Any Aussie see this shit?

Any Aussie see this shit?

So some guy drove a van loaded with gas bottles into Australian Christian Lobby, it exploded which the perpetrator was burnt severely and had to be sedated. The Police release a statement saying pic related.

How do they know it wasn't if the guy never talked?

They have been receiving death threats all year because they opposed the Safe Schools program. (for non-Australians it is teaching kids about transgender and faggot type shit)

All our media are saying, we shouldn't jump to conclusions but if some one drove a van that exploded in front of an abortion clinic it would be HUGE.

Article archived for her pleasure:

archive.is/NNC3L

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo
tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/2016/12/22
wikileaks.org/aus-suppression-order/press.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You've never left a highly explosive van outside a Christian charity at 10.45 at night? Could happen to anyone, nothing to see here.

Fair point, SAGE.

Police say its not politically, religiously or ideologically motivated. Unless it was some homeless guy tring to cook snags on an open flame. I cant see how it couldnt be one of the above

V&

I fear we will need to increase our safety regulations to prevent workplace accidents like this from happening!

Well we don't know, it might have been a van transporting gas for a big Christian BBQ, the police don't know yet, how could they?

Kek

Attempts suicide in a van full of gasbottles outside ACL
>FedPol say not religious or political but won't give out his name etc

= obviously his HIV meds aren't working any more and it's time to go out as a literal Flaming Faggot

So it drove into the office? Or the offices carpark. The wording in this article is fuckin shithouse.

It was right out the front of the joint, blew up all the windows and fucked up the lobby I think.

They might say carpark but we're talking 1 meter if that from the front door.

it's killing me because i know this is a carlooooos moment but i can't think of anything funny enough.

>Not politically, religiously or ideologically motivated?
So what was his motivation then, inb4 gets ruled as motivation to suicide via blowing up the ACL. Even the biggest blue pilled cuck wont believe there was no such motive.

If he attempted suicide, why did he walk 4 k's to the hospital?

Doesn't matter though. In about a week's time all the normies would have forgotten about this anyway and the police/government would have sucessfully swept a terrorist attack (whether religous or political, who knows?) under the rug.

it looks like someone took Matthew 3:11 a little bit too fucking seriously

nah m8 he was just ruminating on how he wanted to kill himself but then realized that it's always good to go out with virtue and he had some gas cans laying around so he set up a snag sizzle out the front of the ACL, it's just this dastardly right wing media is misrepresenting his bonfire of peace

vote greens

I would love to see how they explain the actual motive if they really do stick to it not being political or religiously motivated

They're probably legit stupid.
>"We couldn't see or figure out a motive, therefore there isn't one, and the party guilty of this explosion was definitely telling truth"

Here's another good one from Shit hole Victoria

facebookcom/7NewsMelbourne/videos/10154940610394301/?hc_ref=NEWSFEED

Nothing to see here at all!

Aliens are involved here. "No political, religious, or ideological motive found".

Everybody get back to work.

So what DID motivate some jackass to crash a vehicle loaded with petrol bombs into a religious political lobby?

I mean fine. Devil's advocate, the official narrative is true. So what is the best explanation they have to offer?

Attempted suicide with a final anti-Christian/anti-Conservative hurrah seems the only arguable thing to me. So we're possibly dealing with someone who hates this religious lobby, tge philosophies it preaches, or the religion itself.

I'm thinking it was some crazy leftist. They were outspoken against same sex marriage and the safe school program which teaches kids about gays and transgender issues as part of the school curriculum

Even if it WAS aliens that did it, their motivations would most likely fall under those categories...

was the identity of the perp revealed?

>Left excuses Islam
>Starts using their tactics
Was only a matter of time.

I support this attack. Christcucks are traitors for worshipping a semitic God.

That's what I'm thinking. It seems the most likely case. Either that, or some Mussie who has more against Christianity than our government, which seems unlikely to me. Mussies are usually pretty stupid and blunt with their attacks, and usually go after places with many people/governmental places. So yeah, seems like a deranged lefty.

But of course, this case won't get much exposure. It will be forgotten in a week. The (((media))) won't allow the proletariat to feel sorry for conservative Christians for too long.

Nope, this person is 35 y/o, that's all we know l.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was someone from the LGBTUVWXYZ group.

I'm pretty sure a Muslim wouldn't be attacking a Christian business for not wanting fag marriage.

*tips fedora*

let's stand by them and observe Coulter's law in effect, it's been a while now

If the perpetrator is interviewed and can't answer a single question or decides to go off on a tangent, we know it's a leftie

that town's population is cultish and driven by profit.

so if they say it was local, then i trust it was an accident. High as a kite mayhaps, the driver was.

The police have interviewed the person who blew up the van, but seemingly haven't been able to find motive. They've refused to profile this person as well. Must be a refugee Muslim translesbian leftist woman, or something like that. Coulter's Law is in effect.

>not politically, racially or ideologically motivated

>AYE DAVO CUNT. Watch me fill up the van with gas tanks and drive it into this fucking building.

Fucking retarded media I swear.

Lmao

>What happened?
>Dunno man, I was just parked out the front with gas bottles leaking and playing with a lighter, no motive mate it's just what I do
>Okay, seems legit

This whole case is fishy as fuck.

Those fucking chinks again! Why do we allow them in?

Oh, the person is male. We are talking about a 35y/o male.

KEK

Reminds me of just waiting for a mate.

youtube.com/watch?v=71DIT6hYXYo

bump

I saw this ep on RBT the other week, they blurred his face out, lel.

Commie probably that Sup Forumstard cop talked about them doing something similiar before

> the perpetrator was burnt severely
i'm ok with this

On Paul Murray tonight turbofuckwit Derryn Bunch let some info slip. He basically said in his doddery hypocritical old man way

> no not done for ideological or political reasons
> has mental illness
> wanting to take his own life
> attempt suicide by self immolation
> self immolation is a big thing in this mans culture
> in his culture
> in his culture
> in his culture

So, what's this mans cultural background? Don't fucking tell me this wasn't an attack on Christians. And don't tell me this dude wasn't thinking right and wanted to take his life. There's so much more to this.

>> self immolation is a big thing in this mans culture

Is this a Buddhist thing? Are they really going to go there. It would not surprise me with the burma shit the media pump out.

It's not a terrorist act. You know how I have concrete proof?!

He didn't drop his passport nearby.

BTFO

It's those radical SE Asian Therevadan Buddhists again! They must be stopped!

Vietnamese Buddhists confirmed

> Derryn Bunch?????

Fucking auto correct
> Derryn Hinch

Not only do "Safe Schools" promote gay shit they are basically headed by pedos.

Get ready for a new generation of groomed children that will be overlooked until decades later when they come out and reveal what really happened, because to be against it now is racistxenophobichomophictransniggerphobic

Fucking Vietnam Shits

The longer they stretch it out, the more likely it's a muslim.

And Christmas is a few days away.

They're hoping everyone forgets.

But at a Christian lobby? Again, he would need motive to blow himself up there at that place...

How much attention has our media put into this?
I've barely seen anything at all

I've seen like 1 or 2 snippet segments on the news. Treating it like just another housefire or something. Seems so suss.

ACU guy was on the project and Waleed was accusing him of jumping to conclusions and saying oh it's too early to say who did it and all this shit. Hostile interview just after his office was blown up. I'll find the link if you want, only Aussie viewers though.

It could be personally motivated by someone upset that someone there is fucking his wife or something.

Link mate?

tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-project/2016/12/22

Starts at 4 minutes.

You know I considered this a very probably option. But the way the cops have shut this down, and much of the media is happy to treat this as a 'minor' incident that concerns no one. Just doesn't sit well with me and makes me think there's so much more to this.

Pay no attn to that useless fucking cunt. ABC should have their funding cut.

Imagine if a muzzie welfare office is firebombed in Auburn or Lakemba? Walleed would be making a huge fucking noise about how intolerant Australians are. He'd be the first to jump to conclusions and make a massive song and dance about it.

How does this cunt have a public profile?

Was gonna say yeah, but was too late
Thanks for the link, mate

Need to inform channel 10 that it's incredibly racist to block international views.
It's almost like they're nationalists like Hitler or something.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't "loaded with gas bottles". As usual they're talking shit. Notice how you see no photos of the place that got damaged? It's because it's just a fucked up window. The van just blew up outside.

I mean channel 10. Raging hard here, automatically sperged out against ABC coz they've always been the bad guys.

Sorry my toothpaste mate.

Channel 9 was inside the building today, it's gutted m8

It could have been some shithouse driver who just crashed his car, but let's be honest, police are worried they'll start another Cronulla riot so they have to hide any crime a muzzie commits from the public. Same thing with the Sudanese in Melbourne. If they admitted it was a terrorist attack, it'll cause more problems for them and the lefties that run the police.

Nah "aliens doing alien things" which we can't understand. Probably a "scientific experiment"! :|

Fuck this politically correct world. Getting sick and tired of it.

>self-immolation
More like self detonation

100% this guy is a mudshit who tired to ackabr but was too retarded to create a proper bomb.

Saw at least 4 gas cannisters lined up outside the offices. Inside was totally fucked.

Probably another Bengali Muslim like the Commonwealth bank firebomber Mr Islam. They got away with covering up that as a terror attack, hoping to rinse and repeat.

>awwww shit I crashed my van full of gas cylinders
>better light a fag

But yeah it is a sad state we live in mate. The media are really against the police though, I remember earlier in the year the media ran with a story that a guy was abused by police, the same old shit, the video only showed him getting roughed up by police and not him violently antagonizing them. Shit is going to break at some point though, surely.

they've done this for years mate, look up the wikileaks document on government gag orders. if you want to attribute this extremely poor reporting to someone, you should probably look at the government instead of the media. the media is made up of jews, but jews don't go completely silent on things like this, they make them do a 180 and force them to work for their own ends.

Didn't know that! Just searched for the news now. Hmm disturbing....

>>awwww shit I crashed my van full of gas cylinders
>>better light a fag
Wouldn't put it past most people here m8

Sounds like a crock of shit since the bloke apparently walked to the hospital on his own meaning that he evidently didn't want to die and that he also had some knowledge of the local area.

Yeah they really hushed that one up didn't they. The dude was rohingya refugee wasn't he. A real surprise no one died, but I believe some of the victims while living, it won't be a good life.

Its weird, we've almost got to the point 'small scale' shit like this is happening so often many people don't notice anymore.

Awful lot of coincidences

I don't doubt the government tell the police and the police tell the media and then the media tell their leftist narrative.

But I think Australians, at least rural are not going to believe their bullshit.

What absolutely fucking shit ""journalism"". So ham-fisted and unprofessional. Pathetic!

>Awful lot of coincidences
Yeah, I don't actually believe that. 100% this was a deliberate attack

I can imagine it.
>Why did you drive your van into a building and blew it up?
>I was just waiting for a mate.
>Clearly not politically, religiously or ideologically motivated.
Kek

no, the government isn't telling people what to say, it's telling people to not say anything at all. the media DOES have to report to a certain extent, but they can't say any number of things contained in the gag order. so obviously they're going to play it down and pretend like it's nothing to avoid getting their shit kicked in.

wikileaks made a release about it
wikileaks.org/aus-suppression-order/press.html
Today, 29 July 2014, WikiLeaks releases an unprecedented Australian censorship order concerning a multi-million dollar corruption case explicitly naming the current and past heads of state of Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam, their relatives and other senior officials. The super-injunction invokes “national security” grounds to prevent reporting about the case, by anyone, in order to “prevent damage to Australia's international relations”. The court-issued gag order follows the secret 19 June 2014 indictment of seven senior executives from subsidiaries of Australia's central bank, the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA). The case concerns allegations of multi-million dollar inducements made by agents of the RBA subsidiaries Securency and Note Printing Australia in order to secure contracts for the supply of Australian-style polymer bank notes to the governments of Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam and other countries.

considering what passes for "national security threat" these days, shit like this is probably under a gag order.

Progressive desensitization so the goyim don't get enraged like we should and lynch the fuck out of these shit skins. Cronulla happened over a punch up and a text message and now fucking cafes are being shot up and vans exploding and no-one is doing shit. Hang them all.

Why did he go here and not governmental buildings down the road? And why did he choose a time when there were no people in the building? Allahu snackbars typically aren't this considerate.

I remember I went and visited my mum (from my basement) and she said the guy lit himself on fire because he wasn't getting enough welfare.

Pretty good description of the project mate.

I've seen that like 5 times and you still made me kek.

Or the Westfield stabbing in Sydney...

Lone Whooof attack...?

Most likely.

Ok time to list the suburbs in your area that need a austrlain militia becuase the cops are not doing the job for various reasons.
name he suburb and a good point to meet anonymously and perform crowd control security and order ex bikies with experience welcome.

Yeah, I'd rather do this on a site that isn't actively monitored and reported to the feds. Good idea, though.

>with a final anti-Christian/anti-Conservative hurrah
but that goes against the current narrative that it wasn't politically or religiously motivated

The dumb fuck wanted to be a suicide bomber, failed, got burnt. Getting burnt hurts like fuck, says fuck this pain I want some morphine, fucks off to hospital. Really officer it was an accident.

Maybe he felt embarrassed because he fucked up and lied in order to avoid feeling shame and further interrogation, who knows.

>suicide attempt
>serious hardcore burns
>walks 4 k's to the hospital

Something doesn't check out here

So was it lgbtbbq?
Or Allahu akbarbeque?
Or just a tragic van full of explosive cannisters crashing into a politically condemned group's building accident?
You know, those common accidents...

anyone that posts here is already on a watch list. You get put on a list for even googling encryption or vpns

The best part of it all?
With the social conditioning trying to establish that society is run by only conservative white men guess who'll be blamed for all the paedophile shit that will inevitably come out in twenty years time?

So we're homophobic for fighting it now and in twenty-thirty years time we'll all be paedophiles because we didn't fight it enough and probably supported it, hell I remember that all straight white men forced kids into that program and LGBT rights activists kept warning that those kids were in danger.
We need to educate kids more on the risks of getting molested by straight white men.

He didn't get his jizya so he jihaded us. He ran around the bank jumping on people to deliberately set them on fire. Notice how most of the victims have burned hands, because they had to push him away from them.

The firebombers name was literally Mr Islam.

You're right, it must be a conspiracy only an autist such as yourself could see.

Blue-pilled retard. Gice a plausible reason to contruct a carbomb, drive it up to a buildings entrance, and detonate it, that fits media/AFO meme of "not idological, religious or political"