This chinese kid will make more money than you ever will in your life, no matter how hard you try...

this chinese kid will make more money than you ever will in your life, no matter how hard you try. he will not have to put in any effort whatsoever

welcome to your future boss, australia

>welcome to your future boss
t. Hyung-Lee

And his life will be completely unfulfilled. Mocked by his people and ours because he's just a brat with an undue superiority complex. Also ayy lmao

You forgot about how he'll go peepee in their coke

ok, i wish him the best considering china is going to colonize this country and turn it into a shithole.

t. a leaf with Aus-proxy

>thom browne cardigan
>hermes belt
Fucking new money azns.

no matter how much money he has I'll always be happier than a chink t b h

Yeah but why is he standing outside the Royal Exhbition building looking like a retard cunt

Yew it all doesn't matter because he's a manlet

haha jim nootron loogin ass

hows the reception there with those ears

AYY LMAO TSE-TUNG

>selling out a race for a handful of beans

you deserve your extinction, money-grubbing vermin

he'll be the first to die in a race war

the government should give me money, why is it fair some gay kid makes more money than me, I work at Burger King and work probably twice as hard as him

fuck society

So does anyone want to explain who this nigger actually is or is he just a picture of some random ausfag chink?

50/50 chance he kills himself.

Cause he can

Australian shit poster on holiday here. Just a daily reminder we have I better then everyone else and that we're fucking full.

>australia
>boss
>authority
>what is pulling the leg

Yeah well he's still fucking ugly, short as shit, and has a tiny dick.

His life is pretty much over.

money cant make him not a slope

this, the lack of white pussy will drive him insane and he will go on a spree or hang himself. The fate of >80% of asian males in western countries.