Hey nerds

I hope you all know that your lord kek was founded by Blizzard Entertainment in their game World of Warcraft...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4
Frog posters

Hey faggot, how about you eat shit?

When Iksars in EverQuest said lol in iksar it came out as kek in common tounge.
So you WoW babbies can just go fuck your sorry ass selves.

Go back to rebbit, newfag.

Newfag lurk more.

WTF is with all the awful shitposting in Sup Forums today? Is CTR back?

It's true that when horde player types "lol", it shows as "kek" to alliance. That's why wow players started using kek instead of lol. I found it funny when Sup Forums started using it years after that.

Blizzard pretty much own Sup Forums at this point

There were Blizzard devs in the 1st ever everquest 2 reveal furiously taking notes, most likely isn't the only thing they have copied.

I've been saying this for years.

Bard - Level 3

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

>Being this dumb
>...
>For years

OP doesn't lie, this is actually true. "Kek" originated from WoW, when a Horde player would type "lol", the Alliance would see the Orcish as "kek".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kek_(mythology)

RARE
ARE
RE
E

The memes must flow

Oh shut the ever fuck up you child.

well memed guy lol

KeK was a spell word in Ultima Online

Checkmate

Duhh new fag

Can we meme Blizzard into Sup Forums HQ?

Such a waste of trips on such a newfag

Fun fact Bobby Kotick became head of actiblizzard then the WoW team was gutted.

Kotick has been to Pedo Island

also read up about the other actiblizzard game, Destiny and how the writer quit. The game's story is really interesting

No one knew that. No one at all. You've done a true service, now kys.

>KeK was a spell word in Ultima Online
... Not that I remember?

DAILY REMINDER THAT ARTHAS MENETHIL DID ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG

Kek has been around since Warcraft two user, when autistic Koreans would LAN party and scream kek whenever something funny happened.

bow salute prostitution was where it was at

such a powerful thread

tfw not sure if good idea

bur

Most of the villains in warcraft lore had decent motivations, Illidan dindu nuffin he was just trying to save his people and malfurion overreacted.
same with Kael'thas

Doesn't everyone know that?
I hope..

Instead of saying lol you say kek just for bants..
was a Wow thing

>World of Warcraft
Who gives a fuck about lame pay to win interactive electronic autism?

What games aren't pay to win anymore?

Incorrect.

OP is a newfag video game playing degenerate.

I think "kek" predates WoW. I remember playing wc3, where koreans would always laugh by typing "kekeke" or just "kek". When WoW came out later, I just assumed "lol" translating to "kek" in orcish was a subtle tribute to all the hardcore korean players of Blizzard's previous games.

founded?

you mean made himself known to a new generation.

easy mistake to make.

Achtuahlly, "Kek" is a corruption of "Lel" which was the derogatory "le" combined with "lol".
It's pure coincidence, and has been around longer than WoW. It has only been recently popularized and the coincidences keep piling up. I still remember people saying Kek back when Altavista was new.

Believing it originated from WoW is a newfag trap, and you've just been trapped.

The best villains are ones you can sympathize with, all major bosses and villains in WoW are like this.

Either in their actions, or their misfortune.

WOW, really made me think. Who would have known had you not come along. Thanks OP.

This is only person in this thread who isn't a fucking teenager apparently. That's where it originates from. And Sup Forums's too proud and embarrassed to say "lol" because that's for normalfags so it had to have it's own sekret club version.

lol this desu

English: HAHAHAHA
Brazil: JAJAJAJA
Korean: KEKEKEKEK

NEW
E
W