RED FLAG

>Der Spiegel reports that his identity document has been found by investigators under the driver’s seat in the truck cabin. The suspect was born in Tataouine, Tunisia in 1992, according to the report.

how the fuck did this even happed?? why would even cary his id during the attack let alone leaving it in the truck... this attack has a red flag written all over it desu senpai

Other urls found in this thread:

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

STAR WARS ROGUE ONE MY NIGGAH

I heard that on the radio earlier and thought it sounded pretty fishy. I just wanted to be a Muslim so bad though.

On monday Fox reported that he dropped his wallet while running away.

>these crash marks, too accurate for sand people

Remember when Dorner just left all his IDs and shit laying everywhere he went for no reason?

Its like the 25 'found' Dorner wallets all over again.

> Tatooine
> that truck... too accurate for sand people

Wasn't the guy in charlie hebdo shootings leaving his ID in car too? And the 9/11 hijacker's ID fell outta the plane too, no?

1. They arrest a Pakistani at the scene. By accident.

2. How did he get away from the scene? Are Germans racist and the witnesses mistook him for the Paki?

3. WHY WOULD A TERRORIST HIJACK A TRUCK, PLAN ON FLEEING THE SCENE TO CAUSE MORE MAYHEM BUT BRING HIS FUCKING ID AND STICK IT UNDER THE SEAT

I dunno mang...I dunno.

Plus Star Wars.

Rogue One promotional stunt gone wrong?

News flash: Muslims are inbred retards.

It was a brown guy, for sure - Witnesses must have seen a brownish looking fellow running from the scene, hence the Pakistani getting picked up.

Something still seems off though - Wouldn't be surprised if this guy is already dead, and someone else was using his I.D.

Send German po po on a wild goose chase.

rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/wanted

I decided to look up Canadas most wanted earlier when I saw this story, almost every single one is non white, the one in the picture was radicalized into islamist terrorist groups and is actually dead now, died in the middle east fighting for ISIS or whatever.

The only other white people pretty much go back to like the 70s and shit, almost all of them are either Asian, Black or muslim/arab/middle eastern/north african muslim

>how the fuck did this even happed??
It is alleged that he lost the wallet during fight with the driver. Anyway what do you expect from a muslim?

You call false flag, I call criminal psychology.

Who would choose to do something like this? Murder as many innocent people as possible, I mean. This man had an insanely low IQ. He was probably legally retarded. THAT'S why he dropped his wallet.

Yeah only shitskins commit crime in Canada now, white people stopped in like, the 70s or something

I think in Europe you have to carry something cause the cops card people

>unlawfully at large

what

Dumbass Turk, they say they're searching for a man who has several identities.

under8ted

Fuck off cockroach.
The problem is called ISLAM.
The world is waking up.

Yes. Crime rates have declined over the years - niggers havent changed however.

Basically like being out on bond, skipping court dates

mate, the odds of him being muslim are 100%....
one of the very few material scientific facts we have in this worrd today

>Red Flag

You mean flag of Turkey?

His wallet could have fallen out of his pocket. Does the article say it was just his ID card, or that they found ID?

>when there are 3 terrorist attacks in a day and the t*rkroach is saying they are falseflags

Why would they false flag a tunisian? And not a fucking white male?
>No! It's not a Pakistani! It's a Tunisian! I bet you feel stupid now.

Not taking your ID with you before doing a terrorist attack is kinda dumb desu. The only reason timothy McVeigh was caught is because the dumb ass didn't have a tag on his car.

>yfw he would have continued

>Tatooine

Seriously... Tatooine??? On STAR WARS weekend??? This has DISNEY/CIA/CF written all over it. Damn one-worlders.

nigga ball so hard police tryin to fine him

>Jawa
>Not Tusken raider
Do you even Star Trek, bro?

Didn't batman predict sandy hook or that theater shooter?
mfw

Do not blame sandniggers

Okay blame them but put the blame on your leaders. The ones who let in these crazy unstable towelhead sandniggers who would try to kill them as well.

They do this to create violence and terrorism in our peaceful societies so they can continue to justify surveillance states. They will take away your steering wheels, your privacy, your independence in the name of security (because as long as the sandniggers keep doing this shit, they have an excuse they can use to deceive the public).

There is no reason for inviting refugees to our country besides taking away our rights. They are not incompetent or empathetic to them, they are encouraging the terrorism to steal our rights

Do i even Star Trek? Sheeeit negro.
We met Jawas before sand people in A New Hope when Luke and his uncle were buying droids
plus everyone loves Jawas
do you Stargate bro?

question with the ever growing situation in Europe and the hostility towards muslims instead of going after them why don't Europeans go after the politicians that caused this situation

Could have brought ID and papers with him to escape. Might not have thought it all way way through about how chaotic it would be ploughing whiteys. There was blood in the truck so he was banged up, left the papers behind in the adrenaline rush.

I've heard they want their attention.

Is it really pure coincidence IDs are found in most attacks inspired or carried out by Al Qaeda and ISIS?

Yeah, don't blame the people carrying out attacks.

>The suspect was born in Tataouine
I bet he is the same guy that also killed lukes uncle and aunt

Funny thing is that there are never IDs found in attacks in Africa and the Middle-East. You'd think that would be the case if it really was about attention. Really got me thinking

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I have no education, but I’ve been involved in numerous Star Wars card games sessions, and I have over 300 confirmed wins. I am trained in Star Trek cosplay and I’m the top member of the Syfy funbase. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can destroy your card deck you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in custom deck attacks, but I have access to the entire arsenal of premium cards and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>GUYS WE'RE LOOKING FOR ANUS A. OR ACHMED A. NOT SURE WHAT HIS NAME IS BUT HERE'S WHAT HE 100% LOOKS LIKE WE PROMISE

The tell is that he's been picked up for identity fraud before. He had fake papers. So is he the guy or are they fake papers or did the terrorist use his papers or his fake papers? It doesn't mean shit.

I'm not buying it either but what I heard on our fake msm news was first that at least one German bystander followed the paki as he fled the scene of the crime trough a park and coordinated with the police to be arrested.

Now we hear we're looking for a guy who has """left""" his wallet at the scene and we're looking for this very individual.

If the reports on this guy are legit I am really wondering what this guy was doing here in the first place? Setting fire to a school(!), trying to get a automatic weapon. Has been in Italian prison for at least for years. And has been monitored and his phone actively bugged in relation to plotting terrorism.

Surely I can see why he was walking freely trough the Schengen-zone.