Why can every race speak their native languages on a plane except for middle eastern people?

Why can every race speak their native languages on a plane except for middle eastern people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because every other race doesn't use their fucking pharynx or epiglottis to articulate consonants.

we don't blow up shit everytime we emphasize a word

You're trying too hard to sound intelligent when you're not.
Not all middle eastern people are Muslim dipshit, and most muslims aren't terrorists. I don't see Christians being called terrorists because of the KKK.
Fucking hypocrites

it's funny cause it's true. nobody else uses those parts to make words and it sounds pretty gross tbqh.

Middle Eastern languages sound ugly anyway, why would anyone want to hear them?

But KKK arent terrorists

Because Middle-Eastern shitskins are the only ones that like to blow up planes.

Not a lot of Koreans hijacking planes.

Hello Shaheed, your youtube prank channel is hoax race-baiting garbage.

Allah kandybar.

>most muslims aren't terrorists

About that: youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Nice bait

I am utterly sorry for your lack of basic knowledge but KKK have a wide range of religions and ethnicities on his side ( Irish ans itialian catholics, wasps, cuban catholics, anglo and german descent protestant,, chinese korean and southe viets, even fucking indians and pakis are represented in KKK...)

I f you wanted to quote darkest times for christiannity yu could have used :
-Inquisition
-Religion wars (between catholics and protestant) like you know the fight between shia and sunnis (and every other else)

But hey you are :
1) privilegied US muslim (ie descent of rich Saudis/iran/qatar fucks that fled their progressive lands ) and you don't know what a full muslim nation is
(like pseudo intellectuals in the 70 that were craving USSR dick)

2) Stockholm syndrom uncultured normie

3) trolling fuck

4) proxi'ed muzzie

>catholics in the KKK

Aren't the KKK strongly against papists or is that more a regional thing?

Also, aren't there < 10k KKK members currently? Why are they even relevant to anything?

You don't get to be the judge of intelligence when all you're doing is reusing stale bate and fucking even that up

How does it feel to be ignorant uneducated redneck hillbilly racist trash, who think the reason you can't get laid is because of minorities, not because you're repulsive trash that would dry up any woman's vagina. Must suck desu.

Their language over time has caused an instinctual behavior in other races and nationalities so when they speak people get filled with fear and anger at the same time. It's kind of like hearing a lion roar the hair on your back stands up and you just know it's dangerous through millions of years of being prey.

>Middle eastern
>people

Sort of like when I see a big nose I get this urge to check my bank account?

Checked.

99% of suicide attacks are caused by Muslims

Exactly right, kind of like having a teller with a large nose deposit some cash for you at the bank, you want to make sure it wasn't skimmed off the top.

I think it's more like that cackling of a hyena. Sounds awful and fills you with a mixture of contempt and bewildered amusement. But then you remember that that weezing limping jackass has the strongest bite out there and you instinctively hold your distance.

Yeah and if that cackling was on an airplane, people start to get nervous and sweat. Except on an airplane people have nowhere to distance themselves.

If i recall that retard was loudly counting down.

Even if you were doing that in the english language on a plane people would get antsy.