What does Sup Forums think of post malone?

what does Sup Forums think of post malone?

youtube.com/watch?v=SLsTskih7_I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U61k1N9M1Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

one hit wonder wigger

Everybody wanna be a nigga till the cops come

t. a black person

Hes fake as fuck he used to be in mine craft videos

He makes better music than 90% of niggers which is why blacks hate him.

That was painful

youtube.com/watch?v=U61k1N9M1Ls

>not posting the real version

Looks like he is posessed by demons. Typical degenerate low life. Won't click that shit.

Degenerate. Disgusting. Tasteless.

By watching, listening or interacting with this or any "material" he and his ilk release, you are actively promoting further degradation of western values and culture.
YOU are part of the problem.
Every view, every like, every re-tweet, all of these things count toward something, and that "something" is no good for anyone. Congrats on being one of the born suckers who make him rich.

Enjoy lifelong mediocrity and a slow, painful death, you fucking wannabe.

this is some niggerish shit

He has a tattoo of that don't tread on me snake for the "second amendment" as he says, seems pretty based. Saw him live in London

Bluepilled.

>having tattoos
>based
pick one

He is a lolbertarian though

Get a load of this no-funs-allowed cuck. Bet you're a virgin.

Instrumental is great

I think he's a secret Trump supporter. He has Libertarian tattoos and t-shirts, is a second amendment supporter, is friends with Justin Bieber (who is a confirmed bigot) and he said to some black talk show hosts he didn't vote because both choices were bad and refused to say that Hillary was the better choice even though they pressured him.

He's terrible. His lyrics are shit. He's a just bitch. A hoe. He'd do anything for money. he rhymes a word with the same word. His brain is just a swimming pool of codeine. I'm not listening to white rappers till they start saying nigger

here's a catchy tune right up your alley then mate

youtube.com/watch?v=dnMvz3mLXaA

Nice try mate, but I've probably fucked more chicks than you ever will, and I'm not saying that with any degree of irony, nor am I lacking self awareness. I know exactly where I am. Is that all you have, though? No argument so instead scream muh virgin.

Also, It's not a matter of not being able to have "fun", it's a matter of watching brain dead saps like yourself fuck up society while simultaneously retreating to a "racist" image board to project your own insecurities, while screaming "THEYRE TAKING OVER WAAAHHHH", at least has some consistency and integrity.

You're worse than the typical leftist. At least they aren't pretending.

Kill yourself mate, do the world a favour

Fuck up old man you don't know shit and you've probably only fucked prostitutes

This is the music of this generation instead of screaming muh degeneracy at least try and understand it first.

Wigger neckbeard.

I'm 20 years old, you stupid cunt. It's not my fault that you're low iq and swallow everything that comes your way is it? People like you are everything wrong with this world, you are why we are here today. You are the enemy of all man.
>At least try and understand it
I understand fully. Hyper consumerism, pretending to be a gang banger and "rhyming" about nothing while documenting the whole ordeal on Instagram, or Snapchat, or is it Vine considering he's a wannabe nig?
There is nothing of value in this """music""", it is meaningless. It exists to make money so he can "ball" and post pictures of his jewellery on social media while making some fat Jew music exec even richer. This is pollution, his entire "creative" output is pollution.
Guarantee he was raised middle class, guarantee he or his family has previous connections in the music industry. It's like you haven't been paying attention.
Only the brain dead listen to and promote this trash.

Again, kill yourself and do us all a favour. If not, then just stop posting here.

are tho...are those tears mate?...can I...can I please have your delicious tears mate.

LOL. His nickname in prison was fuck nigger. Before prison he was an IT consultant

oh so it looks like we got a le classy gentlemen over here. whats your favourite classical composer, sir? me? im a chopin kind of guy

*tips fedora*