WIKILEAKS INSURANCE #IDK

Be sure to make a backup for future threads
SALTS:
insurance.aes256 DE 18 1B 73 EF F3 5E 39 DA
wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256 0F 0B DA 00 F0 35 9A 0F C8
wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256 AB C2 04 75 6B AB 85 BE 30
wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256 73 6B 46 4C 2F 84 9A C2 A4

INSURANCE SNIPPETS:
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmZHmQrNuBL1MJEi3cSn7bYoLShLiqGue5oeqZmcvHtBD6/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmRRAnoHgZGqMrJodHA3Nj6GeQ5j4y1AHUbG8MgVXWshMH/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPCPmGwyCghyMrVENUB1AEbzkZ9dULE9rBJcVMqc5RG1M/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmNdwpvqWXkYsxPnjoL8rSZZpVDRDNu3YYvddsQ7dLdrEC/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmcDMXxr99Fi583oZKYqFzg8TwomugeV49oFkMrtGHEJ6Z/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_EC.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmPAoxkRcJERJEyj3uXsnKwe819WkqnX2Gp1VgpoaxLtys/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.5120
gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmaYUUco1VtVurovbrtboMvu6kvFp9pdz6CEA97ftxojy5/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.5120

FILES:
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_US.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-11-07_WL-Insurance_UK.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/2016-06-03_insurance.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wikileaks-insurance-20120222.tar.bz2.aes.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-A.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-B.aes256.torrent
file.wikileaks.org/torrent/wlinsurance-20130815-C.aes256.torrent
web.archive.org/web/20100901162556/https://leakmirror.wikileaks.org/file/straw-glass-and-bottle/insurance.aes256

Previous Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if digits jules is alive and just biding his time until jan 21

these digits holy fucc

kek wills us to continue

Czech'd

Also bump because im too normie to understand this technical shit an help btw czech em

bumpin

And we must obey him.

In regards to this: I just want to say that if you don't know how to take precautions, just bump and provide light discussion. Do not attempt to click any links in this thread. Don't post OP in slide threads and ignore the shills.
Good luck to all.

333 says Assange is dead

bumping for these beautiful quads

Checked and bumped

Bump for dem quads

quads of justice, bump

Satanic quads show keks will

Everyone has a smartphone.

He could come to the balcony and it would be captured on multiple types of media from multiple angles and positions.

but he can't. Balcony must be too far away.

Is it just me or does Kek seem a lot more involved in these threads and this late at night? (I know it's daytime in the East)

yeah hes probably dead 2bh

fuck off CTR shill

i don't have a smartphone

you're also a pedo who wrecks threads.

Close enough..dem some sexy digits ya got there friend...got any more 3s and 7s?

bump for Julian

Also, if you're a competent sysadmin or programmer, the NSA already has a file on you. It's just what they do. Posting here won't get you put on a list if you're already on one.

Bumping.

bump

bumping for julian

Sitrep Anons:

important info on what's going on in pic related.

It explains the shenanigans that have been occurring.

this

Bump

I made that post and I'm not saying don't do it, just that if you do do it, you might seriously get vanned so please consider the consequences and if this is a cause you are ready to die for.

kek is here

Oy vey. The goy knows.

spooky

can you feel it? jew fear is in the air

my main concern is, if help is needed, i want to help. fuck my life, save humanity. but if there is sufficient man power working on this and succeeding then i choose life.

i feel it and smell it, but thats really probably just my cat smelling like piss and shit, but whats the difference

keep posting memes in the threads. morale is crucial. bust out your dankest materiel.

You are inside NATO and under surveillance. Don't bother unless you have a battle station.

I can't even fucking believe how crazy this year has been.

It's like a Bourne movie meets Alex Jones meeting The Onion meeting the greatest greentext story of all time.

Bump for Julian

the difference is that the cat has a soul

What's the ETA on getting vanned

>gateway.glop.me/ipfs/QmUUiWf1KLshZBQWHDt8yVaabHdMjJA2g1md7YS8qsvMci/insurance.aes256.5120

Check this URL and the others on VirusTotal.

The site is identified as a malicious site. Don't take the bait.

Now I'm wondering if there are any actual hacktivists in on this at all, if there's really anything here to be found, or if it's fugging nothing and this is all an elaborate honeypot to van anons or further some other nefarious goal. I can't tell who is jewing who anymore.

Again, I can't even believe how fucking serious this has gotten if all this shit is real.

Good work user.

>Hacktivists
Like the thousands of Anonymous official 100% real no fake pages in the internet and Youtube?
kek

>Nefarious goal
Everyone has an agenda, user

hey uh if anyone is posting pictures taken by themself and are trying to stay user remember
to remove exif data

Israel_Isis.... Fuck

There isn't much activity in this thread, it might get overloaded by shills so bump

remember to NOT reply to ANYONE you think might be a shill, don't say
>reeeeee shill get out
or anything along those lines

bourne+alex jones+onion+greentext story=anime

whats that? does it apply to screenshots?

>checked
bump

Dont expose the shills, SAYS THE SHILL

No I mean the people on the endchan /polack/ thread and the others who were mentioned who are allegedly investigating on the dankweb.

why not? what are the consequences for replying to a shill

reeeeee shill get out

oops my fingers slipped

also, bump

oh this shit hasnt even begun to get serious... the subhumans are just the puppets of "demonic" metaphysical entities, we're going to destroy those entities. this will go beyond 5th dimensional

ok i get it now

>dont reply to shill threads
Replying to shills in legit threads just bumps thre thread and makes you look dumb for taking the bait

go back to /x/

Does not apply to screenshots, it's essentially location data shutter speed etc, I don't know much about it but what I do know is that it's identified people in the past, it needs to be removed from photos taken by phone/camera

jokes on you im not taking bait im just actually retarded

fuck /x/ they are larping cucks

checked, oh ok i see

kek same

it shits up the thread and distracts from what we're actually trying to do

It can contain GPS data.

and a thumbnail of the original picture.

this, remember to remove exif data from phone/camera pics

what can? screenshots? or camera photos? or both?

seeHas anyone gotten any success with the files?

what you guys suppose is in these insurance files?
what could possibly be so incriminating they have tried this hard to prevent their release

Dead or alive, it doesn't matter anymore. Either he's been captured, or he's dead. If it's the former, who knows what they've gotten out of him or what they're doing to him?

Wikileaks is compromised and probably a CIA asset now, and the US is being hit with one of the biggest PSYOPS in modern history as we speak, with the full force of an angry MSM behind it. What's more, anybody who remembers that slight nod in the one interview knows that Seth Rich was likely the DNC leaker and not Russia, and we all know what happened to him. FBIanon, if he was real, is probably dead as well. This "fake news" campaign is a brazen attempt at seizing complete control of information and the narratives people believe. False flags are almost certainly incoming.

History may be riding on this one, and so may be the future. I can only sit and watch, but I'll continue to witness and be here with you guys in spirit.

Camera photos can have exif data, which contain data about the picture, sometimes GPS and a thumbnail. They have been used in the past to identify people.

Screenshots should be fine, there SHOULD be no exif data to them.

the occultic cannibalism and child sacrifice is probably whats got them really scared. they should be.

Am I the only person bothered by the fact he has a dead man file? That means he isn't telling us the most important and crucial things. It means the whole I want to change the world no secrets meme is all a lie.

No I'm not a shill I just find it annoying. He clearly has knowledge that can change humanity but refuses to disclose it.

Just all seems a bit fucked to me. GL anons I hope you figure out the fucked up shit and stay out of harms way.

There are a whole lot of things in there that should have a number of governments scared. It is why when your data is sensitive you need to operate under OPSEC 24/7.

checked

i think were past the fake news thing, everyone i know except the meganormies shares hateful memes about MSM.

captcha was sushi, thought little asian houses were sushi

>Wikileaks is compromised and probably a CIA asset now

so, do you think the 80+ gb release they had this week is fake? honeypot? virus?

I DL it, but not sure if I trust the source.

>tfw you have to prefer direct flights and add additional two hours for 'Sorry sir, I have to make a call', 'Could you please follow me' and finally 'sorry for the inconvenience, enjoy your stay'.

This is just shit posting. I am in Japan, send me some real fucking information and I will distribute for you. Send a bunch of numbers, links to torrents and large files and I wont.

[email protected]

Its a drop box for anything. Plus I am unable to delete the above so I expect it is also being viewed by nsaty people as well.

yeah

the deadmans switch isnt to hide anything its the opposite. its so if he suspects hes going to die he can release evrything, but if he doesnt suspect he will die he can realease the right files at the right time. i actually wonder if the deadmans switch is a ship connected to his heart that activates if his heart stops.

what is OPSEC, optimal security?

Place your bets!

>cannibalism
>sex with kids
>kidnapping
>human trafficking
>blackmail
>money laundering
>people in power stealing obscene amounts of money from the people
>murder
>treason
>evidence of false flags
>evidence of collusion with terrorists
>satanism
>evidence of government being behind 9/11, AIDS, shootings etc.
>even worse Orwellian spying programs than the ones we're already aware of
>FEMA camps
>god-level financial crookery
>NWO/Illuminati
>evidence that something everyone fundamentally believes to be true is false

OOOOH BOY WHAT COULD IT BE?

iaintopeningthatshit.jpg

Just because you are on one list, doesn't mean the NSA won't add you to another list. It wouldn't surprise me, though, if at this point everyone wasn't on one of their lists.

Okay FBI-chans and/or darknet hackers, I'm outies on these threads, I have been sufficiently spooked thinking about your murder hole youve potentially got going on here trying to get innocent normies to sacrifice their computahs. I know youve been following me all day cause I've been funposting in these threads for hours so I just wanted to say bye. pls don't kill my famiry or do rude things with my phone.

he stated that if it was all released it would start wars. I don't think his intentions were to have innocent lives lost. He was trying to release enough to take down the bad people in charge. We never got phase 3. We never got the smoking gun that we were promised.

Julian is kill or capture, WL is no longer WL.

The evil people in charge are not going to go down easily... they would rather kill us all than have the truth exposed.

everything except FEMA and NWO/illuminati imo

Why should anyone believe this retarded shit?

Someone catch me up to speed. I remember about 24 hours ago people were posting this edgy meme stuff with no proof.

Is there any reason to believe Assange's people are releasing anything?

operations security

What the fuck are you talking about user? Release the right files at the right time?

The right time was years ago. IF he has something that earth shattering and he doesn't release and just sits on it for meh safety then he is a coward. You can at least see where I'm coming from right?

>if it was all released it would start wars
well it looks like it may not be released at all, now

he fell for the "muh strategies" meme, what a shame

>people in power stealing obscene amounts of money from the people
>human trafficking

Can someone clarify what happened with the keys last sent via twitter? I thiught the lst package did not match with the keys shared in advance; doesn't that warrant a fear of Wikileaks having been compromised?

>he stated that if it was all released it would start wars. I don't think his intentions were to have innocent lives lost

This. It's arguable whether he was right to hold back, but it's still an entirely reasonable decision of his to exercise restraint.

I'd love for it to be something completely out of left-field, but realistically, it's probably just going to be concrete confirmation of something that's already a popular conspiracy theory.

>I remember about 24 hours ago people were posting this edgy meme stuff with no proof.
It's actually been weeks. just let it go until the autists find something if there is anything more an a LARP

could be a lot of those. i think the one theyre most scared of is sex with kids since it involves everyone who is initiated and would collapse their entire power structure. they would lose everything.

pretty sure FBI user was one of the two FBI agents that got randomly ambushed and killed in NYC a month or three ago.

there was US general involved too, the guy who was supposed to take over space command or some such.

Wars between who, though? I wonder.