What defines "aboriginal"?

Why are there so many white aboriginals?
What fraction of your genetics being aboriginal legally defines you as aboriginal?
Why are (((they))) shilling for aboriginal acceptance when aboriginals aren't human?

Do you think that many white families make up bullshit to get the center link benefits?

Pic related, one of those (((aboriginals))) is the whitest cunt I've ever seen in my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedom.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125:sistergirl&catid=81&Itemid=212
abc.net.au/news/2016-11-21/sistergirls-and-brotherboys-unite-to-strengthen-spirits/8040928
youtu.be/i79ZteXu_7g
youtu.be/PRSqBhgZ9X0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australians
abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/products/3E27B260A585DE5DCA257CC900143EF6?OpenDocument
youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec
youtube.com/watch?v=trlhv0GgZ7Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dunno but pictured defines ugly.

What the fuck are sistergirls and brotherboys

That cunts whiter than me.

Anyway, everyone jumps on the coon wagon cause it leads to better gibs me 'Dats and excellent victim status rights. they are a fucking joke and I'm pretty sure desert blackfellas would fucking murder them early part.

I don't fucking know. I just read the title and kek'd.

>blond hair
>white skin
(((aboriginal)))

>Why are there so many white aboriginals?
rape

Blackfella for "boy my age" or "girl my age" but not literally my blood sibling

If you ever meet someone with a nose ring, discriminate against them severely and make it clear that you are doing it because they have a nose piercing.

>What defines aboriginal?

Being a big black grunting bastard that sleeps on an old mattress in the outback having done jack shit but smack a stick together for thousands of years.

>rape
Have you seen aboriginal women?
Even the ugliest white man can rape better. Even after drinking 2 bottles of spirits.

Side note,
This is what Sitergirls and Brotherboys are apparently: freedom.org.au/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125:sistergirl&catid=81&Itemid=212
"transgender abos". Work that one out.

Also the ABC article: abc.net.au/news/2016-11-21/sistergirls-and-brotherboys-unite-to-strengthen-spirits/8040928

>vagina
>warm

That's about it. And try not to think about AIDS.

you missed out their national sport of huffing petrol

maybe I can strengthen my spirit by fucking some old aboriginal women.

youtu.be/i79ZteXu_7g
They will naturally extinct one day.

Some of the highest suicide rates in the world are observed in northern Canada (region that's almost 100% Aboriginal).

>Even the ugliest white man can rape better.

that's why we left it to the irish

Canada has boongs?

He means Inuits and shit like that.

Aboriginal pretty much means the """"original owners"""" of the land

noongas are all ugly

If boong means Aboriginal then yes and they don't look white (some of them do).

What the fuck is blackfella?

How the fuck are Abbo genes even being spread in Australia? Do you people actually fuck these things?

Do you have a job?

Then you aren't abo

Also Dubbo
youtu.be/PRSqBhgZ9X0

If those are abos then I'm a fucking Eskimo

They need to stop focusing on aborigines, reading about them is what really pushed me to """race realism""".

what the fuck is the?

>UNSW
I don't know a single person who's gone there and returned sane.

>everyone jumps on the coon wagon

'ad a laugh m8

UNSW is cucked honestly

This fag looks Finnish

It's trendy-boong for pooftahs and rugmunchers

The state actually used to arrange marriages with half abos and Europeans so as to breed the aborigine genes out. So quite far but thin.

As for how the half castes came about you've got to remember they were a penal colony. The inmates weren't picky.

They barely make up 2% of the population. And that's on the downward trend. There's less than a million pure bloods left.

Most fags do.

>no one checked these trips

3% of the population and rising

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australians

abs.gov.au/ausstats/[email protected]/products/3E27B260A585DE5DCA257CC900143EF6?OpenDocument

The reason he said 'pure blood' is that 99% of abos these days are white people trying to get the good gibs from the government.

Pureblood population is increasing because their mortality rate is improving

Couple of my favs

youtube.com/watch?v=xGNYeZzXSec

youtube.com/watch?v=trlhv0GgZ7Y