Berlin protest after terrorist attack: "Solidarity, Tolerance, Love"

REFUGEES WELCOME"

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/nach-anschlag-auf-weihnachtsmarkt-berliner-zeigen-herzen-gegen-rechte-parolen-25357624

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/20/ankara-berlin-terror-islamist-farage-right
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/berlin-terror-attack-fears-grow-9498696
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who cares, but what do care is this fpbp

this so much, fpbp

Finland is whiter than Sweden

maybe they'll be more reasonable after dec 24th or at least after 31st

There was a massive Antifa flag there, they had pics of it on our evening news

>Sees flag
Not sure if irony

>yes we know a refugee ran a truck into innocent civilians but it's not their fault
>#NotAllMuslims
>Refugees Welcome, please rape us with your bigger muzzie cocks

I'll never understand liberals

These people are just begging to be taken out of the gene pool.

>a people, giddily heaping up their own funeral pyre

Sure they're known for their "tolerance" and "love".

Quintessentially christian
What would Jesus do?
He'd preach Solidarity, Tolerance, Love

Willful ignorance is one hell of a drug

They might as well spit on the victims Graves

It's terrible, it's like they think they can defeat ISIS with flowers and rainbows.

>I'll show ISIS
>I'll let all Muslims in so they can rape our women and have Muzzie children

fåen jævla!!! selvmord og ðhor for alt tid

>close-up photo
There were probably only about 20 people there. All paid or employed to be there in some way

And you know what would God from the Old Testament do?

So it's the same tactic as that faggy Paris march? I expected as much from the left.

I feel nothing when I see this.

It's so obvious they're past the point of being simply ignorant to now actively contributing to the problem.

These people suck.

How is this going to prevent future attacks though ? I don't understand what purpose it serves.

Likewise, they're beyond saving, let the cucks suffer.

The left just gotta ruin things for the rest of us.
Virtue signalling, pure and simple.

So what? It's better than responding through right wing tactics, ie mob group against minorities and racist attacks. Guess what? Most of these refugees are there for a better life and most of them don't commit crime. It's only the very small percentage that do commit heinous crime. Also for your information, native Germans commit more crime than refugees so take note you don't see that on the news

Soon leaf.

>leaf
Don't worry, you're next :^)

>Most of these refugees are there for a better life and most of them don't commit crime. It's only the very small percentage that do commit heinous crime. Also for your information, native Germans commit more crime than refugees so take note you don't see that on the news
Another leftoid who doesn't know the meaning of "per capita".

Fail troll.

Whenever there is a leftwing protest that the establishment supports, in this case the introduction of Middle-Eastern levels of terrorism into Europe (deliberate policy of our politicians), the media will be sure to represent them by the prettiest girl that they can find protesting. The message: young, pretty girls are left wing.
This is in contrast to say, a Trump rally, when the only time you'll see pretty girls is somewhere in the background of the shot, the media photographers trying to avoid them.

>it's like they think they can defeat ISIS with flowers and rainbows

That's exactly what they think and nothing will ever make them reconsider

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/dec/20/ankara-berlin-terror-islamist-farage-right

They think they're gonna intimidate men by threat of a "pussy strike".
In reality most leftards are ugly hambeasts, with the exception of FEMEN who are literally prostitutes hired from Ukraine by a jew.

A €100,000 reward has been put up to catch the suspected terrorist.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/berlin-terror-attack-fears-grow-9498696

mamacita cuckacita, que mierda wey...
pinché culero ma's puto a la verga pendejo... he might as well serve Muslims tea while they rape his family... bitch

europe is so fucking retarded

i have literally no respect for any european country except portugal, hungary, czech, and poland

Europe is the canary in the coal mine for the US.

Fixed

You mean for Australasia. The US is the warning of what happens if they fail.

>Australasia
Is that what you call it now that the Chinese have moved in?

He is younger than me. Why does he look like a middle aged man in both pictures?

>I respect the Mexicos of yourupe

Catch him and ask him.

Yeah these people deserve to be eliminated. (And they will be.)

I see the 4th reich has risen as foretold

>mm yes Muhammad please fuck me and my wife!

Hard to respect a place like Germany when so many drop knee and pants for muslimes

"Tolerance" might as well be classified as a mental illness epidemic in Germany at this point.

We are just trying to finally win against Sweden in the cuck of the year awards.

> our enemies hating us makes us stronger
> we can solve everything through love

Gets crushed by truck

I'm sorry, these people are meek lambs. If theyre not going to fight, they deserve what's coming to them.

Also who expecting more in the next couple days?

The final solution to the Leaf housing crisis.

this cant be real

what are you planning ahmed?

Are you fucking kidding me

this should enrage germans

>literally If you kill your enemies, they win
At some point Germany deserves everything happening to her. How can one country be so cucked?

So what, 500 die-hard lefties protest against 50 low-life Nazis.. *yawn* big event... good goy Sup Forums, eat Vlad's narrative, be enraged... :^)

>don't mind me, i'm only here for the ficki ficki

Matthew 10:34

"34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. 35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law."

>flag
I'd take those countries any day of the week rather than your cuck-infested nation Hans. Enjoy a few more years of Mutti Merkel

Germany is lost unless their TV sets and Internets go out for an extended time.

How bored and angry do they have to get before they stop the angry brown guys from forcibly sticking their diseased cocks into the pure snow white Teutonic females anyway??

Germans in Germany suck.

The French could kick your asses now.

Ignore all burgers, they couldn't find Europe on a map

God dammit

70 years of conditioned shame. And women voters.

The text messages the Polish driver sent his cousin explained everything that is wrong with Germany. He went to 'get a kebab' and wrote he was in a weird part of the city with 'no Germans anywhere'.

>If you call out your enemies, they win

What a fucking racist, all Refugees are Germans

Women and cucks. The thing is it's this demographic which is actually destroying Europe and endangering everyone else.
Also how many of these protestors are once again being paid to show up by Soros? I'm sure that cunt has a hand in this as usual
These demonstrations are always too well organised to be organic.

Hey this is Sup Forums the imageboard of peace..
Get organised you Swedish posters for fuck sake..and next demo make sure you buy a few thousand stink bombs..these leftist tools won't be able to stand in the street long if it smells like rotten eggsx10000

You fucking leafs i swear

>future mass shooters

fuck germany. let it burn. i hope you all fucking die.

what is with whiteys preaching for love an shiet when one of their countrymen was killed?
I would rage inside hard

instead they walk around with candles and flowers

I hope they'll get a new Hitler who will succeed this time

My Volkswagen Golf GTI tho

Everyone looks like a bleached Mexican in that pic, Germany is tucked.

>make an incoherent post
>end it with :^) to show how much of an ebic trole you are
>await epic angry replies, haha troled hard
I don't even have pity for tryhard morons like you. I just genuinely wish you would die and stop infesting the earth with your inadequate existence.

It's the same issue over the entire western world. People are far too satiated with their television and internet. Same for you, same for me, same for them, same for whoever reads this. Even we ourselves have fallen prey to this, as we'd probably be able to knock our heads together and between us change all this in a few years.

But here we are.

why? so that they can killl again millions of white european brothers?

Why do athiest faggot mongrels talk about Jesus like they've read even a single verse of the bible.

The message of tolerance and love is always and only directed at white people, never at Muslims. We have to make concessions for them in our own homes, but nothing is asked of them. Bring your medieval violence, please, we love and tolerate it.

I think I'm moving to the 5th stage of grief in regards to Germany: acceptance. I'm accepting the fact that a nation will literally cease to exist within our lifetime as so many others have done in the past. It'll be like living an historical event, the kind of events that feel so distant when you casually read about them in history books.

I might even be wishing it to happen sooner than later, as that will be a too relevant to be ignored signal for other countries.

Don't worry though, I'll gladly take in German refugees: south Italy could use a little injection of that German work ethics. Of course, there shall be background checks on refugees: only those without a leftist political past will be allowed in.

Why do SS uniforms look so good no matter who's wearing them?

this is progress

Lucky for us, Europe is filled with brown people now.

Pretty much this to be quite honest with you all.
You deserve it. Your feminists deserve it. Your leftists Marxists deserve it.
The more people raped, shot, and hit by a bus, the fucking better.
The OP just proves it so.

It's cowardice covered by the fig leaf of being peaceful. Funny how our culture is so obsessed by WW2, yet thinks appeasement will work this time because the aggressor is brown.

Sorry my bad..thought it was Sweden..it usually is.
Stink the cunts out or use some other non arrestable tactic to derail their shitty solidarity bullcrap...

>mfw german normies love happenings in their country more than i do

probably gonna be a civil war before it falls

Tolerance? Solidarity? Have you ever read New Testament you leftist moron?

t. India and china 2.0

The thing is that this time if a single European country goes FUBAR then it'll set off the whole continent. By the time a foreign government can try and quell the fighting their own populace will be going mad.

It'll probably happen in America as well now the left are getting guns.

I hate to admit it, but you're right. Germany as we know it is finished. You can't recover from taking in more than a million fighting aged Muslims, especially when you have a population as elderly as Germany. Unless the young German men (of which there are increasingly few, compared to boomers) can spark off and fight a civil war, it will be tough. And the mainstream media watching, blindly loyal (as typical of Germans) normie cattle will elect Merkel to another term next year

All the rightful anger aside there is one guy who definetly DIDNT deserve it and gets overlooked by our media and politicians.

There is a go fund me page meant to support the family of the polak who was just at the wrong time in the wrong country.

Maybe someone should make a thread for it? Dunno.

150 fucking people were gunned down in France and the same normies just gathered outside to sing their John Lennon songs and virtue signal against "muh intolerance, muh islamophobia"

The only thing that might wake these people up is a 9/11-scale attack, but even that might be reaching

Obviously some cunt had to come up with the idea for the hearts and organise this shit..find out who that "not for profit org" is and I'll nearly guarantee it's funded by Soros.

I though Mainland Europe still had football hooligans..and biker gangs.. where the fuck are they?

I'm not saying they should beat the fuck out of these lefties but there should be huge counter demonstrations and there isn't anything significant..why? I thought Germany were well organised

What's happening here is some cunt like Soros is getting the numbers togeather..for the left....hpthis tactic is used to be shown in TV etc that THE MAJORITY of people all side with the refugees..this then is used as peer pressure to control the actual real majority of people.

You need huge counter protests, non violent but full of intimidating thugs..so that ordinary Germans will feel safe in the group.

Football fans and bikers need to be contacted to mobilise and gather ordinary Germans to counter those protests.

The next tier of support will come from the people like white immigrants..I would think polish workers would certainly be counter refugee islamists..if the Germans are too cucked..

Finally your in mainland Europe..bus people in from the other EU member states..this is the shit the left pulls so copy their tactics.

It will be dangerous and islamists will target counter protests but the police will have to beef up security to protect them

Remove the cancer and apply medicine.

Summary executions and reeducation.

>9/11

hahahahaha good one
These people are beyond saving.
NOTHING could change them unless it happens to THEM.

THEY have to be the ones to die or be hurt before the dog lifts.

Or the nations they live in go full 4th Reich and they just jump on the bandwagon

>Merkel Re-Elected

>Africa is over populated and economy is collapse

>every single male nigger try to get in Europe

>Italy and France accept nigger refugee and send them to the Germany

>every single white women in german get blacked

>situation is worst then LE 56% nigger worship America

now count everybody who isnt part of this protest