HE'S DONE IT AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>4 pepes keking
Anyone feel bad we almost ruined this guy's career?

He wouldn't be at this point without us. Ben and Sup Forums is literally the greatest love story ever told.

Does he hate us or love us?? Have we changed him???

No way. Okay we've caused a lot but I don't believe that either Sup Forums or Sup Forums had anything to do with his success

Also,

>3 bern outs

LOL

8ch took the credit at first.

Terrible rhyming scheme. Poor showing.

>I don't believe that either Sup Forums or Sup Forums had anything to do with his success
>literally posts a cartoon with Pepe and "Kek" in it

Blessings be upon him.

Where's the original? This edit isn't nearly as good

High Priest - Level 5

Seven Levels of Kekism

youtube.com/watch?v=853GwPRk19M

Where's the original?

Prediction: Ben Garrison won't survive 2016.

>we literally memed Ben Garrison into Zyklon Ben
and people say this site is irrelevant

He is unstoppable. The madman.

According to the ADL a cartoon frog that originally started a a character that dropped his pants entirely to pee is now a symbol of hate.

I don't even know what the fuck is going on anymore but it's all in good fun so lets roll with it.

Ben "One Man Klan" Garrison at it again!

More like improved it.

He pulled a "if you can't beat them, join them" move and it seemed to work out for him. He seems more popular than ever.

Now if only we can ruin and/or drive Horsey insane.

The original song isn't that great as it is, it has an irregular meter.

Sup Forums : It's literally Stockholm Syndrome

Sup Forums is the most powerful force on the internet.

the original song is a russian orchestra piece

>Sup Forums suddenly likes Ben Garrison
What happened?

He is making $1,200+ a month just from his Patreon

I felt bad at first, but then I realised that we didn't ruin his career, we saved it.

Melania looks so Mongoloid. Can't Zyklon Ben hold his disdain for Slavs back even a moment?

He was successful before us, but after turning him into a White Supremacist Super God, we made him fall in love with us.

He started drawing memes instead of being a whiny bitch.

I'm convinced he's lurks Sup Forums

Does anyone have an image set of the Ben Garrison story or should I just google it?

Post the original

Is this your first week on this site? Ben hated that his art was being photoshopped with happy merchant edits. He eventually flipped and rather than continuing to throw tantrums about things he couldn't control, he used the memes to his advantage. It's hilarious because I can't remember the last time some has made an edit of his work since he's been made it clear he lurks here.

Keks and checks