Young white dudes in America -- what's it like?

I'm an oldfag and so I didn't experience that much cultural enrichment growing up. But looking around it's amazing to see how much demographics have changed in the last 10-15 years in the US. Today, while I was doing Xmas shopping at the mall I noted that ALL the fucking kids in the mall's play pen were nonwhite and this is in the Portland, Oregon area -- a place constantly derided by the (((left))) for being "too white." I feel like a fucking foreigner in my own country. It's also abundantly clear that the left's attitude has changed in my lifetime from "we're headed to the end of history -- join us and we'll all profit" to "whites must die for the world to live -- if you're white please kill yourself ASAP."

So youngfag, please share your story. Were you a minority in your school? Tell me what it's like to grow up under this ideology.

Other urls found in this thread:

marshallbrain.com/manna1.htm
issuu.com/poczineproject/docs/evolution-of-a-race-riot-issue-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eh, in high school we pretty much self segregated. Unless of course, extracurriculars brought us together (sports, theater, drugs, etc).

However, I learned in high school that angry mexican chicks are the single most vicious creature on this planet.

Good times

define oldfag
define youngfag

>Early 20's
>Philadelphia suburbs
>Middle and Upper class area
Not too much enrichment here, really. Never has been.
That said, at college there were definetly some SJW types. A couple years when I started my major I didn't know they were a thing.
Since I've been doing school online and starting a business, so I'm mostly around some pretty intelligent, red pilled business owners more than anything.

My brother at a major uni in Philly has seen a lot of the liberal babies though, especially after the election.

Im half white half mexican, my white wife is currently pregnant. Does my kid count as white and am I saving the white race?

oldfag = You remember the fall of the Berlin wall, so 35ish and up (pre-multicultural bullshit)
youngfag = below 35
yeah this is arbitrary, but whatever. if you have something to add, let loose.

only fucking white kid in my class pops
2-3 others in other classes in high school
but to be fair this is Florida I'm talking about
I only had like 2 blacks and 1 Asian in my class
the rest were Hispanic

Almost every pretty white girl is fucking some shitskin, at least that's the case here in Florida

The more important question is: Will your child become a degenerate? The world wants him to become one. Protect him.

I'm right at the cusp then, 34 here. I remember the fall. I was living right outside of Chicago, so I was surrounded by pretty much every ethnicity. I do remember getting along just fine with them all. It wasn't until the early to mid 90's where I started to notice everyone really pushing the white hate shit, starting off slow by depicting white guys as fags or weak. By 2000 it really seemed like white guys couldn't get a break anymore. I'm actually half korean and half white, but look pretty much full white to most people. I grow a red beard with streaks of brown and blonde. In the 90's we lived in a town in the southwest, full of inbred hispanics. There, you were either a spic, or a "cowboy". All my friends were white shitkicker types, because the spics hated the fact that I was part asian. Not sure why, because they were the ones fucking their cousins and making retarded hills have eyes children. Non existent necks, just a head sprouting out of weirdly wide shoulders with fat arms, and skinny waists and legs. All that indio blood and inbreeding. Fucking weird.

Lloyd Center? Always nonwhites in that part of town

The fact that we were 80% white in 1980
and only 63% now in USA is horrible.

Look up demographic winter.

This needs to be memed

Washington Square, not many blacks. I pretty much only go there once a year now for Xmas shopping. And each year the replacement becomes more and more obvious. This was the first time I was like "Fuck, Sup Forums is right. This is happening."

My schools were probably 10-15% hispanic in the 80s and 90s and I remember everyone getting along too.

Something definitely began to change in our culture around the late 90s though. I remember that was around the first time I began to encounter SJW types on the internet. At the time they were pretty marginal... usually university students and activists studying post-colonial theory and the like at liberal arts schools. Now their views are completely mainstream. I didn't expect things to turn out this way.

Its not bad.
Most of this shit and issues you read here are just on the internet, not really applicable in real life.

illegals
get rid of CA, NJ, TX, NM, Philly Pa, NY NY.
and america would be mostly white again.
some states are still 90% white

Neither did I. During college, I had a close friend who was also my roommate. His last name was literally "Fuhrer". We'd talk for hours about the anti white male stuff going on. It seemed pretty relentless.

I'm a '93 build, grew up in a white town near a big city. Went to a primary school where everyone was white. Left there in 2004. It's on my way to the local supermarket, so I sometimes pass by kids arriving in the morning or leaving in the afternoon. When I left in 2004, the school was still all-white. Now, twelve years later, I estimate that about a quarter of kids are non-white, and there are a lot of Muslim kids now due to the resettlement of refugees in this town. It's even worse at another school that a friend of mine went to, which is now only about half-white and with a ton of blacks.

Lloyd, WS, Clackamas TC
All you see is hispanic/asian children. And, I mean, sure... it's the fucking mall. Inbreds hang out at the mall. But that's a bleak fucking picture, my dudes.

Still though Pdx about 90% whiter than most cities

They're trying to get rid of whites because we don't try to raise a family of 6 on minimum wage.

They are also brainwashing people that welfare doesn't exist hence all of these wagecucks.

The getting rid of whites is all about making everyone at minimum wage. They'll try and say it's not but it is. They know it.

>Something definitely began to change in our culture around the late 90s though. I remember that was around the first time I began to encounter SJW types on the internet.
fucking where? I don't remember seeing anything like that shit.

I'm 23.
I've come to realize that we are doomed to go the way of South Africa, with those who can afford to living within walled communities with private security while the rest of the country crumbles outside.
I am terrified by the fact that my upbringing, education, and skillset will leave me on the wrong side of those walls.

I don't know how this goes from here. The tokenism and hypocrisy of how we're "supposed" to deal with race bothers me the most, not just because it's wrong, but because it's unsustainable.
I don't know how we think that rewarding people who don't deserve it, and neglecting or even punishing those who deserve to be rewarded for their work, is not going to make everything fall apart.

Automation is the one future happening that I can't really predict. I know that it's coming, but when it really hits and so many people are suddenly unemployed, I don't know what that'll do for demographics or race relations.
If anything, the "dystopian sci-fi corporations" that fiction has us so afraid of might be the only thing that can save us, and actually provide a sustainable and honest structure for society.
Wouldn't that be fucking funny.

If you have a job and aren't illegal then you're doing just swell

I grew up in a minority majority school and got "roasted" for having pale skin. A lot of kids also assumed I had rich parents just because I was white. I didn't feel a bond with any of them, it's pretty obvious we don't have a shared history and don't give a fuck about each other so in that way it's very socially alienating.

I'm late 20's. In 3 years of work since trade school I've bought a house, car, and investments within my means. Most others my age are still living shit tier job paycheck to paycheck fucking anything they can. It's terrible because this is not the result of the previously dominant white culture, it's the result of accepting the culture of the demographic shifts without them assimilating to us at all. I know a few people my age who are upstanding. However, since women are preferred job candidates now even if not qualified, being a economic and safety provider is no longer enough to attract a permanent mate. I abhor "reformed" roasties, and since decent women can get jobs, they want superficial things over stability.

I was not a minority in my schooling, I grew up in a rural town in WI, but the property I could afford near my twin cities job, I'm "equal" distribution with blacks and Hmong in my neighborhood.

>elementary school
Niggers were a complete anomaly. There was one Black family and one Indian family in my school. The teachers had a noticeable preference for the girls because they were more obedient. I remember that girls never got detention. Lots of lessons on how evil Hitler was.

>high school
Still, few niggers. Super protective, hyper sensitive school administration.

>college
Grade A kikery of the finest variety.

I certainly have noticed a rise in the local non-White population. My rich New England town is effectively all White, but the next town over is becoming nigrified.

t. 1996

It sucks because the baby boomers ruined this country

Just tried to watch the new "The Magnificent Seven"...

Wow, christ Hollywood has gotten so poisonous, it is just painful. The last few movies I've watched this year are just incredibly racist against whites, push diversity to incredibly nauseating levels, and of course always push the white female race mixing garbage.

Everyone in Hollywood needs to hang.

>half white
>mfw

The corporations have no incentive to do that, so good luck.

marshallbrain.com/manna1.htm

America will become like America in this short story unless we implement universal basic income. It will happen within your lifetime. Most of you will be amongst the poor, don't fool yourself.

Grew up in a middle class Catholic neighborhood in a medium sized city during the mid 2000's that has turned full Gran Torino in the last 10 years. Demographics are 30% white 30% beaner 40% black, whereas in the 1990s the city was at least 60% white. The sentiment is real user.

I've bounced around between a couple cities on the east coast, and my younger siblings are finishing up college. My old man is an ex ranger and fucking refuses to leave the city. The neighborhood and city has changed unbelievably in the last 15 years. White flighters who live in the surrounding towns and own property in our coty somehow re-designate alot of properties that are 3 room 1 family homes (with property values well above 160k) as 2 family homes qualified for section 8 gib me dat funding. The results speak for themselves. It's heart breaking watching these 300 lb gibsmedats stumble around drooling where I grew up playing baseball, it really is.

I can't help but get the feeling no matter whose elected all that can be done is slow the bleeding.

I drove out to hillsboro and it looked like Mexico like the neighborhood was decent like maybe 10 20 years old. But Mexicans selling strawberry on the street and beans in decent townhomes drying clothes on lines and shit. You can tell the people who don't give a fuck didn't move and fly the stars and stripes as a sort of message. Any history on this place?

It's really not that bad as the whiney cucks make it out to be. Since white males are the highest prize for women of all races and the default white male is a cuck these days, it's easy to stand out. Minority girls are all over you, white girls are more of a challenge but still relent to a domineering frame.

Tl;dr
Shit hasn't changed and shit is already coming back around

I used to be pretty leftist. I used to read Zmag and other leftist websites in the late 90s that were doing full blown SJW shit. This was all before blogging really became a named thing but that was what they were doing. A lot of this stuff was just the punk zine scene merging into the internet culture. Here's one writer I remember from that time:

issuu.com/poczineproject/docs/evolution-of-a-race-riot-issue-1

I'm fairly new to OR myself, but it's not called Hillburrito for nothing. And you're right, white folks that live there are old as shit and still hold their ground.
Only been there a couple times. Nasty element.

Im 29, jobless, live with parents, and a liberal arts major. I have some tech skills that could land me a sweet gig... but for what, exactly? I am speaking from experience when i say that the most injurious attack on the white race has been on the hearts and minds of our women. And for that reason, knowing full well the likelihood of getting burned in every way by modern liberated women, i say, "fuck it," and spend all my time making apps and games in my room, essentially waiting to die. Meanwhile, any time i so much as make a peep about, say, the negative effects of illegal immigration, im immediately shouted down as a racist by these enlightened seattlites. Personally, i am ready to see liberal blood flow like a river, even if some of my own is mixed with it.

Time to buy land and guns as a safeguard. At least that's my plan. It's going to get messy while we're transitioning to UBI.

>but for what, exactly?
Dignity? Self-respect? If neither of those, then respect for your family upon which you'd no longer be a burden.

Get something in the midwest/rockies. Away from Yellowstone and away from the coasts. Now that I think about it the yukon or somewhere in northern Canada would probably be best. Climate refugees are going to pour north as Mexico and the southern United States as well as much of the coasts (where our major cities are) become literally uninhabitable.

>I feel like a fucking foreigner in my own country
Pretty much this. I'm half Italian so I don't really stand out, but this country has been fucked up.

Colleges are fucking crazy btw. Your average professor will accept anything, anything at all so long as it contains a few accepted left wing themes. It's literally considered productive discussion to say shit like "Geoffrey Chaucer wrote the first transgender characters" etc

Anyway, I have question for you. I was watching old presidential debates the other day, and it seemed like the 90's commercials were much more intelligent. Have you noticed dumbing down of culture since the 80's/90s?

>waiting to die

hahhahahahhhahaha

what kind of trade user?

It means your wife's self-esteem is hovering at around 50%.

How is slaving away for some random corp going to give me dignity? As for easing the burden on my parents.... yeesh. They are well and truly fucked. They sent 3 dumbass kids to private school on an engineer's salary and dug themselves into perpetual debt. My sister is going to graduate film school and is going to be living with us as soon as she is finished. Both parents work full time. As for myself, im at least attempting to make it look like im helping by taking "classes" at the local community college. It's going nowhere. Eventually, i probably will get a job grinding out code for a corp, but im putting that off for as long as possible. Sooner or later, a bank will take this house, and ill be renting from the local slumlord while section 8s enjoy the view from my room.

Networking. Although it's really white collar since I'm not a field tech, I'd say trade schools give the better bet for it if you just want median income fast instead of wasting money on a computer science B.S. degree. Anything beyond school is your own motivation anyway. We had some 30+ fag who just didn't want to work and even thought pulling out a ds at work was cool. He got fired rightfully.

Yeah, boo hoo, woe is me. Im just being honest, fucker.

Sling code for a while, save money, stop slinging code. That's what I did. Probably get back at it soon to get more capital to buy more land and ammo for the upcoming UBI/climate change/race wars.

Sell out for a while and bank that cash while you can.

If you'd get to work and make solid investments now, you'd at least have a nest egg for if your life changes or some major expense. Feeding off someone else is degenerate as fuck. At least learn a hand skill or something. I might do what's really glorified troubleshooting, but I make more than two poor fags and have my own life.

If shit actually goes down and I live, I also I have basic rural survival skills.

non white here, 27 years old, live in San Francisco.

Shit isn't as bad as you might think. The average person is blue pilled, but the crazy SJW psychos are mostly relegated to the mission district (which is new hipster arrivals displacing mexicans), soma (where all the start ups are), upper and lower haight (other hipsters) the rest of the city doesn't seem to expose such outward SJWness.

However, I've grown up here and the city has seen a huge shift towards identity politics in the last 7 years or so. It coincided with the tech boom. Partially because all the cucks who move to SF try to espouse and overcompensate with leftist ideology to seem "SF liberal" the other part is just the growth of the casual online community of which a lot of the headquarters and thought leaders are based here.

The surrounding bay area cities are pretty bad especially in Oakland and Berkeley, but the north bay holds steadfast to more conservative values. But its pretty blue overall.

That must be depressing to be around

>hand skills
I've tied a lot of rebar, and i've wired a lot of houses. Tbh, im just sick of the mexicans, they're the worst people to be around 8 hours a day. Have you ever spent a signifcant amount of time around people who genuinely hate you while sweat drips from your eyelids? Not a pleasant experience.

That's the plan.

White genocide is occurring. In our own countries no less. How do we stop this?

Civil war is the only option

Which leads to predominantly more white deaths though. I'd like to see stats on those that support ethnonationalism, but I suspect it would be a small number. We are being out bred and sucked dry, while they laugh behind the backs of the white working class.

I stopped watching TV regularly in the late 90s so I'm not the best one to ask. What I've noticed is that it seems like blockbuster movies have gotten a lot stupider, but the opposite has happened with TV series. Once the DVD market appeared that incentivized the studios to create more complex stories that made repeated viewing worthwhile. A lot of older series don't have much of a story arc really. A notable exception is Twin Peaks.

These are some fun sites to play around with, if you're curious what the 80s/90s American TV experience was like.

my80stv.com
my90stv.com

Yes, I have. I had parents who were authoritative and forced me to be homeless after graduating if I was going to be lazy or not attend higher education. I've worked with my hands, been homeless, used welfare when I needed it, got off it when I didn't, became a student in non basket weaving, and made my own existence.

You're in an area where it's shit and it sounds like your parents bought a house they couldn't afford if the bank taking it is a concern.

My dad does utility construction (fiber, longhaul, etc.) He joked to me his crew became "diverse" because he hired the first non redheaded Scandinavian in a few years. Not all construction, and especially the more intelligent forms are non white. Hell, had to buy a new garage door today and the guy said he got out of roofing because of too many spics who'll work for cheaper and undercut you, but for some reason they hate doing garage doors here.

>Private Kindergarten - 8th grade (elementary through middle school)
Pretty much segregated in the suburbs. Fun times, I could count on one hand how many blacks or hispanics were in each grade. They were on the wealthy side.
>High school
First 2 years were fine and enjoyable, then the state came in and told the city to build apartments in the suburbs. Part of a diversity initiative to "be fair". Last 2 years were multiracial hell; fights between the black and mexican gangs, drugs sold in the restrooms etc...
>University
Fraternities are still de facto segregated. I was the only conservative, right winger in my most of my classes.

t. East Texas

Ok so do nothing.

Damn, that sucks about your parents. I've been close to it, but never actually homeless before. I can understand (to a point) why parents do that, but it sounds like you're from the midwest, or at least somewhere a little less liberal. I love my parents... but honestly... they're your typical seattlite cucks. If i suddenly just chopped off my dick and started wearing dresses, theyd think it was just peachy and nod with a forced smile. My brother is even worse than i am (a raging alcoholic), and yet they bought him a car and pay for his apartment. Seems like we are more or less from different worlds, no?

Yeah, I'd say it's an internal cultural difference. I don't resent my parents for doing that. I was being an entitled shit and it toughened me up. I resented them when it was happening, but I understand why now.

This
all the cheerleaders down here had nigger boyfriends

Said earlier, I'm in Saint paul. Minneapolis is very liberal, st paul is too, but less so. I grew up in wi though and the northern part is still "old world". Towns are petty much their original homogenous ethnicities from Scandinavia still. My family was one of the founders of the Swedish town my dad was from and after starting a family and hating the city he moved to one town over which is pretty much all finns. Next town was all Danes. Everyone pretty much gets along, but there's noticeable slight differences in attitudes.

Disgusting.

Most of my high school friends are leftist and in college or went military, so the my reak social circle has become the punks at houseshows once a week. They're all either bum types or art students it seems. A lot of radfem and flagburning types

Idk, i think if i had a kid, i would devote my life to them. But alas.

>bella and the bulldogs irl
Damn, that is so demoralizing it's actually kind of funny. God must be having a good laugh up in heaven.

It's because blacks dominate the football and basketball teams, i.e. the only sports with chearleaders in attendance

But in a way, that is devoting your life to them, so they can be the best person they can. If they'd just paid for me to do everything, I'd likely still be living off them. They tried other methods first. We actually have a good relationship now that I'm a legitimate adult, we didn't when I was young is all. Grew up pretty poor user, every little thing is an investment and you need to make sure they pay off.

That's true, i dont want to end up like the grasshopper in that ant story.

We shouldn't have bred them to be such dominant cotton pickers. Fuug xDDD also, modern women are disgusting if you haven't noticed. If jews on tv made it seem racist not to fuck literal chimpanzees, by golly they'd do their duty and film themselves fucking those chimps.

I didn't notice much of this the past 18 years desu. My entire class at school except for maybe 2 people were white, my friends are all pretty redpilled and lean heavily towards the right. Only the past 2/3 years I've been noticing all the degeneracy and cultural enrichment, but it's mostly on the internet and TV. I don't notice that much of it outside those.