What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RQrv_845zGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blue supremacy.

Making America Great Again

Name a smarter black guy in the media right now?

>Protip: You can't

minister of d-fens

If I lived in Milwaukee, I'd tell him to get the hell off TV every night and start solving crimes.

I think this guy hates niggers even more than we do

He's a cop with a heart of gold trying to save his shithole of a community from the niggers ruining everything. Milwaukee is a pretty shitty place to live.

>do not reply to what's his endgame threads

Fucking cancer this board has become

Thomas Sowell

Now if the question was "more well respected" than I could not

Nah fuck that, David is great, he's acted like the president.

Civic nationalism

t. fatass that sat behind hillary in the 2nd debate and is butthurt there were so many endgame threads about him

For his goatee to blot out the sun.

Beard supremacy

To reclaim his homeland

The eradication of every single nigger on planet Earth.

Todd Stewart AKA the architect youtu.be/RQrv_845zGg

This man is amazing. He always looks serious and does not tolerate bullshit. Real badass and smart.

To reclaim the respect of black people and eradicate the niggers that injure the respect of good black people.

An angel once came to him and said, "Angry Chocolate Lawman, "If you kill 100 niggers you will be redeemed and your skin shall peel away revealing a creamy white under layer."

he wants to BRING BACK THE FASH

not only will he be spared on the day of the rope, he'll be given the honor of necking all the white traitors

You got me there

What's the best position that Trump should hire him for?

of course he does, he's more redpilled than any of the keyboard warriors here who jerk off to surveillance videos of niggers getting BTFO. he, more than anyone, knows that niggers are holding back black people from advancing into white-tier stable society

King Nigga

To grow the sickest capitalistic anarcho praetorian evil goatee of all time, aka the SCAPEGOAT

Leader of Inner City Taskforce.

Aka Judge Dredd

To save civilization.

It's obvious that he's 30-40% white, he was lucky enough to gain intelligence and self awareness from his European genes, as a small minority of blacks do.

Slime status: Eradicated.

Understandable, I think I probably hate white people that act like niggers more than niggers acting like niggers.

If that makes any sense.