500 years of protestantism: The Result

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

Catholicism is the true redpill.

well whites are fucked

Does the Pope endorse all your trannies?

I've been a Catholic my entire life but this pope makes it hard.

If the next one is anything less than full Urban II, the Church is doomed.

t. Olavo shill

Whyd they make him a sandnigger? They have tiny dicks, like pakis, indians and chinks. At least nigger niggers have bigger dicks so theres some appeal to the whores.

How can Germans ever recover?

BTFO!

>Current pope, leading anyone.

This.

not for long baby

Hi Antifa

Is this accurate? Seems to be the case.

Reminder that unironic, non-larping european paganism is the true redpill, dont let christ-fags that worship a foreign, Abrahamic religion tell you otherwise.

Brazil's Catholics have been racemixing since before the Reformation.

Antipope Jorge Bergoglio.

We have already addressed this many times iirc

refresh my memory

>Brazil's Catholics
>before 1518

College ""educated""

nigga. This shit for real hwo whites acts my nigga.

The first European to colonize Brazil was Pedro Álvares Cabral on April 22, 1500 under the sponsorship of the Kingdom of Portugal.

yeah... protestantism is the issue... lol

>Pedro Álvares Cabral
>colonize

Anglo way of thinking.

#NotAllCatholics

Dude you're brazilian. You catholic fuckers cucked yourselves into a race of brown cuck monkies.

Prepare yourselves for the truth.

If you are a catholic and don't follow your infallible pope then congratulations:

You are a protestant

>european paganism

>implying it was paganism that made strong men and not strong men that made paganism
DROPPED

>Cuck end

Top jej.

Catholics were always more liberal on sex I don't know what you're on about.

The problem is Euroland doesn't actually practice anything resembling traditional Christianity, "heretical" or not.

I don't see the problem there.

hahahahaha

The idea that self-pleasure is more important than everything else is a protestant one.

That's why protestants always created liberal and hedonistic societies. See Sweden, Norway, Germany, etc.

500 years of catholicism: the result

Stop the infighting.

The erosion of christian vaues isn't because of certain sects, its because of secularism.

All these Christian countries were heavily entrenched against degeneracy, but lets be honest, they're all pretty much atheist now. Even the christian churches only pay lip service to christianity, the Pope included.

I know when I think liberal and hedonistic I think of Germany.

Again the Protestants, Catholics, and Anglicans all hyper liberalized in the 20th century. Pointing to any single denomination in particular is retarded.

Isn't the current pope just an antipope who's squatting on the vatican? Or am I misunderstanding something? Can't you guys just set up another?

>2016
>not being pagan

The only Christian church that isn't fully pozzed is the orthodox church, and even they aren't much better.

Catholicism is just as bad as protestantism.

And who was the father of secularism? if you have an IQ above 60 you'll see i'm right about Protestantism.

Reformation started in 1517 idiot.

>if you disagree with me then you're an idiot

If you go far enough back we can find Atheist ancient greeks.

Secularism was founded by deists not protestants.

When Luther wrote The Ninety-Five Theses he was a Catholic and obeyed the Pope. He obeyed the Papacy even after 1523.

Your comment is, again, invalid.

Priest - Level 4

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

Obviously the idea of materialism dates back to Protestantism but it was the Protestant writers (and not only Luther but Calvin, Huldrych Zwingli,etc) who mixed materialism with false Christianity presenting it as "Reformed Catholicism".

monkey pls.

>Ignoring 2000 years of Church history
>T-this pic refute Catholicism xD

Reddit, you have to go back.