Be white straight Slavic master race

>be white straight Slavic master race
>be Catholic
>have Jesus who loves me and guides me
>pray every day multiple times
>have no mercy for subhumans like (sand)niggers, faggots and lower classes that God Almighty all hates
>have strong traditional values
>love my country which is going the right way politically
>be phisically strong, be able to kill a faggot with one punch
>be empathetic, love my neighbours and help them when they're lost
Ohhh yea~ I had never been so proud of myself before.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>be Catholic
top cuck

At the end of the day you're still serving a kike

On the good way to go Poland.

KEEP IT!

>Catholic
Cuck

Jesus was a semitic brown middle easterner tho

3 kikes 1 muslim
vs
One spaniard and one polish

Who do you think are gonna win this battle?

Top kek, that leftist propaganda is making me laugh.

>Catholic
>Jesus who loves me

He does, he gives me hope, will and made me His swordsman which I'm so very proud of.

How do you reconcile being angry at migrants and loving Jesus? How do you justify it to yourself?

Spaniard and Polish

Kikes will kill themselves before committing to any sort of physical labor

Hating niggers is not a sin. Bible only mentions hatred for humans as such.

I love God too, keep up the good work white brethren.

>Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me.

Jesus allowed his disciples to carry swords to defend themselves from trash.

>niggers
>not human
Okay you edgy faggot.
Twist and turn it however you like, but they are. They need guidance and education yes, but their countries are massive shitholes and no wonder that they are violent and that nature select survivors based on strength, not intelligence, over there.
If you are unable to understand the amazing nature of Christ being born as one of the little people, the regular small-time humans and stick his sermon on the mount in your ass, you could just as much convert to Islam, where they have it written that black people make good slaves and don't deserve respect.

Do you have the verse for this? I remember Jesus saying became to bring the sword but in my understanding he meant this more that families would get torn apart and persecuted because of him.

You sound like the average American nigger.
Also slavs aren't white.

The one thing that saves Catholics from Cuckstian ideology is the fact that they're not expected to read or follow the Bible unlike Protestants.

Stay strong Poland. Don't ever turn into Germany or Sweden.

>that mental gymnastics to justify niggers
>implying it's not simply because they're animals designed to serve a white man

Literally nothing wrong with that. You can't look at the world and tell me our current greed isn't damning us all.

You can't call yourself Christian and be filled with hate like that.

Luke 22:36: "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."

Jesus didn't forbid his disciples from defending themselves. He forbade them from defending him because he needed to be arrested and put to death.

Its perhaps noble and holy to give yourself as a martyr and not defend yourself at all, but if you drag others forcibly in your martyrdom by not defending them then it becomes much less so, you are no longer giving just of yourself.

As I said before, niggers, faggot and poorshits aren't humans to me. My belief is hence consistent.

He said they should buy swords to make a point , peter used a sword and cuts someones ear off now jesus can use the famed live by the sword die by the sword

Best point I ever heard, thank you user.

This gets me thinking that a lot has to do with the responsibilities you have. It worked well in medieval times. Knights carried the sword, but they were also those who had to practice violence to protect their people. If you are putting your own life in gods hand and not resisting, I guess that's one thing. But when you are responsible for other lives, say, you're a farmer and have a wife and young children, you are condemning them too. But if you are a king and let your country be overrun because you want to die a martyr, then the blood of a whole bunch of people is on you.

Mastering you are, you make the polish proud

youtube.com/watch?v=EF4Ll15ENgA

The fuck? Europe is being flooded with niggers and mudslimes while Europeans do nothing but turn the other butt cheek. They should start gassing them and sinking the boats.

In my mothers catholic church almost half the congregation are eastern european, about 30% are english and the rest are subhuman as you say. They have to stand next to curry smelling shitskins and wailing black babies that cry. Its the only catholic church in my town.

The irish priest is constantly on about how happy he is for the syrians being allowed to move into this country and every other week he talks about donating to charities in africa.

So why do the poles continue to attend the mass?

>immigrants in Europe is bad

Thanks, Canada!

you're just as bad leafy boy, enjoy your dog blowjobs

I'm not a fuckin role model,just a nineteen year old coast to coast stoner with pipe dreams.

>t. Ahmad Khan

sadiq khan has no control over the home office, it's just virtue signaling