Reminder: Abo's were comfy as fuck before White Man came and fucked everything up

Reminder: Abo's were comfy as fuck before White Man came and fucked everything up

youtu.be/NpjXhxvjGCs?t=13m42s
at 13:42

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/v/WyD1_1zBEC0
youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's true.

We should ship them all off into the middle of the desert so they can live free from the oppression of the white man.
Yes, even the ones who want to stay in the cities. They're simply brainwashed uncle toms.

Also build a big wall around their land so the white man can't fuck with them anymore.

WE

>hating on aboriginals

heh, you ever invented anything as impressive as a boomerang? you wouldnt even understand the aerodynamics or physics behind it.

youtube.com/v/WyD1_1zBEC0

Yeah looks real comfy living in tree trunks, struggling to count to 5 and passing off their wacky hallucinations as "spirit dreams" or whatever the fuck

WUZ

there's always a superior culture over the horizon, looking to take over.

if you aren't moving forward, you are moving backwards

>you will never travel australia with your qt nature-whisperer aryan waifu to oppress ancient aboriginal peoples

Cannibalism, sadism, rape, pederasty, superstitious mutilation of the genitalia in the most horrific ways imaginable... Each to their own, who are we to judge?!

So they just roast the fuck out of everything in the ashes? With skin, fur and shells on? No care at all?

That´s not even Africa-tribe tier cooking. That´s just sad

WE

What did you expect from neanderthals.

Penile subincision.

GUBBA

Meanwhile in my old home town...

A 43-year-old Spalding man has pleaded guilty to breaking his partner’s legs with an axe, leaving her unable to call an ambulance until he fell asleep.

On June 22, Brett Bruce Abbott was with the 37-year-old victim, with whom he’d been in an on-again-off-again relationship for more than 20 years, drinking in her house.

A verbal argument broke out between the couple, which quickly became physical and the victim tried to leave.

Abbott, in an attempt to prevent her from leaving, retrieved a small wooden hatchet and repeatedly chopped the victim’s legs, leaving deep lacerations to both her knees, fracturing her ankle and leg bones.

Scared for her safety, the victim was unable to call an ambulance until Abbott had fallen asleep, but when the ambulance did arrive she was taken straight to hospital.

In District Court at Geraldton on Monday, State prosecutor John Myers said the injuries left the victim bound to a wheelchair for six weeks.

Abbott’s lawyer Xavier Sellathambu said his client had no memory of what happened on that night because of his severe intoxication.

Mr Sellathambu said Abbott had a clear problem with alcohol, having drunk three casks of wine on the night of the offence. Abbott also had a family history of alcohol abuse and domestic violence, with Mr Sellathambu recounting one instance in which Abbott’s father had got into a similar state of drunken rage and hit his mother over the back of the head with a big stick.

Abbott was sentenced to three years, 10 months jail, backdated to June 23. He was made eligible for parole, making his earliest possible release in May, 2018.

I enjoyed this post m8.

>having drunk three casks of wine on the night of the offence
lol they have to count their drinking by the fucking cask.

Ñam ñam...

Homo sapiens neanderthalensis? Nah, mate: Homo erectus australis!

I remember that some scientists came to a conclusion that abos are the missing link between Ape and Man?

>a family history of alcohol abuse
kek
They all are one big family.

Between lizard and ape m8.

Thanks. Now I want to buy a Chrysler automobile.

Sort of shit that makes even the Africans look good.

Long ago, European explorers and the educated KNEW about all this stuff, and rightly came to the conclusions they did, which have since been dismissed by the ignorant as 'predjudice' and 'pseudoscience'. A generation is now rising that knows about human diversity in the true sense thanks to mass immigration, so history will move on...

Ausbros, is there such a thing as an attractive abbo chick? I was talking to my friend the other day about how generally unattractive races still have gems you'd totally fuck, but I've never actually seen a good looking abbo; does it exist?

kangaroo baby :3

I knew some half cast back in highschool which were like 6/10 at the max but the pure bloods are just down right repulsive.

Some mixed look pretty ok young, but hit 18 and they just turn to shit overnight.

kek

clearly, not sterilizing these people is some form of abuse

if there ever was a legitimate example of a group of people not having the IQ or time-preference to deal with modernity, it's abos

i'm a shitposter in training, learning from the best

youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4

How many thousands of years it would have taken that they would have advanced from "Dream-Time" to metallurgy? Granted that rest of the world would have let them in isolation

once. An absolute 10/10 quarter-caste with flashing blue eyes. Looked like perfect rural farmer/settler genes mixed with just enough abo to register as exotic.

But yeah, never a pureblood. At least you don't see them get obese until they get old.

Give me a sharpened stone and some wood and I could make one through trial and error

Abo's now all live in the dreamtime

your
welcome

>so this is....the power of the white man

youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

You know as well as I do that you're posting ironically and don't agree with that. Death in childbirth being the norm, life expectancy of 50 being rare, its the same as any primitive culture. It wasn't fun for them before we got here. But we well and truly fucked their culture up when we arrived. I know it was just sticks with no technology. But imagine how good Sydney harbour must have looked like before any white development, I can kind of see how they are pissed off. I don't agree with the shit way they treat their kids and raise them, or the violence in their culture, the drug abuse or anything like that. But if we're all being honest here, they had zero mechanisms in their culture or society or possibly even genetics to cope with us and they've been fucked ever since.

That's weak as piss mate an abo could even sharpen his own rock

They were retarded as fuck.
If Europeans didn't conquer Australia then China would have, and then we'd have two severely overpopulated countries who pump the oceans full of unprecedented amounts of pollution causing irreversible damage to the planet so their hoards of desperately impoverished autistic dipshits can eat even more street food made from sewer water.

they would have been better off just getting genocided

it sounds shitty on its face but now they're stuck being conquered and with a distinct inability to deal with modernity

>youtube.com/watch?v=tatl1PBYim4
>subhumans are only capable of imitating US groid culture

They did get genocided, just not completely.

I thank kek every day for not making me an abo

>Spain is the one to bring up Lloyd DeMaus
Shame on Australian posters.

Even the halfbreed irish are ugly.

You can make an argument for primitive tribal living being better than civilised life.

That was especially true 200 years ago. Civilised medicine back then was no better than primitive.

They were fucked over but then they got coddled.

You don't mentally break a person only to forever keep them sedated and have someone else forever take care of their needs, it just invalidates them and makes them cripplingly dependent on others when they should be taught how to recover and take care of themselves.

They still get coddled today. They shouldn't have all their support cut off but a lot of it should be. Take away their children again if the parents are fucked and source out the few responsible adults/elders to rebuild their community. Stop accepting worker visas in favor of training abos up to the standards required for those jobs. It'll take decades and millions and a lot of people who genuinely care but it's the only solution which will be permanent.

the mixed girl who stole my heart was beautiful :'( :'(

Yeah, but that doesn't explains why the new generation of Abo is so fat.

Google early infanticide.

Your mother should have googled it.

some people aren't fit for modern lives.
I don't like the narrative some people on Sup Forums have tthat we somehow improved the situation for natives, don't get me wrong i don't like white guilt either.
Native americans and abos were better of as self sufficent tribes then they are now, They have lost their culture their way of life and are now drug addicts and alcoholics that lives on gibs and steals.
Technology and "progress" aren't always a good thing.

They should use Abos, to release them where there is overpopulation of camel infestation, to hunt them and eat them, so they can experience bush life.

I agree with you m8.

Has anyone ever seen an abo doing anything for themselves but collecting pensions

Yeah mate. Met one a year or two ago, cunt was tryna get out of the drug/abo life and succeeded as far as I know.

Aussies should definetly try and get the abos too live like they lived before the white man.
most of australai is uninhabited so it wouldn't be that much of a conflict with living space.
It could also be interesting from an anthropolgical perspective to see the closest decendants of the first humans leaving africa, living their traditional wway of life.
Kind off how we have reservations for wildlife

I saw one get on the bus.

such comfy viewing

So you think that new Abo babies who never experienced bush need to go back to bush?

well it's better in the long run.
I don't think they will ever really be able to fit in in the modern world.