dont have to deal with all the shit women have
Yeah, I'd rather deal with a mutated gay male whose hormonal composition resembles that of a woman with PMS 24/7. Sounds great user.

Reported.

>dating a mentally ill man
>red-pilled
Really activated my almonds.

That bulge hides a secret.

sure, i'd rather fuck a cockpussy than a pussypussy

If you mean "redpilled" has in cultural Marxism.

> probably yeah.

Don't get me wrong, if I could find a woman who was biologically female but had the mind of a man, I would marry her on the spot....but....guys....we are talking about confused men here, not women. You are going to have to deal with an erect penis rubbing up against you all the time. It just.....fucking gay.....

cant handle the bant, user?

>sure, i'd rather fuck a cockpussy than a pussypussy

the mentally ill man i posted really activated my almonds too, if you know what im sayin

no.

A futanari would be the best scenario here.

ITT: The results of contemporary social engineering.

>Stupid faggots

Is it disrespectful to a trap if you don't want plug your butthole with their dick or if you don't want to suck theirs, but you want them to suck yours and ride you? Or is that how it's suppose to be like?

who are you quoting

They are going to need hormones and maintenance for the rest of their short life.
Its like marrying a minimum wage girl with a permanent health condition.

level shit

No one ever answers the logistical questions about this.

At some point you will suck that tranny dick or take it from behind .

im sure theyre down with whatever

Socrates often started his statements with "in this thread".

>I'm quoting Steve Jobs.

>Is having a trans GF red pilled
No, it is the ultimate bluepill.

>give me one reason not?
Let me direct you to FPBP Right here Seriously, you can try and do your mental gymnastics all you want, in the end it won't change the fact you are dating a fucking man and that makes you fucking gay.

>Trans gf

You mean playing house with a mutilated and drugged up faggot?

Sure, go be degenerate. It's all the fucking rage these days. No promises over what happens when your fellow cucks let the muslims in, though.

>he thinks these dudes who LARP as women aren't as fucked in the head as real women, if not more so

I pretty much have her, stunning .... with 4 older brothers so thinks more manlike, also higher test due to mother having 4 boys first

I'm a tranny and I would never want a guy to fuck me or suck me off, I want to be the girl in the relationship

Good. Marry her and make lots of white babies.

It's the ultimate brown pill. Better off killing yourself.

Homophobic bigot

First post best post.

If only futa was real. Then we could have girls with a bagina AND a benis, instead of men with breast implants pretending to be women.

its the most degenerate thing you can do you fucking disgusting faggot

you are putting your penis into a mans shithole

you are fucking disgusting

>>dont have to deal with all the shit women have
>>genuinely love you
Ahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

i fell in love with a tranny and she broke my heart just like a regular girl
it's not redpilled at all
now I've got no gf and my friends and family think im a faggot and most girls don't want to date a guy who fucked a tranny

What if we use this as a momentum to start genetic births? Get rid of women altogether unless they can prove otherwise useful. This would mean 99% of women would be useless cumdumps that aren't needed for breeding, why even keep up with the hassle when we have plenty of weak men who can just become those cumdumps. This is also coming from a man who has a long life female partner who I will marry and have children with if things keep going well, but I wouldn't mind this happening.

>mans shithole
It's a woman's shithole you bigot

If you're going to wish for futas, why not just wish for anime waifus? Clearly you are not satisfied with vagina and should go to the nearest bathhouse to get railed by a train of gay black men.

>wants to be the girl
>doesn't want to get fucked
doy

>I would never want a guy to fuck me
>I want to be the girl in the relationship

Pick one

I'll give you a reason.

/LBGT/ is that way ---->

No one likes you. Trans is a mental illness. The gay community doesn't even like you. The wonderful world of psychology has deemed trans as a legit mental illness.

>What if we use this as a momentum to start genetic births?
We don't need that, artificial wombs are already being developed.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/06/12/artificial-wombs-the-coming-era-of-motherless-births/

We won't need women soon, so we can just use them as cumdumps anyway, why would we fuck mentally ill faggots when we can just fuck the worthless women all we want?

I would say that it's actually gay if you want to get fucked by a trap while fucking a qt feminine trap is not gay

Pics pls

All you beta whites better start fucking trans shit, because white pussy is for Big Black Cock.

I would give absolutely fucking anything for a trap gf. She'd have to be pre-op though. Wouldn't even have to fuck me, I just think mutilated dicks are gross.

Don't know where to find one though. None of them live in the south.

Wtf did Kek mean by this?

>2016
>Still believes in binaries

Anime waifus would just look like a plastic surgery gook girl if she was in 3d.

>Is having a trans GF red pilled?
Holy Christ what do you think?
Stupid cunt.
Holy fuck it;s a no brainer.
Jesus fucking lord of this world christ you stupid fuck. Death to you.

When did you realize you were homo?

This.

Trans people have zero sex drive and are pissed all the time.

Seriously even the gay community is sick of them.

>give me one reason not?
Has a dick

I'm not looking for an anime waifu....I'm not not seeing how adding a dick to an anime waifu would improve them in any way....unless you're gay.

>find trap gf that passes flawlessly
>have multiple kids with a surrogate aryan woman
>make the trap raise your children
How is this not the most alpha decision you could make? To have genetically superior children and then make a feminized male raise them like a slave, when they aren't even his. This is the true path of the alpha warrior.

pic related

I mean to say never want to fuck a guy

You know what I meant

>mentally ill
>kills themselves before they hit 30
>depraved hedonists

>B-but muh red pilled trap!!
traps are about as redpilled as Reddit "civic nationalists"

...You know that having more older brothers makes a man more likely to be gay, right? It's the opposite of high test because the mother's immune system tries to inhibit the XY hormones in her body.

>exclusively likes women
>gay

Choose one.

But I want to do the fucking and get my dick sucked. I don't want your dick anywhere near my butthole or mouth. How can you be the "girl" if you don't want to get fug'd?