DC comic locked me because I comment "LGBT should be gassed, not encouraged!" in their new comic love is love

>DC comic locked me because I comment "LGBT should be gassed, not encouraged!" in their new comic love is love.

Are these morons is sane? Basically they just encourage LGBT is the right thing and pushing the pedophile to think that a "love is love"

When will someone kick LGBT cucks to gas chamber?

>verify your phone number
>???
>profit

>demands that people who like things he doesn't like be gassed
>are these people sane?

Cry more you drooling Papist.

Meh, all they want is botnet. Please bring nazi back!

yeah user just verify your phone number :^)

Found the homo.
>God made Adam and Eve
And you prefer to lick Adam's Apple?
>sane?

But Love IS love.

I'm not moron

So basically you letting pedophile do all they want because love is love? What if someone rape your mom and said "come on dude, love is love. I have mental disease and I have right to do what I want." They just fucking making excuses. Wrong is wrong!

Pretty sure love isn't raping people. False equivalence, stupid Monaco.

There is no such thing as gay love. It is a mental illness.

I don't even know what nothing country you're from? Is it Poland? Croatia?

Do you have any idea how free I am, you snowbound tribalist? I could marry a black queer, open up a gun shop, and make enough money selling AR-15s to college freshmen in the first six months of my business opening to buy your entire ramshackle village and turn it into a luxury skating rink for Putin's mongoloid army. You are barely even human. If you know what's good for you'll stick to fucking fat elk women in your dingy hut, you sobbing, Popeazoid narwhal.

Love is love, bigot

That's really terrible reasoning ability. A place where people go to be deviant and naked in public, and you think its where you'll figure out if gay love is real? Is mardi gras in New Orelans where to find out if straight love exists? Stupid fucks.

>Is it Poland? Croatia?

welp i found the newfag

>Butt Love IS love.
fixed

You should have tweeted it in Arabic you moron.

What's it like being on the wrong side of history?

If you came from a Land of Opportunity you would spend exactly zero hours and zero minutes committing the flags of cultureless Soviet satellite wastelands to memory. The reason he speaks my language and I don't even know the name of his is because I'm an important firstworld go-getter and he's a barely sentient fishmonger picking his way through rubble to find the nearest breadline.

You're a fucking retard.

They let Ukrainian refugees on the Internet now?

>hurr durr I'm going to show them how nazi I am and prove their point about there being real nazis making people's lifes hell
Just stop being the idiot that gives the lefties the "opression" they are on so short suply and start making them look like the fools they are.

Atheist?

That only works if someone loves being raped. Then it isn't even rape.

Does that answer your question, you pea-brained Jesuit?

I believe in Science. Ever hear of it?

You ever hear of Geography?

Literally not a science. There's no point learning the names and borders of countries that have been around for all of two decades. Wherever OP is from will have been called four different things by the time I'm on my third black husband. As far as I know it'll be called "Russia" as early as next week.

Fuck OP. Fuck his Trashistan homeland. And fuck every drool-splattered, knuckle-dragging semihuman neanderthal that comes from his UN abortion non-state.

I'm from America. I'm important. I will make something of myself. I will make money. When Trump takes over, you're out of here Ivan. Donezo.

>on my third black husband.
Gross.

Then why no one legalized marry 7 years old girls or boy?
>Muhammad married a children
And all of you cucks treat him like he a bigot.
He dindu nuffin, the little child loves him too. The problem is children mostly didn't know what they do, it is bad or not, and they encouraged them to do wrong choice.

Yeah, cause you LGBT ignorant. No way smart person who having good life didn't know where I came from. You know what? You're just a political victim, they let you do what you want and you never realize that you just simply being sheep.

I'm Christian not everyone in Indonesia is a moslem. We rich in culture.

Well, he's homo. What you expect? A homo browsing Sup Forums

Well I'm not gonna stand idle when they encouraged children to live being homo like they want. I'm not showing them how nazi I am. God burn Sodom and Gomorrah because they were LGBT and encouraged free sex. All I want to said to them is these cancer were happen before, we shouldn't encourage them anymore.

>claim believe in science
>even a monkey won't suck his friend dick
Try harder fag

That's why America lose to Chink. The people filled with this delusion so hard.

>Then why no one legalized marry 7 years old girls or boy?
Good question, it'll happen soon hopefully. It was legal not long ago in the west.

Nothing wrong with it.

I approve of purging cancer Indo-bro

WHAT THE HELL TRIPLET DIGITS! KEK IS WITHIN US!

They have to push pedo acceptance hard and make kid fucking normal before the lid is blown off the pizzagate fiasco.

Just wait. (((CNN))) will praise the poor kid lovers for being so progressive and defying the bigoted stigmas of pedophilia.

That's silly. Pedophilia is stigmatized in the same way racism is. Feminists were highly involved in making it seem evil. They also hate "rape culture".

I hope South East Asia didn't affected by it.

Name one actual threat homosexuality poses

This comic is a one off and all the profits are going to the families of people who got killed in that gay bar. a few months back. Of course they blocked the screaming slav demanding gays should be gassed

>Name one actual threat homosexuality poses
AIDS, Depression, Nihilism, Apathy, Anal Fisture, Pædophilia, Egoism, Depravity, Human Extinction, Reproductive Waste, Suicide.

Websites are like stores, the owner can kick you out at his discretion.

but that means the black helicopters piloted by jewish reptilians will get him

(You)

Yeah, I'm not have problem with the lock whatsoever. Even I don't care if my twitter could get back without phone authentication. The problem is why they make a comic that supporting LGBT movement to kids.

For a humanity I would love to donate even I really hate LGBT, but murder is murder. But hiding a purpose under humanity acts is what kikes do. I'm just literally saying what in the Bible, we shouldn't encourage people to being LGBT. If they feels they aren't normal that is their problem.

This reminds me of the time I got banned from the comment section of some ((news)) site.

Reason for ban, I quote: "Claiming that Jews control the media to shut down opposition"