/AfD/ General - EBIN EDITION

This thread is for the discussion about Alternative for Germany (AfD) and the 2017 German elections.

>Who are the Alternative for Germany (AfD)?
youtu.be/xLQ24_RypyY

>AfD's Basic Program
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE

>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ

>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtu.be/SAHvLAJ-5aQ

>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>AfD's Fundriser - 2 Gazillions Needed ASAP
alternativefuer.de/spenden/

YOUTUBE CHANNELS:
youtube.com/channel/UCY2_-tzLbLj81LPWE3hniNA/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCdroYqaHMrTY1feMaPP_u0g/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCAeThck8foEfNQKSW23FvPg/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCh9iesiY7UG_22_ONWCgUHA/videos

RECENT NEWS:
>Truck Plows Into Christmas Market in Berlin, Killing 12
archive.fo/yD2F2

>Berlin's Truck Terrorist on The Run - Tunisian Asylum Seeker Wanted
archive.fo/dgU28
archive.fo/Ox7oH

>100,000 euro reward offered in hunt for Berlin suspect
archive.fo/8Xu8w

>Anti-refugee rally in Berlin met with protest from pro-refugee groups
youtu.be/11JjoQ9mzF4

JUST Sup Forums THINGS:
>Meme Collection v1.3
postimg org/gallery/2n33gjr90/
>Video Tribute
youtu.be/LwHAK_HJO0I
>Einzelfall-Map
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

TASKS:
>Find English-speaking AfD followers from twitter
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Find or create a friendly guide for voting
>Ignore the shills

Previous Thread: OP Text: pastebin.com/m5RY2PSj

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=afd geburten
youtube.com/watch?v=xca2yEoZlSQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lq7DvxLzsc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WoV2dHzH1E
youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us&feature=youtu.be&t=39
afdspenden.de/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.361194439314694,6.969721633496192&z=6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I want to see that vid of one of the afd's mp's talking about promoting the fertility of ethnic germans.

hope this general works just as well as Trump's, though I think it probably won't pick up much steam until after the holidays

>AfD's Fundriser - 2 Gazillions Needed ASAP

how much do they need still?

i could give some but bigger amount would kinda hurt if they aren't near the deadline

youtube.com/results?search_query=afd geburten

Doing God's work

i love that these threads are a thing now

may kek grant it the same blessings as the Trump threads

I've not seen that, I'm interested too.

The previous threads looked nice so far, though I'll be away today so someone has to take over the OP after this one.

I've no idea honestly, I wish someone from the AfD campaign would lurk here, to keep us informed at least. Have you checked their FB page? maybe they've some informations there.

Holy shit these old hippies protesting against those nationalists in Berlin are really stuck in the past. Look at these fucking spineless cucks

>youtube.com/results?search_query=afd geburten
Fucking glorious. How well received is this idea in the public?

>How well received is this idea in the public?
"They want to turn women into birthing machines like the nazis did."

holy shit I thought the video was damaged when the strawberry head appeared in the screed what the fuck.

I think many German women would like to have more children, but think they can't afford it, or don't believe they could spend enough time on them.

We have to get this idea out there, and make sure that German women start voting for their interests.

Lowering Birth numbers in Germany: Steffen Königer AfD aus dem Landtag
youtube.com/watch?v=xca2yEoZlSQ
cucked? leftists often argue we have to import slimes so we can afford our retirement.

damn they just got 1.13 MIl

So your average suburban cunt would think that? They probably don't in those towns where they spit on politicians

Keep 'em rolling Based Italbro! We will make meme magic real. Don't forget Trump was at 96% odds AGAINST him when we started.

KEK wills it!

Inshkek.

>I've no idea honestly, I wish someone from the AfD campaign would lurk here, to keep us informed at least. Have you checked their FB page? maybe they've some informations there.

Surely someone must have some connections or know someone who might?

just wait for 2017. we will have our state-wide general election. it will be glorious.
even if the AfD doesnt get into government (which is what will happen unless they get an surreal number of about 40% of the vote), they will change the political landscape for good.

AfD entering the Bundestag with about 20% of the vote will for ever destroy the "nazi"-strawman in Germany. and then we can talk actual politics for once.

>/rvss/ faggots

It was even better when she tried to derail the discussion into "we need to get more women into work!"

Someone needs to keep these threads alive. Don't count on someone else to do it for you.

Sadly I'm also leaving for work. But not without this:

>unless they get an surreal number of about 40% of the vote

>This is for all you who can make a difference:
Talk to people other than on the internet. Things are changing, the tide is turning. Overhere more and more people are either speaking out or getting worried. Talk to them, use facts. Let them know you don't need to feel sorry for your collective inherited guilt. Friends, family. Start slow, don't scare them off at first. But keep at it.

Enough is enough! I've been in Germany a lot, I've worked with a lot of you people. You are very intelligent, but you also are afraid of doing what you consider wrong or out of the norm.

Wake up Germany, look around you! What the political class is doing to you is wrong! Do something!! Let people watch this and start a dialogue.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Lq7DvxLzsc

I am aware Germany is not America, the system is different and not in your favour. But I also know time is running out.

For those of you still believing all the EU indoctrination, research the history of the birth of it. Then get angry, then channel that anger. I don't care how you use it but please.

>Don't. stay. indifferent!

Those of you redpilled enough to see what is going on, read up on the hegeliandialectic othewise known as the Problem Rection Solution method:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-WoV2dHzH1E

Hegel died in Berlin for kek's sake. This surely is not a coincidence, kek works in mysterious ways!

For those of you who fail to see it, most Germans in Berlin were opposed to more state surveillance control, but after this more seem willing to accept it.

Don't fall for it. It doesn't work. Depending on the same people who brought you into this mess and begging them to solve it is utter insanity. You can still turn this mess around, but time is running out fast!

May kek be with us.

What did they mean by this?

This will be a long meme war till our election in september.

gotta keep it alive, bump

youtube.com/watch?v=SKUVuGrL8Us&feature=youtu.be&t=39

Someone needs to make pic related a little bit redder now. Meme away.

merkle is a loser probably the biggest one i ever saw next to hillary

bump for justice

so have you Germanbros found the terrorist that drove a truck over 70 of your citizens in the middle of a public market, or...?

still working on it?

the guy they initially arrested and then claimed was the wrong guy is now missing

it's a clusterfuck

i think you are doing good work user
we just need to contunie posting meymeys and hope some start sticking

Be honest, Krauts. What are the chances Merkel actually loses? I already know AfD won't win.

i think you are a few steps to far ahead
our biggest problem at the current time is mass imigration and islamization
after we stoped that we can focus on other problems

oschdbroisn für immer

probably hiding in some mosque like the other fucker in belgium

afdspenden.de/ says 1.132.095 Euro collected, so it's still quite a lot needed to reach the goal

So what exactly is the goal? For AfD to win the election?

Bump

Except Germans are docile cucks and won't do shit. They have no pride left. Your country has already fallen to Islam. Enjoy the last remaining years of your people

Can confirm, they are the most self hating people I ever met. They are brainwashed to the point of no return.

was ist Broisn?

islam is not really winning
i think it is more like a last breath of a dying ideology
people around the world are becoming more and more secular

Yes, better to import birthing machines from places with a medieval view of women and gender equality, so they can raise entire generations of western-hating jihadists.

A sound plan.

preußen kumpel

0%

she'll be reelected no matter what

Not the middle-east. They're rapidly becoming radicalised. Mostly because the puppet governments the US and the old colonial nations have installed there are incompetent as fuck and their foundations are built on a piece of paper rather than natural borders between historical ethnic groups. Literally the only thing arabs have in common with each other is Islam

What would it take for her to lose? An actual invasion of Germany by ISIS where they kill tens of thousands of people?

a change of how our elections work

We found out who's responsible, but the problem is that she's our head of government.

About 40-50%, she is still the most popular politician here, we do have many old sack conservativ voters here.

I'm at work now. I hope to see another thread later because I have pages full of strategies/methods/ideas for our election next year. Not just some notes, I've researched that shit, read books on it and even tested some.

At the moment I compile a list with Twitter accounts, subreddits, facebook groups and sites to spread the message. I'm talking about left leaning pages, because my main strategy is a covert attack to divide the left, persuade them into a protest vote (Die Partei for example) or void vote.

Italy NO!

Et tu.

this

I am here and will be for the coming months. Ask anything and i shall provide.

translation pls, i don't speak in cuck

we won`t get rid of her by voting. Every party (besides AFD ) is supporting her .

The hit on the christmas fair would be a death blow to every politician but she eliminated every competition. She and the media . Anybody who`s putting her election in danger is a """nazi"""

It could be a death blow if our cucked media would do their fucking job.

>This hurts my conscience
>It's just a sad isolated case
>Let's get another integration party started

According to their fb post they need the 2 million € until the end of the year to get moneys from goverment for their campaign

because they didnt made it into parliament last elections 4,7 % (they needed 5) they are considered as irrelevant and wont get much money from goverment
but if they get 2 millions they get one level ahead and will get way more money

Can't wait for 2017

Make Germany great again.

Bümpen

Gott Strafe Merkel

Spread AfD memes on Twitter under German news articles

I like this meme. Well meme'd Sir.

can someone pls make this exact picture with every Einzelfall we had this year?

shiieet, when was this made? looks fucking nice.

You are all being tracked due to your insubordination to mommy.

it's a few too many
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US&ll=51.361194439314694,6.969721633496192&z=6

>wie die AfD leben möchte
Und was, bitte schön, ist so schlimm daran?

>tfw I`m leaving for a working holiday in Japan in 2 weeks
>tfw I`m not going to be in Germany to vote for AfD

FUCK

>Briefwahl

just the 10 most important ones like Silvester rape and that one raped and drowned girl a few weeks ago.

Most of these cases aren't even widely reportet in the newspaper...

Aka "how to ensure your vote doesn't get counted"

>implying they wouldn`t just change AfD into Bündniss 90 Pedo-Partei

Nice, this is a promotion of AfD in my opinion. :)

Only if it is counted by students from Bremen.

Not sure who made this or when but there's a bunch of them. I call her AfD Mädelchen

Yes lol anime will bring life into the Afd lul

it is altough sadly a lot of people wouldn't think so,
that is exactly why we need to stay away from these kind of memes

Shouldn't the arrow be like a hairpin instead? Like for her ponytail.

So who do you side with? The moderates around Petry or the Right-Wing Hardliners like Gauland (that will get rid of the moderates next chance they get).

> inb4 "there is no such thing as a plan to coup out Petry!"

can we also meme some articles? like a pepe version of every article thats interesting

I always knew that Bremen is green and smells like fish. But that it also smells like vote-rigging? That´s new to me.

Just google it, they had some Abiturienten from Bremen (who are already just barely above the line for mental retardation) count some of the votes in Bremen. They cheated. They got caught. The election was corrected. Wahlleiter: "Only a few hundred votes anyway. Only one seat anyway. Muh percentage"

I sure hope for Petry as she is the most intelligent of them and also the most acceptable to the normal public. People who might be willing to vote for a Petry AfD after those attacks might not be willing to vote for a Gauland AfD.

bump

Neutral media.

>the guy they initially arrested and then claimed was the wrong guy is now missing
Called it as soon as they let him go
How can the police be so fucking stupid?

Are there any non left leaning news in German?
All I know about is JF

>hey lets promote birth rates of Germans to combat the birth rate problem
>racist nazi hitler racist racist nazi hitler racist racist nazi hitler racist nazi hitler racist nazi hitler racist nazi hitler racist nazi hitler racist nazi hitler racist
>please AfD be more objective and make some real politics

REEEEEE

tichyseinblick is quite good.

Junge Freiheit, Tichys Einblick, Achse des Guten, wenn man kein Problem mit Broder hat.

Oy vey! Women are dangerous!

Vote for Merkel :^)