REMINDER THAT HIS REAL NAME IS DRUMPF

DRUMPF COULD BE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD AND IT WOULDN'T CHANGE THE FACT HES A HUGE LOSER WHO WENT BANKRUPT 8 TIMES. DRUMPF DID CELEBRITY APPRENTICE BECAUSE HIS BUSINESS WAS FAILING.

TONIGHT WE ALL TAKE A DUMP FOR DONALD J DRUMPF

No one cares, you lost libcuck, give it up and kill yourself you fucking retard.

Also hillary won the POPULAR VOTE

Reminder that the first post is ALWAYS the best post

fuck you drumpfkin

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

FPBP

stop larping no one cares about this anymore dude, it's not funny nor is it creative. jesus

drumpf could be president of the world and it wouldn't change the fact that my posts are the first posts and the best posts

OMG YA FUCK DRUMPF HAHA LETS MAKE HIM DRUMPF AGAIN, HILLARYS GONNA WIN AND YOU POL FAGGOTS WILL BE BTFO FOR EVER

Holy shit, where the fuck did all these shills come from?
I noticed they've been trying to infiltrate us for a long time, but they lack our magic so they're salty.
You lost, trump is president and there's nothing in the world you fags can do to change this.
Move out the country if you don't like it, you fags are a bunch of fascist brats with no dignity.

TIMES UP DRUMPFKIN.
Say it with me: MADAM

City people are the retarded ones, retard

Literally a rats nest of samethinkers with no character or personality what so ever

every time I have to go to the city I fucking groan at how fucking forced everything is in every direction. I see guys with dreadlocks in the city and I start gutlaughing out loud it's fucking hilarious and cute

Isnt Hillary's maiden name

>Rodham

>PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD
I'd vote for him.

President!! She's going to be wonderful. So proud to be with her through all this hell. You watch, drumpfkins, the Russian and Donald link will bring him down. You losers better get ready for suicide!

Where's you successful business with a rocky past?

bad bait is bad
stop falling for it.

Oh look another butt blasted drumpfkin. HILLARY IS MY PRESIDENT AND YOURS TOO SOON

Friendly reminder that liberals can't even get this "insult" right.

Trumps family in germany comes from Kallstadt in the state Rheinland-Pfalz. His ancestor Hanns Drumpf settled there in 1608. Now what you need to realise here is that germans at that time spoke very heavy regional dialects (low german), thus his name "Drumpf" was actually pronounced "Trump" (it comes from "Trommler" -> Drummer). When the german state started to register peoples names it used high german instead of the local dialect, thus the spelling is actually Trump, which is NOT a change of name, it's saying the same name in another language.

When Trumps grandfather Friedrich Trump followed his sister to New York in 1885 (germans where invited by the US to immigrate at that time), he must have used his regional "pfälzisch" accent to register his name as Drumpf. When he later decided to become a full blown 'merican to become rich and open bordells, he changed his name from Friedrich Drumpf to Fred Trump. Some nitwit media cunt mst have dug this up in an old paper trail and then they tried to insinuate that his actual name is Drumpf and not Trump, when in fact it's both and Drumpf is only correct when you're from Rehinland-Pfalz and even then it's pronounced Trump.

A leaf. Always a leaf.

Ctr got another check boys,
>MEMEWAR 2 has begun
The Roachssassin fired the first shots...

Let's do this...

>hundreds of businesses
>only 8 bankruptcies
pretty good winrate

K Y S