"Berlin attack is an attack on humanity."

"Berlin attack is an attack on humanity."

President Trump, just now.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/12/21/trump-on-the-future-of-proposed-muslim-ban-registry-you-know-my-plans/?utm_term=.edd166f8380d

So my question is why is it that Trump cares more about the Germans killed in this attack than:

90% of the posters on Sup Forums
most of the world media
all of the German government besides the AfD

You don't see any sympathy for our dead like you saw after 9/11, London, Madrid, or Paris. Germanophobia is still alive and well in the world.

Thank God we have a German-American POTUS now or we would really be screwed. All of you would fucking kill us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5AGcHwwQ24I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you think he cares about you? no, he just hates muslims and wants more to hate them

seriously, fuck trump

We heart breaks for Germany, but you won't expel the refugees. How can we help those that refuse to help themselves?

Fuck off Ahmed

Good. Can't wait for the Trumpstaffel to push the Muslims into to gas chambers.

Get lost you jew. You come in every single thread with the same shit.

I sympathize with Germans who have to go through Merkel's shit every day and don't support refugees or the EU

Oh noes please don't hate the poor Muslims

lol

Fact is, Sup Forums is not on the same page as Trump.

You see pages and pages of anti-German shit here. It's like reading a fucking Turkish newspaper. It's not just anti-Merkel. You all literally hate us, and this attack proves it. Most of you have screamed that we deserve to be killed and that it should have been bigger. Some of you even post that we discriminated against Muslims and this is why we got this.

Come January 20th it wouldn't surprise me if he's having the FBI monitor the half of you. It's all well-poisoning and disinformation here.

pick a future worth fighting for mr trump

build the space elevator

youtube.com/watch?v=0qezLhypA0Y

Fuck off Muhammad

> or the EU

What does any of this have to do with the EU? You want Germany to shoot itself in the foot and destroy our own economy?

Maybe because you're the biggest cucks in Europe.

Yes since the EU has infected Europe with anti-nationalism and the refugee crisis, take one for the team and save the continent instead of dominating it through refugee camps.

His statement is neutral on blame though. Both Muslim action and German inaction could be blamed for it.

Sven has some bantz, good job cuckbro

That'd be fucking golden.

>why was there more sympathy for 9/11 than Berlin?
When I see shit in my toilet, it's normal. When I see shit on my kitchen table, well, things really went to shit.

This made me think of all the illegal shit I've done. I don't think I can get away with anything more once trump is in. There's going to be a crackdown on degenerites. Better have your guilty fun now while you can.

nice

>literally hitler board
>anti-german
lel

It happened in Berlin, mate. It's very likely that the guy hit the right people and not anyone you would want to have in your country.

Why would we feel pity for you? You are letting mudslimes live off your tax dollars and rape your women. Not even in the form of a slowly developing problem that just became a thing, this was a full on invasion in a short period of time and you just let it happen. You literally are asking for these attacks.

Why hasnt anyone said yet that Merkel has blood on her hands?

That's some persecution complex. You choose to lash out at burgers on Sup Forums instead of calling for the dispelling of Muslims and the impeachment of Merkel. What exactly would you have us do when you actively choose to guzzle poison? You have crowds of literally thousands of people saying that Germany should be tolerant and loving of the people actively murder you. You're still collectively voting for more shitskin to come into not only your own country and murder your people, but you're allowing them to spread across the entirety of the EU and murder, steal, and rape all across Europe.

What would you have us do?

>swedish flag

Which means there's a 100% chance that your name is Ahmed. Statistically speaking of course.

Thanks for CorrectingTheRecord Ahmed.

I don't know user... Sup Forums is pretty fucking pissed about the Berlin attacks.

>All of you would fucking kill us.
No, just the leftist traitors and antifa.

Sup Forums is 100% for Germany... in a different era. No Hitler to gas the kikes.... feelsbadman.

Fuckkkk burgers BTFO

"Jaime “Mujahid” Fletcher, who founded IslamInSpanish, a center for Muslim Latinos in Houston"

The poor naive 70 year old still has hope. Twist! There isn't any!

>You don't see any sympathy for our dead like you saw after 9/11, London, Madrid, or Paris.

Implying anyone here had any sympathy at all for these few dead people. top fucking kek Hans, how retarded are you?

Our nation/race is dying and 12 additional people got the quick way. There are other relevant things I care about, not some few individuals at that point.

Afd gives a shit about it. All they care is to exploit it you shill.

Based german

t. abdul mohammad

OP is acting like a nigger.

>WOW WHERE'S THE SYMPATHY FOR ME??
>WHY ISNT ANYONE FEELING BAD FOR MEEEEE?
>WHY ARENT YOU PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEEEE?
>I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE SO CALLOUS ABOUT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This is literally what immigrants and women sound like, dude.

Don't fall for the meme that the EU is good for Germans. The EU destroyed the strong DM, and will ultimately result in the kebabification of your country and the destruction of your nation.
You need to get the fuck OUT, if only to stop your taxes from going to this destructive experiment.

Muslims do a good enough job of accumulating hate towards them.
Their existence is an offense to nature.

> Our nation/race is dying

But this isn't your nation, you fake-German. You're just visiting waiting for a stick to get rammed up your ass while you get hoisted screaming high above the Autobahn with your shrieking Arab demon brothers.

Do you think America will save you now? Leave Germany before we kill you. You have been warned. The jews were warned and they chose to stay here and provoke us. Look at what happened to them. Leave Germany now. You have been warned.

Fucking jew.

>You don't see any sympathy for our dead like you saw after 9/11, London, Madrid, or Paris

we care
but we sympathize in the same way we do when our friend from long ago who does heroin tells us about their shitty life

we love you Germany but we've watched you go down this path for a while now

we told you not to start on the brown

we told you you we're making a mistake

we told you it was getting out of hand and you were asking for trouble

now it's all gone wrong and you want our sympathy but somebody has to remind you that you did this and only you can wake up and fix it because if you don't then like a junky it's only a matter of time before you're all dead

we care

that's why we don't sympathize

Anglos have always been scared of the Aryan Man

>What would you have us do?
Not join the ranks of those "crowds" yourself, for one. If you say that they deserve it because they're all guilty of being "evil" and "destroyers", you are no different than the cucks. And if the German posters don't "lash out" at the people actively calling for their destruction, THEY are no different than the cucks either.

I sincerely believe Trump loves America and realizes how badly Islam needs to reform to fit in with Western values

I lust for the day of the ARYANDIED. When your pathetic excuse for a people will cease and the superior ANGLO seed will be allowed to repopulate your land. You are our oldest enemy and we won't let anyone destroy you but us. Sleep well tonight ARYAN, but remember that you are at the top of the ANGLO'S list, and we will never tire until you are defeated for good.

Geert WIlders and Nigel Farage did just that

youtube.com/watch?v=5AGcHwwQ24I

thank you mister trump

I would say the only reason they deserve it is because they don't throw out the refugees and instead call for more. They're getting what they asked for.

I don't see Germans as evil, just very stupid/naive.

>how badly it needs to be wiped out

Ftfy, cuck

I think Sweden has been giving Canadians a run for their money lately. A fucking chastity belt, day of the key when?

The AfD just did, to rousing Anglocuck/world condemnation.

They called them "Merkel's victims".

>Almost millenia and a half of killing reformists
>I KNOE DUDES
>MUDSLIMES NEED A REFOM
No.

>Islam needs to reform to fit in with Western values
Can't be done. Islam will always follow the Quran which advocates for Sharia Law.
REMEMBER: There is NO such thing as an "integrated" Muslim. If they were, they wouldn't be Muslim.

>I don't see Germans as evil, just very stupid/naive.

We're just as bad.

Germans were raised on nothing buy WE WERE REALLY BAD BEFORE SO WE HAVE TO BE NICE NOW.

Same shit in america. Yes, slavery and institutionalized racism were bad, but long after we got rid of that we still parade Mike Brown's mom around on the stage of the DNC, and regularly see headlines WHITE GUY IS BAD TO BLACK GUY but never ever the opposite headline.

Something like 90% of them are against the refugees according to polls. Merkel got elected claiming to be against multiculturalism - hell, Sup Forums was in favor of her. Then she pulled a 180.

Is this some twisted role playing fetish of you arabs where you claim to be German and attack other Germans? Or are you just JIDF with a proxy for devide and conquer?

>he just hates muslims and wants more to hate them

God willing he will awaken the world to the progeny of Ishmael and their evil.

We hate you for what you've become.

Once you were the bastion of the european race, leader of all. Proud, strong and capable.

Now you've become a sad, sorry excuse for a nation. Your people hate Germany and everything about being German more than anyone else and it disgusts us.

We supported Germany during the World Wars because we were under British rule. But you've destroyed that beautiful image.

Your generation user. Not even the loss of the World Wars has damaged Germany and its sons as much as your cuckening has.

I cry for you, because I know what your beautiful country will look like once its overrun with subhumans. It will look like mine.

>regularly see headlines WHITE GUY IS BAD TO BLACK GUY but never ever the opposite headline.
Well to be fair I can understand that. It's like a headline "MAN BITES DOG" - blacks are expected to engage in criminal behaviour so there's no point reporting on it.

First Post Wurst Post

But we deserve it. We hate ourselves.

More attacks like this must happen til we wake up or are gone.

You're being part of the problem with that attitude.
>we hate ourselves, therefore we should hate ourselves!

>We supported Germany during the World Wars because we were under British rule. But you've destroyed that beautiful image.

Thank god you were liberated and left to your own devices!

You truly are the scum of the Commonwealth.

>blacks are expected to engage in criminal behaviour so there's no point reporting on it.

that's the rage inducing part. conservatives expect blacks to behave and are racist, but libs don't expect any mature behavior from blacks and they are loving progressives. Alice in wonderland would love it here.

t. Luis Daniel Velasco-De los angeles

Bro look at places like Iran and what used to be the ottoman empire, those dune coons are far more fit for western society. or at least were until america gave them big servings of Freedom

>You all literally hate us
Not true, germanbro.

We fuck with you calling you Akhmed because this is Sup Forums and so you'd finally find your balls again and create the 4th Reich.

Pls create it.

Meh Trump is usjng it for PR.

Meanwhile I am using your suffering as means to spice up my day.

You were and still are retarded enough to let millions of people that want to destroy you and now ask we shed a tear?

Nobody feels sympathy for the invcompetent and stupid.

Especially since the past Milenia germans have tried to destroy all the other nations of Europe.

Call it Karma, call it you being retarded. All I know is that it feels good to get your come uppings.

>We hate you for what you've become.
Once you were the bastion of the european race, leader of all. Proud, strong and capable. Now you've become a sad, sorry excuse for a nation.

Interesting. So we were/are the only ones capable of being this great bastion for the "european race" (which does not exist) and everyone gets disappointed when it's gone. And who is responsible for that? The ones that you, by default, won't even label as another possiblity of being "a great bastion", i.e. France, Britain etc... As if literally everything lies on the shoulders of Germany as if it is a big father for all the other retarded children/nations which you think can't help at all it seems.

Every since the unification of Germany in 1871, all the French and Anglo propaganda became extremely German-centric, i.e. we are either responsible for all the glory in Europe or we are responsible for all the downfall of europe and still today, this doesn't change.

It's like subtly admitting that we are the only ones capable of running this shit while the others are just a side show to be ruled.

We became a small 1st world country after our liberation until the rest of the world forced us to hand over everything to the gibs me dats.

Cringe

>germans
>human

yeah right

>ww1
>ww2
>holocaust

lol all the media here is saying trump is islamophobic, not all muslims Hitlerally Hitler etc because he said fundamentalist islam has to be wiped out

No I am not. I dont care about these dead people. They lived in Berlin and a third of them were non Germans anyway and the rest probably voted for greens or leftists.

A lot more people need to die to ressurect Germany.

You just dont have a clue how bad it really is in Germany. Even the so called right wing AfD will just slow down or demise a bit because you cant ressurect us with democratic methods.

Blood MUST be spilled to do that. Tons of it.

The nation only consists of the people who believe in it even if it is just a thousand men.

We have to reverse the 70 years of indoctrination via shock.

I love Germany but this state is not Germany, its a kike puppet and must burn with its people til they come back to reason or are gone

What if he made Germany day?

That would be great. Sausages, schnitzel, purple cabbage and some nice Hefeweizen as a national holiday

FUND IT

Well said hans

t. achmed akbar kashani

You were the ones who ran the show the best and everyone knows it. You talk as though its a burden, this is something to be proud of. Carry that burden, wear it with pride. Do you think being the greatest nation on earth comes lightly?

Even today everything German made is top quality.

Being nationalistic doesn't mean you have to hate other races.

expand US participation in Oktoberfest?

Fuck you back, refugee cuck

We liked old Germany. We don't like nu-Germany at all.

Fucking die, mate.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>It's like subtly admitting that we are the only ones capable of running this shit while the others are just a side show to be ruled.
Subtly? More like overtly you spazz, most of the shit here is supposed to be bantz but I can tell it got out of hand. I'm really sorry that Germans had to die but it doesn't change the fact that Sup Forums was thirsty for a happening. We use happenings and bantz to shape this world into our liking and right know we would like for it to go into Chaos so that we get a chance to live our bizarre fantasies.

Nobody understands how deep the brainwashing goes, it did not start with the refugee crisis.

Most Germans DONT WANT to exist as Germans anymore.

They dream of becoming world citizens and stuff.

The only people who live in cities are niggers and SJWs. Some great company you keep there!

Because Germany is a bad nation as a core concept. After the ideological devide after WW2 and the state devide prior to the unification. It would have made more sense for each state to go it's own way or at least the east and west to go thwir own way.

Instead two if not a dozen identities got mashed and over written destroying any real sense of pride and identity learning to hate the mash up created.

No, Germany always was a federal thing with different tribes.

Germania is just a federation of different Germanic tribes.

What we forget is that the victors of WW2 suffer the same cuckening as we do.

We should just have won the war, thats all.

Now we can only accelerate the ride towards the big bang to find salvation and maybe survive and rebuild

But did the Germans really ask for all these rapefugees? It can just as easily be said that most Americans wanted Hillary to win by looking at the MSM and the polls, even though the opposite was true.

I don't think that this is some unfortunate side effect of a bunch of well-meaning citizens that voted because they had sympathy for a bunch of war torn refugees. Call me a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist, but I think Merkel is just being used or even coerced into allowing all these refugees because those in power know that it will destabilize the country requiring more government control and regulation (power). It's textbook Hegelain dialectic. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews were behind this as some form of revenge from Germany trying to oust them decades ago.

Soros and his crew want a 1 nation world. I think merkel is on it, some leaders/parties just want money. It's known that Soros funds BLM and programs that benefit migrants, but if you bring it up everyone calls it conspiracy. I think Hillary was in on it too.

Anyway. There is no sense of state pride in America anymore. It starts with the "we're all americans" thing and in the younger generation, they think borders shouldn't exist etc

>You talk as though its a burden, this is something to be proud of. Carry that burden, wear it with pride.

It is a burdon when everything the other nations do is just complain when their expectations are not met. Nobody seems to contribute or even help shouldering that burden. No, they expect "us" to fix everything and then play the blame game when it doesn't work. As if Germany is the husband and the others are the nagging wife, not doing shit other than complaining 24/7.

>More like overtly you spazz, most of the shit here is supposed to be bantz but I can tell it got out of hand.

Nobody is talking about bantz on here you retarded leaf, it's about general politics in the world. Britain is mostly out now, good for them, but the other European nations don't do anythign relevant for the situation.

Merkel is currently fucking up everything (Ok depends on what exactly, Id love to see the EU crumble and the rise of nationalism) but for some reason, literally everyone is looking towards her not lifting a finger. Not even the other nations try to band together forming an alliance against her. Just HOW was Merkel able to make all the other countries her bitch? Can it really only be economic dependence?

No, fuck you!

>rebuild

This is something we have to get our mindset in. The current generation that is 10-40yo will see lots of blood shed and destruction again and we have to rebuild the Reich from the ashes.

No such thing as outer-space.

Of course. Germany is a total puppet to them by law via US occupation.

We arent even allowed a big army, thats how free we are.

What is funny is if you point that out to fellow Germans they defend the occupiers and or call you a conspiracy theorist.

And this is why I dont care about most of my fellow Germans, I want this disgrace of a people to die if it cant rebuild

Bro they can't make someone unwilling do it. They either want what everyone else wants(money/power) or they really believe in the idea of a unified europe. I think merkel is a true believer.

It's an Antifa troll you fucking morons.

I hate Sweden so much.

I don't think most of Sup Forums is thinking intelligently about how to solve the Islamic extremism problem in the long term.

According to pew research, while it's true alot of muslims outside of America want Shariah law and believe in fundamental interpretations of Islam, MOST of them hate ISIS and suicide bombing of civilians. There are understandable exceptions though, in Palestine, Afghanistan and in Iraq.

In fact, Pakistan, which has the highest percentage of people wanting Shariah law has the lowest support for suicide bombing.

Wouldn't the smart thing to do be to recognize and exploit the actual low level of support Isis has amongst mainstream (but still socially anti-western) muslims? Shouldn't we divide the enemy where it can be divided?

the canadians of europe.

So why is Putin & Trump not giving money to the AfD? They could really use some ...