Hey goyim I have a question

technically speaking
superman is an illegal alien

so if he was real, would you support Trump deporting him?

Other urls found in this thread:

scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/125062/is-clark-kent-a-legally-adopted-u-s-citizen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes well done OP, well done.

HOWEVER, I have the first and best post.

what
I'm actually serious, sort of

No because kryptonians are white

>was he a muslim
>did he integrate
>did he work and pay taxes

ask these questions

Superman is tecnically a refugee since his home planet blew up

Yes, I would. I feel like Superman, being the kind of man he is, would go through all the proper channels and actually get the rights to become an American citizen, or whatever.

so he's more like muslims than I've imagined
initial question remains though

he needs to get a green card

Also, he has superior genes. Racemixing is ok when he do it

>Superman
>does his best to uphold justice
>assimilated as best as he could
>as nationalistic as he can be while putting his ethics before all else
>his home PLANET is obliterated
>like he wouldn't actually go through the process of becoming naturalized if it became an issue
>as if Trump wouldn't get him on board with making sure the law is being enforced
>as if Superman wouldn't have already lasered ISIS out of existence to keep them from raping women and children, cutting heads off, and shooting/stabbing civilians
What's the fucking point in asking this shit, Goldberg?

All the president has to do is ask him to leave. Unlike you jew cunt he has some honour.

Trump would ask him politely to leave and he would go. Superman has done so in multiple timelines.

Superman is the supreme example of dignity. Something dune coons know nothing about.

Superman is a fictional character.

Fucking comic book nerds.

Depending on what backstory you apply he (as Kent) has legal status as a citizen.
He is completely integrated into society, has a job, pays taxes, etc. As Kent there is no problem at all.

Trusting him as a superhuman being is different. Hard to say. If we were in the comic universe yeah sure, but in real life I wouldn't trust anyone with that kind of power. It'd be best if anyone that is the equivalent of a walking nuke just left the planet.

Superman is naturalized. He has a social security number and citizenship, he cannot be deported.

Considering he doesn't lower wages by taking all the manual labour jobs and he doesn't kill innocent Americans, deal drugs, behave like a subhuman plus he's white I think trump would be cool with him staying Shlomo.

>Flag
Sage

Krypton isn't sending their best. He has to go back.

Trump is the closest thing we've got to President Luthor.

With Obama he'd already have his citizenship anyhow.

>faster than a speeding bullet
>more powerful than a locomotive
>doesn't know how to become a citizen.

Superman is a JEWISH allegory, you fucking normie
REEEEEEEEEEE!

>Flag
disregarded

Superman is a Jewish invention, fools!

But what if superman landed in some middle eastern shitholeio ?

Raised as a good old fashioned Jihadi

>pol gets jewed into defending capeshit

He's actually a citizen.
scifi.stackexchange.com/questions/125062/is-clark-kent-a-legally-adopted-u-s-citizen

Sups is a real refugee unlike the hordes of rapist sandniggers. he is our guy

He wouldn't have any powers in the middle east because their encased Kryptonite in that black box in Mecca would constantly be draining them away.

Luthor hates Superman because he knows relying on him as a demigod that can solve any problem humanity faces is disastrous to humanity's competence and long term survival

and that's even assuming he just leaves earth eventually or dies, not eventually becoming an unstoppable evil deity nobody would be able to hold in check
luthor was right all along IMHO

I haven't read comics in a while, but I'm assuming (((you people))) have made DC turn his character into a fat transgendered black person who flies around in his mobility scooter fighting Islamophobia, so I'm going to say yes; fucking deport him and build a wall out of kryptonite.

fucking mobility scooter kek

you do realize (((we've))) actually made the original white superman, right
he was created by a jew named Jerry Siegel at 1938

>as if Trump wouldn't get him on board with making sure the law is being enforced

Pretty sure the US does get him under their control in several interpretations, such as The Dark Knight Returns. Trump getting him to enforce law is incredibly believable.

In Red Son, he landed in Russia and basically becomes Stalin v2.0

If he landed in the Middle East, the whole world would be fucked.

>implying it didn't happen already

So the story is of a foreigner far superior to the primitive and brutal natives who hides amongst them and has to save them from themselves while not revealing his true identity?

And this was written by a Jewish immigrant?

(())

(((((())))))

(((((((())))))))

exactly

you're still a bellend though.

It all makes sense, jews are the squibs of Krypton. Instead of strength or speed only their greed and noses grow

You can have him, #openbordersforisrael

Deport him where?

Wow. You've unironically managed to turn Superman, the pro-family, most Americana, fucking white male superhero, into a Jewish supremacy conspiracy theory. I think you just blew the Sup Forums autism chart.

>Infects my societies politics,media,philosophy and economy for decades.
>Calls me a bellend for noticing

Really makes you think!

Anyway. This thread doesn't have enough Jewslut tits for my liking.

His planet blew up
He was legally adopted by the kents
He also was given citizenship by the president
And later world citizenship by UN
Plus he doesn't live in America ...he lives in North Pole in fortress of solitude

>superman deported to Mexico
>el Superhombre
>comes back illegally
>mfw

>Having a kindergarten level understanding of symbolism and allegory in storytelling.

No wonder they infected you guys so badly you went full 1488 back in the day kek. The German level of naivete continues to astound and baffle me.

Fuck Superman!

He brought General Zod and other space bullshit to Earth with him and caused massive disaster.

He needs to go back.

this

Left facing swastika RRREEEEEEEEE

B-but jewtits are meant to be big!

Kek

F O R T I F I E D X M A S M A R K E T S

>tfw the Green Dome over his tomb is to ensure he doesn't awake from his healing coma like in Death of Superman.

>So if he was real.

Learn to read

IDIOT! hes a fucking refugee. gawd.

Well he is a Jewish invention...so probably.

He was adopted by two americans, so he's a citizen.

Kal El arrived here as an infant, after his homeworld was destroyed. He was then illegally adopted by the Kents, two americans, who furnished him a fake identity. His adoptive parents might face a minor fine, but he would be allowed to stay on humanitarian grounds. In fact, given his record of voluntary public service, he would most likely be made a citizen by an act of congress.

Depends on the iq.

He white

>so if he was real,
you could not do jack shit, cause superman. And who would want? Superman would be a cool dude.

why are we even arguing about fiction?

Humanitarian grounds wouldn't apply as he is not eligible for human rights. He would have the same rights as any animal

I actually know an old german jew guy that had sex with her once

in what reality is pepe physically real?