Sweden

>imports hundreds of thousands of refugees
>massive nanny state that gives them whatever they want for free
>some of the highest taxes of any developed country in the world
>ranked best country for business

USA

>elects actual businessman
>pro-business republican party virtually in total control of entire government
>promises major deregulation and renegotiation of trade deals to promote manufacturing
>ranked 23rd for business

Other urls found in this thread:

svd.se/spotify-grundarna-i-oppet-brev-vi-maste-agera
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He isn't president yet, you bender

Sweden is also drowning in rape.

The business rank thing is actually a Jewish ranking for which country is the best goy.
No surprise Sweden is 1st.

What did you think? The US is full of retards who think they know what they're doing. They literally get played by greedy corporations who don't want to pay tax properly, so cucked that Apple makes phones in China. Let them get cucked by business Jews for all we care. They're too stupid to stop it and elected a jew puppet who's gonna get the debt to 30+trillion.

Don't get me wrong, better then hillary but still shit. Impeach him all ready and get pence to be the rightful ruler of the Empire.

> in b4 leaf

The rankings are for 2017, brit-bong

Thats what happens when you import cheap labour.

>>elects actual businessman

Who is literally incompetent at it.

>pro-business republican party virtually in total control of entire government

Pro-big business isn't the same as pro business. Small businesses are the pillar of western economies and they are disappearing under the weight of big business giants. The Republicans go for whatever pays them the most and that is big business. So the Republicans are a party of big business.

>promises major deregulation and renegotiation of trade deals to promote manufacturing

Cannot speak for or against this as there is no argument for or against the results yet.

>ranked 23rd for business

Yep, when you act contrary to market forces and create monopolies and corporatism, you are destroying your potential ranking for "business"

Sweden cares less about the rape of its women and the ghettoes they've created than it's GDP.

But why is homosexuality so popular in Sweden?

because males are master race

Which countries does Sweden head?

>USA #1 in 2006

b-b-but muh republicans are bad for the economy

i can't read what you're typing, all the letters and words are upside down. Maybe your logic is too?

That hasn't happened yet dummy. It's still 2016. Also, these ranks are based on emotions.

They, along with most of the other Scandy countries, have very low corporate tax and virtually no tariffs.

It's funny because Americans rather worry about the government trampling on an archaic (2nd) amendment that is no longer relevant in modern society. Yet stupidly they'd rather promote the wild west in their society than helping people from around the world. I think America should increase their immigration rate in the Middle East and African countries to help counteract the low birth rate from boomers. This way they'll benefit as a nation economically.

> I think America should increase their immigration rate in the Middle East and African countries to help counteract the low birth rate from boomers.
> leaf

You make it too easy y'know that?

>>ranked best country for business
Is this a meme?

svd.se/spotify-grundarna-i-oppet-brev-vi-maste-agera

Sweden is anti business.

>mfw people always compare their countries with having Sweden as the shit example
>mfw Sweden is actually just as shit as people say

Never change, Australia

>Who is literally incompetent at it.
pic related

>
Pro-big business isn't the same as pro business. Small businesses are the pillar of western economies and they are disappearing under the weight of big business giants. The Republicans go for whatever pays them the most and that is big business. So the Republicans are a party of big business.

>destroy small businesses
>by lowering taxes
???????

>Yep, when you act contrary to market forces and create monopolies and corporatism, you are destroying your potential ranking for "business"

How is Trump enforcing corporatism? Do you not understand higher minimum wage + higher taxes = less small businesses? How is that hard to understand?

>/po/ btfo
Dont hate on origami you fag

"Hey guys look at me, I can misrepresent information"

They are getting raped and murdered by sandniggers but hey, thier business is good!

Well, he's american. You can't really expect much.

>Asylum business
Fixed that for you

What exactly did I misrepresent? Sweden, a country with policies Sup Forums strongly disagrees with is projected to be more favorable for business than the United States. The United States recently elected Trump who was supported by a large part of Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums = BTFO

So, it's worth it to import a bunch savages who are murdering the people of Sweden just to excel at business? What the fuck is the point if shit skins from other countries are going to reap all of benefits?

>So, it's worth it to import a bunch savages who are murdering the people of Sweden just to excel at business? What the fuck is the point if shit skins from other countries are going to reap all of benefits?

Wrong thread, kid. The adults are talking about business, take your morality to the Trump general.

Well, I'll have you know running a business in Sweden is a fucking joke. The only successful ones these days are those who either hire a lot of sandpeople, works with construction or asylum seekers, or lie about following health/safety/enviromental certifications.

I.e. the government will pay about 75% of the salary if you hire a "newly-arrived" immigrant.

Small business owners who play by the books gets so fucked over by the system they have to file for bankruptcy sooner or later.

Oh, and the government is also lying about employment statistics. For example, a person who is unemployed and attends a "meeting" for about an hour once a week is considered being employed.

But it's not just about business, dipshit. Read the op again.

Pic related. Translation:

New Energy
Hire a newly-arrived immigrant and receive 75% of the salary through us

In case you are new and fell for the meme,

"rape" is so high in sweden because the SJWs and feminists make anything that offends a woman rape

if you fall and accidentally touch a swedish feminist she can claim this was unsolicited sexual contact and it gets filed right there under "raped by 100 somali refugees"

sane countries have different catagories, sweden does not.

>Tax the shit out of your populace
>Import large numbers of people and hand them money
>These imported people buy things
>Business flourishes

I don't know why they need to import people just to hand an elite cash. They could save a lot of money by skipping the refugee part of the plan.

Maybe that would be too obvious though.

I sat in a room with 3 girls drinking one night. I can't remember how the topic came up but all 3 were very concerned with being raped.
I asked them if any of them have ever been assaulted, sexually or otherwise.
>Nope.
These same girls will happily get blasted drunk, walk around on their own late at night and take taxis on their own with retarded refugee taxi men.

Women are just stupid. They are oblivious to danger but can't stop thinking about their precious vaginas.

This is a fucking joke right?

Fuck, I knew time travel was real.

> literally list of good goyim made by fake news
Yes, we already know (((they))) approve sweden demise and don't approve Trump, tell us something new.

It's an effort to integrate them. They are probably worth less than 25% of a normal salary considering their work ethic and their difficulty working with women.

Their culture is that women cannot issue orders at all.

Dude. This is Sweden.

This guy gets it.

>americucks are still living in 2016

L M A O

Wtf your contry is joking more than mine. Unbelievable.

>massive nanny state that gives them whatever they want for free
>some of the highest taxes of any developed country in the world

>he thinks that high taxes are a good thing
>he thinks companies like high taxes

Google bell curve you cuck.

Basically Swedes slave themselves out to give Ahmed money.

This is why you don't make economists into immigration ministers. What could go wrong?

Habeeb it

Please stop blaming us.
We'll make you guys an origami pepe if you stop.

Also has a rape rate three times that of the US.

You'd fit right in, nigger.