F

F

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFb0bsrRppk&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F

Can we talk about cancer privilege? Every single human who ever lived has and will die. Yet we dote over cancer patients like they are special. For them, dying is treated as some brave accomplishment or something. Fuck you, cancer patients. You're not better than me.

Cancer always wins in the end. F

But most of us don't know when it will be over. She did. And she donated her winnings to cancer research. So, fuck you.

F

Cancer is just pure evil. Its special.

Imagine getting cancer and knowing that the last 5 or so years of your life are going to be spent in agony, where each day you are in slightly more pain than the last.
Until eventually you can't shit right and they need to put a tube down your throat.

There's dignified ways of shuffling off this mortal coil. Like having a heart attack or dying in your sleep.
Cancer is just brutal and you shouldn't wish it on your worst enemy.

the jews killed her with their cancer "treatment"

youtube.com/watch?v=bFb0bsrRppk&t=1s

If I get cancer, I'm just going to take high concentrations of CBD oil erry day.

Fuck the idea of injecting a poison into your body and dying slowly bit by bit everyday.

I wish cancer on you, user.

>muh cancer research

More like perpetual tax shelter to profit off the dead and dying.

Sounds like they should put a bullet in their head instead of a tube down their throat. I've spent a decade in agony and cancer can suck my balls. I'm not impressed. The only decent cancer patient I know of was Lemmy.

can't imagine being this retarded

yeah youre dumb as fuck. What IS an issue in regards to cancer is the huge focus on breast cancer awareness, by yours truly the jews

Was watching before reading about her dying and mentioned I have never seen someone with so little confidence. Feels bad man.

F

Based Cindy, RIP gurl

Why don't you microwave your balls and compare cancer-pain to your pain so you can conclusively call cancer patients out for being pussies.

My wife is a hospice nurse and she gets so pissed off when she sees the amount of attention given to breast cancer

eat apricot seeds they can cure cancer

F

I'LL TAKE SHITTY THREADS FOR $1000, ALEX...

Yeah, no. Alzheimers is worse. Way worse. At least you have the option of saying goodbye with cancer. At least you're you till the end.

Though at least the pain isn't a factor with Alzheimers.

I guess you could say that her run was terminal.