Are women even worth it anymore?

I don't see the point, Sup Forums. Women in general are fucked. What happened to the good ol "guy likes girl, he invites her out and treats her nice, and they become a couple"? Nowadays if you're not a 10/10 and still try to treat them nice, chances are they'll just use you up and throw you away like a used toy when they get bored of you, meanwhile switching from Chad to Jamal to get a good dicking every weekend

>inb4 you're just a bitter beta lul
Yes and I've grown tired at this point

What happened to women in general?

But you've never done the "guy likes girl and invites her out", you angry permavirgin, otherwise you'd know that it didn't go anywhere. Back to r9kuk with you, sadcase.

you are playing the wrong side
get a good job, get money, nice things, then use them. pretty simple.

what i'm saying is chase money not women

yes, just stop being a pussy and make yourself worth a wholesome woman

What are you a faggot or something? Go outside and be a normie.

The whole "women's liberation" movement has created women who will settle at being 2nd or 3rd on Chad, in their "progress" they managed to created creatures ans situations that they hated the most.

fpbp

You're just looking at the wrong women

Yeah of course the women at the clubs and the bars and the parties you go to are going to are typical shallow hedonists.

How about you go to a church or a religious event for once.
Do you think the women strong in their faith are going to be like that?
No.

So get out of that trash culture you are a part of, and join a more traditionalist culture like religious communities and that and you will be happier.

You will never find happiness in secular hook up culture, that's for sure.

here, this image will solve your issue

So be a fucking chad then. If you don't have what it takes you don't deserve to breed.

What happened is men lost their balls.

>chase money
Best way to waste your life.

/thread

>white girls have no ass
>white girls have no tits
>white girls dont have sexy bodies like niggress and mexishit
>but yet ever damn nigger will drag their nut over broken aids ridden glass for a snowbunny

There's almost no winning for most guys with want to live a proper good life with a nice virtuous woman. However, they can still be trained in a way. You just have to find one that can be molded into something better. Many will stubbornly try to cling to their degenerate ways and live out a life of hedonism and dispair.

Also you have to be a man. No real woman wants a mopey low test faggot as a partner. You need to have value, which in today's society that is so saturated with degeneracy and the like, it isn't so hard to stand out amongst the crowd. But If you feel that you're walking a tightrope you're probably doing it wrong

Sex is like any substance

You can get addicted

Too much will literally ruin your life and everyone around yous life

I'm an atheist. I won't pretend to be religious just to get a gf, I'm sure that would cause problems later down the line

You changed not the other way around user

>Best way to waste your life.
life is meant to be wasted

>willingly choose to be part of secular society
>complain about secular society

Sorry, can't help you, little tipper

There are niggers and then there are black people

There are whores and then there are women.

Sup Forums exposes you to a lot of the first category and few of the second. Don't loose hope.

Hitler died trying to stop this. Only when we remove the Zionist Jews from power will society return to a healthy norm.

9th Post Best Post

Then go for redpilled hobbies like reading clubs, cooking classes, that stuff. If you have redpilled or conservative friends tag along to their events and where they go, they will introduce you to other people like them.

you're not going to meet your future wife on tinder, so go where the quiet girls are.

Respect men again, REMOVE feminism and form anti-degeneracy task forces or something to that effect. The issue will be solved then.

>falling for the 3D meme

just have a large family and shelter your family from mainstream degeneracy