If you guys really wanted chaos, you would elect an anarchist for president. I swear...

If you guys really wanted chaos, you would elect an anarchist for president. I swear, it would be so fucking hilarious and fun if Adam Kokesh were president 2020. We need to meme him early.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/kanye-west-2024-trump-meeting-2016-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not fascist

Well, I mean, fascism is more controlled. I think anarchy is much more fun.

It's not about chaos, it's about making liberals cry, they'd love that guy.

>Adam Kokesh
gay
I'd prefer Augustus Invictus

Would he be running in 2020 though?

>wanting a jewish president

I'd rather fuck up our country than give a shit about the leader that wants to get rid of the ability to lead being jewish. He is just the key.

If digits then its kokesh 2020

Making liberals cry is just the result of chaos. We can do much better.

why not just make the united states a theocratic monarchy?

Its too controlled. There would be little freedom, and we wouldn't be able to just completely fuck things up with memes. We need as much chaos as possible. It is the only way we can please Kek.

Oh yes that would be great

Isn't he the dude from Florida?

I'd love that, but Kokesh is actually running.

You know what chaotic neutral anarchist is already in the 2020 running?

I think he was redpilled too hard. He doesn't want to run in 2020 because trump would be his opponent. But 2024 for sure.

>He doesn't want to run in 2020
Yes he does.

businessinsider.com/kanye-west-2024-trump-meeting-2016-12

its really cryptic, but yeah, I think he wants to wait.

>trump to make america great again
>yeezy to keep america great

If i wanted chaos, I would have voted for Hillary

Why keep it great when we can completely fuck it up? I mean then we can legit say actual racist, sexist, reasonable stuff without worrying about repurcussions under an anarchist rule. Even under Trump we don't have too much freedom.

Hillary would've been the "normal" result. No chaos. If there was chaos, then Kek would have been on her side. She tried to have dictative control over us.

mad dog 2020

>I mean then we can legit say actual racist, sexist, reasonable stuff without worrying about repercussions under an anarchist rule
No, there would be even more repercussions for speech under anarchist rule because there is nobody stopping all the people who want to hurt or majorly inconvenience you to shut you up.

Nap

Who defines aggression since you know your words hurt and you specifically want to target people you don't like just to say things that hurt and inconvenience them?

>implying a libertarian would be able to handle ISIS, Russia and China

Your silly Anarcho-capitalism is a meme-ideology for high schoolers who just got into politics and want to seem edgy.

Exactly why we need kokesh.

libertarian anarchism is great and all but I want blacks to die too

Actually, it's exactly why you do not need kokesh.

>electing an anarchist
>anarchist
>elections